Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
That election stank worse than a 2 week old whale carcass on a 100 degree day on a beach in Florida.
This. The most obvious, least hidden, election steal in history.

[Linked Image from dynaimage.cdn.cnn.com]

GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Ramdiesel
Originally Posted by Riverc
Originally Posted by Calvin
I think it was stolen, but not in the ways people think it was.

I think it was done in small, surgical ways involving just a handful of people.
You think Obama & Clinton were involved?

I agree with that, they only needed to swing some of the 5 swing states, but if it is true, doesn't it likely mean they unleashed Covid 19 on us as well to lockdown the country, illegally bypass election laws almost overnight in some states and make up their own BS for Covid, and then get mail in ballots mailed all over the place?

Everyone thinks Jan 6 "insurrection" was a big deal, heck, think of all the people that died isolated from their families and friends because of Covid? And, what would happen if it were ever brought to light that it was part of stealing an election?

They can never let it come to light, people will not forgive that, and I would hope it would be something DEMs and Republicans both agree on.
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
Originally Posted by KFWA
Originally Posted by ingwe
Originally Posted by EdM
So what's 2024 going to be?

middle class white people riots?

I sincerely hope so!

might be a few others

https://x.com/ImMeme0/status/1746768745807192358?s=20

I agree with this guy. The woods and the hoods need to unite against the globalist Marxist cabal that's actively trying to destroy our country. It's time for everyone who believes in the traditional American ideals to stand together. There's no where else to go. The tyrannical big government types have lots of places they can live out their utopian dreams. We need to keep on place free and of the people by the people.

Our entrenched beaurocrats and most of our elected leaders are acting against our will. That's not how a representative government is supposed to work. They are supposed to be there to represent us and our will and best interests not the interests of the UN and WEF. Example overwhelmingly most Americans want the borders closed and controlled yet very few in federal government or federal jobs are doing anything to secure our borders. In fact most are working hard to make sure they are wide open. A good sign that our system is broken and needs fixed. Even stollen elections have consequences.

The fact that our current government is so out of touch with the will of the people says something is wrong with our system. A big part of the problem is that our media has failed us and are acting like the propaganda arm of the democratic party instead of being the watch dogs for the people. Our election systems and judicial systems have failed us as well. Time to unite and clean house. But that's why the media and government do everything they can to divide us and keep us fighting each other so we don't unite against them.

Bb
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
There’s no argument from anyone that matters regarding election interference. The argument comes down to how much the interference affected the outcome.

The real argument comes when you declare that they stole the election by manipulation of votes, ballot stuffing and harvesting as well as a myriad of other nefarious tools at the cheater’s disposal.

The interference was massive and widespread, it was also intentional and malicious. It had a significant impact on the results.

The election was most DEFINITELY stolen! There’s absolutely no doubt and it too has been proven to be true. President Trump WON in 2020 but when he wins this time it will be even sweeter. He’s been able to see the real demon in every traitor and liar he had the misfortune of meeting and he’s better and stronger now because of it.
Originally Posted by Oldagpilot
Absolutely stolen never make me believe it wasn’t and Trump will win for a third time.

ICYMI

Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
You are a chickenshit parrot if you really think it was stolen.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
The woods and the hoods need to unite against the globalist Marxist cabal that's actively trying to destroy our country.

What does that mean to you, in execution?

This thread suggests that there was enough fraud in the voting and counting process to swing the election in Biden's favor. If that is true it doesn't matter who votes what, the fraud decides the outcome. If it isn't true is has been extremely well documented that there was extensive collusion between private media and government agencies to manipulate information available to voters, make examples out of people trying to circumvent that, and spread preposterous lies intended to influence votes.

So if the woods and the hoods united against the globalists, what would they be doing?

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Seventy percent of caucas goers believe a lie concocted by a then-sitting President as part of a concerted effort to overturn an election and remain in office. That is what is celebrated on this Board. Let that sink in.

"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" -Isaac Asimov

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Eric308
Seventy percent of caucas goers believe a lie concocted by a then-sitting President as part of a concerted effort to overturn an election and remain in office. That is what is celebrated on this Board. Let that sink in.
Well, you do have (1) ally here on The Fire.

Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
You are a chickenshit parrot if you really think it was stolen.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
You got that wrong, liberal Cócksucker Steevie.

You are his ally. As well as the ally of all leftists.

Just stay home right? Hey bitch...tell them again this morning.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Come on Steevie.

Earn that DNC money. Tell them to stay home again.

Bitch.

I am MAGA.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I'm sure all those anomalies that had never happened before in a Presidential election were just our rampant imagination. I'm sure that 2:00 AM vertical spike in Biden's numbers was totally legit. I mean he did campaign so hard from his basement.

Last edited by reivertom; 01/16/24.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by reivertom
I'm sure all those anomalies that had never happened before in a Presidential election were just our rampant imagination. I'm sure that 2:00 AM vertical spike in Biden's numbers was totally legit. I mean he did campaign so hard form his basement.
According to guys like Jim Conrad and his buddy Eric308, yes, that would be correct.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by ironbender

Some shady Dems for sure.

By and large most Dems are idiots. They couldn’t pull it off on a large scale involving lots of people. But it doesn’t take much to swing an election.
Did you see the movie 2000 Mules?

I read about it, know what it's about, but don't pay my money for that stuff.

I am sure there was fraud around the drop boxes, but I can't see 2000 people being involved.

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ironbender

Some shady Dems for sure.

By and large most Dems are idiots. They couldn’t pull it off on a large scale involving lots of people. But it doesn’t take much to swing an election.
Did you see the movie 2000 Mules?

I read about it, know what it's about, but don't pay my money for that stuff.

I am sure there was fraud around the drop boxes, but I can't see 2000 people being involved.
Why would you have to pay money

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Steevie!

Why do you suck Soros cock?

Rent free bitch!

Tell em to stay home again.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rainshot
If CNN is willing to admit that 68%think the election was stolen you can bet it’s closer to 88%.
This ^^

That CNN poll was the most important poll of the night. Surpassing the caucus. If Americans are not paying attention to that poll, they are the losers. CNN finally got something right.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
That election stank worse than a 2 week old whale carcass on a 100 degree day on a beach in Florida.

You do realize Georgia was investigated by numerous LE Agencies and Boards; but all were compromised or part of the Cabal, right?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.atlantanewsfirst.com/2023/06/20/state-board-no-evidence-conspiracy-fultons-ballot-suitcase/%3foutputType=amp

"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" -Isaac Asimov

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Steevie and Eric.

Both leftists.....ones a racist.

Well...probably both.

I am MAGA.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
no one will admit it, but I bet that poll is going to get some people's attention in Washington.

Of course it will. Dems will work even harder to stuff the ballot boxes and deter people in conservative areas to vote.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Eric308
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

You do realize Georgia was investigated by numerous LE Agencies and Boards; but all were compromised or part of the Cabal, right?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.atlantanewsfirst.com/2023/06/20/state-board-no-evidence-conspiracy-fultons-ballot-suitcase/%3foutputType=amp
You finally made an accurate statement.

O
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
O
I would like to see a poll on how many people think Biden is in charge of anything. I have believed that Obama has been calling the shots from day one maybe didn’t think Biden would decline so quickly?

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I’ll never forget watching the 2020 results coming in and then all of a sudden it stopped.

They announced out of the blue that several key states were done counting for the night. When the counting started back up the next day it was landslide Biden votes. I’ve never seen anything like that before…

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Obama was a tool of his masters in the ruling cabal. That's all. He's not calling any shots.

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

577 members (257man, 1beaver_shooter, 222ND, 257Bob, 257 roberts, 222Sako, 64 invisible), 2,608 guests, and 1,308 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,691
Posts18,534,514
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.