Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 15 16
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
The only thing that pisses me off more than someone drive at or below the speed limit in the left lane is an EV driving at or below the speed limit in the left lane.

Wish more cops would stop these idiots.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
GB1

V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Friday's with Frank has become a routine for us at work.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
i'm a left lane Bandit... east bound and down!

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
If some meathead BEHIND ME thinks I'm gonna do 90 because he thinks I'm "in his way", he can GFH.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
January first a new tougher law went into effect in FL for that very thing. Left lane drivers who are NOT passing someone are liable to get a ticket. $150 fine for just riding along in the fast lane. This only is for highways of two or more lanes in each direction, not city driving. I can't wait to see a trooperette writing a ticket for this.

Sam......

IC B2

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Come on guys, if you are driving at or below the speed limit, you need to be in the slow lane. That is on the right hand side. Don't slow down when you get alongside a semi either. You like fu cking with other drivers, and then wonder why there's road rage.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
People are as ignorant about left lane laws as they are about changing lanes when turning at a intersection and sweeping across three lanes.

No comprehension at all as to how it could possibly be their fault when an accident occurs as a result of their stupidity.

W
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by local_dirt
If some meathead BEHIND ME thinks I'm gonna do 90 because he thinks I'm "in his way", he can GFH.

Yep. The fastest car on the road doesn’t get to dictate the speed limit. I try to be courteous, but if some pos is going to tailgate when I’m passing slower traffic, they’re going to sit there a while.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Come on guys, if you are driving at or below the speed limit, you need to be in the slow lane. That is on the right hand side. Don't slow down when you get alongside a semi either. You like fu cking with other drivers, and then wonder why there's road rage.
i run 5-7 mph over the posted limit (to avoid tickets)... i move over ASAP if someone approaches my bumper... if that ain't good enough, they can GF themselves!......

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
My ex's parents moved into a senior's condo building. In the laundry room there was a sign that said

"There is only one rule for driving. If people are passing you on the right - you're in the WRONG LANE!"

IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by local_dirt
If you're in the left lane on the interstate then you are the problem.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The speed limit is the speed limit no matter what lane you’re in. The left lane isn’t only for ‘you’. I don’t camp in the left lane, but if I ain’t going fast enough for you, tough chit, pass me on the right if you can find a spot to pass b/c if I’m in the left lane it’s b/c I’m passing.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It amazes me that grown men don't know how to drive on the highway and what the left hand lane is for. And then their dumba$$ attitude they have towards other drivers that are in the right. WOW! I'm sure some of you guys are the first one to flip the bird and get the road rage going. I can actually hear the road rage in your remarks! You can't make this shiit up either.

A 380 in my pocket is better than a 45 in my truck!

Violence may not be the best option... but it's still an option.

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet." General James Mad Dog Mattis
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
VA has a law that says if you're in the left lane, you need to be passing. No reference to speed. If you are blocking the left lane while riding beside somebody, you need to find a way to move over.

That's exactly what a County Police officer told me after I asked him about it after the law was passed. No, I hadn't been stopped, he was hunting with us.

He also said enforcement is a discretionary thing....

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Georgia House Bill 459 - Slower drivers must move out of the passing lane (most left-hand lane) and over to the right to allow faster-moving traffic to proceed. Regardless of the speed you are traveling, you must move from the lane when faster traffic is approaching.

Ignorance is bliss for some drivers, then again ignorant drivers are just ignorant and cause a lot of accidents for everyone else.

Last edited by STRSWilson; 01/15/24.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If I'm actively passing people while in the left lane, ride my ass all you want. I'm not moving over.

I'm also not moving over if some one in the lane to the right of me is probably going to cause me to slow down before the ass rider gets around me.

Other than that I try to stay out of the PASSING lane.

Carpe' Scrotum
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The town I live in there are a lot of people that drive in the lane that is what they want for their next turn. If they are going to make a left turn 3 miles down the road they will do 40 in a 45. This use to make me upset. Now I just realize they don't know how to drive so just accept it. I usually get in the lane I need for a turn within a couple of blocks. There is one turn I take about 4 times a week that with heavy traffic I will turn in the lane I need about 4 blocks ahead of time.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JeffA
People are as ignorant about left lane laws as they are about changing lanes when turning at a intersection and sweeping across three lanes.

No comprehension at all as to how it could possibly be their fault when an accident occurs as a result of their stupidity.

Yep. The amount of dumbass drivers on the roads nowadays never ceases to amaze me.

And don’t get me started on the idiots driving down the highway with their cell phones stuck up in front of their faces and texting. 😡

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I'm old, in no hurry, and like to do it now and then, just to pizz off the can't get up and need to rush folks!

Speed limit 65 MPH. Get behind someone doing 63. Set my cruise on 65 and take time passing them for 3 miles or so. LOL

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Cecil56
I'm old, in no hurry, and like to do it now and then, just to pizz off the can't get up and need to rush folks!

Speed limit 65 MPH. Get behind someone doing 63. Set my cruise on 65 and take time passing them for 3 miles or so. LOL

At least you realize you're an azzhole.....

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

597 members (1234, 10gaugemag, 19rabbit52, 10gaugeman, 1337Fungi, 160user, 53 invisible), 2,275 guests, and 1,192 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,769
Posts18,476,747
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.