Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
That election stank worse than a 2 week old whale carcass on a 100 degree day on a beach in Florida.
This. The most obvious, least hidden, election steal in history.

[Linked Image from dynaimage.cdn.cnn.com]

In this scene you can taste the transparency of the most transparent, secure election ever.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
GB1

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
I’ll never forget watching the 2020 results coming in and then all of a sudden it stopped.

They announced out of the blue that several key states were done counting for the night. They started back up the next day and it was landslide Biden votes. I’ve never seen anything like that before…
Exactly. Same here. Ordinarily, counting never stops till a winner is determined. They had to stop the counting to get rid of the Republican observers before they pulled the suitcases full of unfolded mail in ballots out and before the truckloads of them arrived at the back door. Then we saw a spike that was statistically impossible in an honest election. Literally every vote that came in was a Biden vote till Biden took a healthy lead (prior to that, Trump had a healthy lead, despite ordinary Democrat cheating activities), and that was it for Trump. The chart line of votes literally went from a healthy Trump lead, then straight up for Biden (the vote chart line was absolutely vertical for that period of time), then back to a normal looking chart, but with Biden solidly ahead of Trump now.

[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Calvin
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by Riverc
I think it was stolen, but not in the ways people think it was.

I think it was done in small, surgical ways involving just a handful of people.
You think Obama & Clinton were involved?

Some shady Dems for sure.

By and large most Dems are idiots. They couldn’t pull it off on a large scale involving lots of people. But it doesn’t take much to swing an election.
Did you see the movie 2000 Mules?

I read about it, know what it's about, but don't pay my money for that stuff.

I am sure there was fraud around the drop boxes, but I can't see 2000 people being involved.

They knew it would be damn near impossible to do a forensic audit on the mail in ballots in some of these swing states with lax rules like Georgia and AZ. Once they throw away the envelopes with the signatures that the ballots come in it's over. And DEMs have fought for years to have every vote counted, so they don't even carefully or thoroughly look at those signatures on the ballot envelope. They make an effort to try to keep the votes that get thrown out to a minimum, and in the 2020 election they opened the flood gates with the mail in ballots to make it impossible for the counters to thoroughly check signatures on the ballots.

Very Very stupid laws in place and verfications of votes in place make it real easy to steal an election.

I can guarantee Arizona hasn't done much to fix the problems, and the Republicans controlled the Congress and the Governor seat for a while and could have done what they wanted. They could have required a different form of Identification other than a signature on the ballot envelopes, like last 4 of SSN, but they didn't.

Last edited by Ramdiesel; 01/16/24.
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
If CNN was truthful (would be the 1st time) I'd be shocked that 32% of Republicans could be so stupid as to believe it was not stolen. The sunrise and the effects of gravity are less obvious that the evidence that the elections are rigged

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Originally Posted by Eric308
That election stank worse than a 2 week old whale carcass on a 100 degree day on a beach in Florida.

You do realize Georgia was investigated by numerous LE Agencies and Boards; but all were compromised or part of the Cabal, right?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.atlantanewsfirst.com/2023/06/20/state-board-no-evidence-conspiracy-fultons-ballot-suitcase/%3foutputType=amp
You finally made an accurate statement.
Yessir! It's the biggest cornspiracy since those sneeky Gew Bolshie's faked them thar moon landins'.

"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" -Isaac Asimov

IC B2

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
Only 68? It will only stop with no mail ballots

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

You do realize Georgia was investigated by numerous LE Agencies and Boards; but all were compromised or part of the Cabal, right?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.atlantanewsfirst.com/2023/06/20/state-board-no-evidence-conspiracy-fultons-ballot-suitcase/%3foutputType=amp
Yessir! It's the biggest cornspiracy since those sneeky Gew Bolshie's faked them thar moon landins'.

How do you feel about unborn children being murdered in the womb? Have you noticed there have been few if any sting operations to arrest human traffickers since your buddy took office? Do you like the new office of gun control your man has used our tax dollars to fund? Do you support him appointing sick twisted people that can't decide if they want a penis or vagina in control of our nation? Do you like enriching the oil producing nations that hate America because we are forced to buy oil from them?

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ironbender
By and large most Dems are idiots. They couldn’t pull it off on a large scale involving lots of people. But it doesn’t take much to swing an election.
Did you see the movie 2000 Mules?
I read about it, know what it's about, but don't pay my money for that stuff.
I am sure there was fraud around the drop boxes, but I can't see 2000 people being involved.
Calvin is a dope.He has intentionally remained ignorant concerning the massive amount of fraud that transpired during the 2020 general election.

He has viewed hundreds of posts which have documented the unprecedented level of fraud and yet he continues to lie.

At this point it would be reasonable to conclude he is a Demonrat at best or government quisling at worst.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Only 68? It will only stop with no mail ballots

A CBS entrance poll says 88%

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ramdiesel
I would bet at least 30% of DEMs know it was stolen, if they were being honest, but they don't care..Probably all the more Moderate leaning Independents feel the same as Republicans too..

There were way way too many statistical anomolies in that election for there not to be a ton of fraud..

I would agree 100%. Until the many statistical anomalies turn in to factual evidence our hands are tied.
Those whose job is the investigate, discover, and act on the evidence have no doubt been compromised and must be replaced or this circus will continue.

geo

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

IC B3

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by Jim1611

How do you feel about unborn children being murdered in the womb? Have you noticed there have been few if any sting operations to arrest human traffickers since your buddy took office? Do you like the new office of gun control your man has used our tax dollars to fund? Do you support him appointing sick twisted people that can't decide if they want a penis or vagina in control of our nation? Do you like enriching the oil producing nations that hate America because we are forced to buy oil from them?
Those questions are completely, utterly, irrelevant here, but of course not, even if they made sense, which they don't. The only question is whether you are going to count one person, one vote and at the end of the day abide by the results. Trump categorically did not.

"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" -Isaac Asimov

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Jim1611

This should tell you all you really need to know.

I'm voting for Biden,
the AR15 is a soulless weapon for feckless people.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

It takes even less to make the Useful Idiots fall in line.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
I figured it would be stolen beforehand. I was right.

RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
WTF IS WRONG WITH THE OTHER 32% ?

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RAM

Maybe they watch too much news on TV.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Hell, that equals 20% of the voting public...

Phil

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

I can’t buy in to that… no sooner had Covid shown up in the U.S… mayors and governors across the country, started enacting “EMERGENCY MEASURES” to enable mail in voting…this was against federal election laws, thus, illegal.
How many state legislatures rectified this by passing legal legislation, I don’t know, but I doubt it was very many…

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by RAM
Maybe you can find your answer by going directly to the source.

Ask this guy,

Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
You are a chickenshit parrot if you really think it was stolen.

Maybe he can justify himself

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
You poor little bitch a Steevie.

You are just another neutered liberal cùnt.

Keep pushing people away from the polls...your Union buddies are counting on you.

I am MAGA.
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

578 members (1lesfox, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1shotnokilz, 69 invisible), 3,397 guests, and 1,210 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,636
Posts18,533,439
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.