Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Virtue signaling Repuke style.

We pissed away hundreds of millions knowing the inevitable but we feel better about ourselves.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
It's really hard to believe DeSantis and Haley would pull those percentages.

Likely from a bunch of democrats voting against Trump just for the sake of trying to make him look bad.

Keep your powder dry and stay frosty my friends.
kwg020 Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Just curious....how does DeSantis have a chance?
Jim, Jim, Jim.

He has the same chance as anyone of the current candidates running. This was just the first vote of 52 more. (DC and Puerto Rico) I stood by watching the votes being counted. I was surprised at the number of DeSantis votes going into the pile. There were 178 other voters in the room and in the end, 63 went to Ron. The person who stood up and spoke for Ron was not very articulate and he didn't change a single mind. The same for the Trump and Haley speaker. They wasted their breath and were not convincing.

The speaker for Vivek was Kathy Burnett who claimed she ran against Dr. Oz in Pennsylvania. She knocked it out of the park for Vivek. My guess is she did change a couple of minds. In the end, Vivek ended up with 12 votes.

Haley with 38 votes in our precinct was a flop by all accounts. The billionaire oligarchs should be $hitting down their legs going "oh fu$&".

As far as I am concerned, Ron has a following that just doesn't talk about it. They just vote. I don't know of a single DeSantis sign in any yard in my precinct but he ended up with the most votes.

You explain it. I can't.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by brinky72

Likely from a bunch of democrats voting against Trump just for the sake of trying to make him look bad.

Why Iowa doesn't deserve it's position in the primary.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
DeSantis spent a lot of time and money in Ioway, Haley did not. She has set her sights on NH.

Gov. Sununu has been canvassing the State stumping for Haley. He is also asking Democrats to vote for Haley in the Republican primary.

Haley is polling neck and neck with Trump right now in NH and if she and Sununu can convince enough Democrats to vote for her, she will take NH.

Then it’s off to the races. DeSantis needed Ioway, Haley did not.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by Calvin
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Your precinct must have a bunch of retards.

kwg020 already said he's voting for DeSantis. So, there is that......

All that matters is who he votes for in the general.

OP,

Will you vote for the R nominee?

I have said it several times. To quote one of our less than welcome members who's name I don't recall at this second, E Pluribus Unum. From many, one. I will vote for the republican nominee.

Now, you with oldtimers (several of you) or just can't remember $hit, you should book mark this page so you don't forget where I stand. I have never made any bones of where I stand and which candidate I support but I will support the republican nominee and vote for that person in November 2024.

So, you all better not fu$& it up because you are a brick short of a load or the nerves in your eyes and the nerves from your a$$ get crossed and have a $hitty outlook on someone who wasn't your favorite candidate. I only ask (demand) you do the same. I say Ron has a chance of pulling this off. I will even hold my nose closed and vote for Nikki or Vivek if he or she has an R by the name. I don't see me as the problem.

So, go ahead and book mark this page so you don't have another brain fart and forget.

Have I made my point ??? We are either in this together or we lose together.

kwg

The problem is your candidate is stealing resources and time that should be devoted to beating Joe Biden and the Democrats. Sanctimonious stood in front of the country and guaranteed he was NOT going to run and he went back on it.... he is the worst kind of traitor..... loved and supported Trump and the MAGA movement until it became financially beneficial for him to turn on us..... if you really care about this country you'll get on the wagon.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by brinky72

That is what NH Governor Sununu is asking NH Democrats to do.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by steve4102
The talking heads are now saying that if Trump doesn’t get more than 50% it’s basically a loss for him.

Unbelievable
He go 51% despite the idiots and morons in precinct 9

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
DeSantis is now claiming Election interference by the MSM.

Andrew Romeo, Ron DeSantis’s communications director said “The media is in the tank for Trump”

Now that’s a first.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Vivek is going to be the first adult in the room to do the right thing and drop out. He’ll get behind President Trump and his political future will be bright!

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by RAM
The talking heads are now saying that if Trump doesn’t get more than 50% it’s basically a loss for him.

Unbelievable
He go 51% despite the idiots and morons in precinct 9

He might only win EVERY COUNTY….all 99. 😂

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Jim, Jim, Jim.

He has the same chance as anyone of the current candidates running. This was just the first vote of 52 more. (DC and Puerto Rico) I stood by watching the votes being counted. I was surprised at the number of DeSantis votes going into the pile. There were 178 other voters in the room and in the end, 63 went to Ron. The person who stood up and spoke for Ron was not very articulate and he didn't change a single mind. The same for the Trump and Haley speaker. They wasted their breath and were not convincing.

The speaker for Vivek was Kathy Burnett who claimed she ran against Dr. Oz in Pennsylvania. She knocked it out of the park for Vivek. My guess is she did change a couple of minds. In the end, Vivek ended up with 12 votes.

Haley with 38 votes in our precinct was a flop by all accounts. The billionaire oligarchs should be $hitting down their legs going "oh fu$&".

As far as I am concerned, Ron has a following that just doesn't talk about it. They just vote. I don't know of a single DeSantis sign in any yard in my precinct but he ended up with the most votes.

You explain it. I can't.

kwg
Are the Iowa Caucuses open primary type or can you only vote for the party you're registered in?

If the former, then how many of those 63 for "Ron" came from Dems, Libertarians, Greens, P&Fs, and independents that will do anything to avoid having Trump on the ballot as the R candidate?

If the latter, the ones that don't talk about being "Ron" followers, or that don't put up signs in their yards are certified Never Trumpers and don't want their conservative family, friends, and neighbors to know for fear of being called out on it.

Is that explanation enough?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Jim, Jim, Jim.

He has the same chance as anyone of the current candidates running.

So, when DeSantis releases his votes to, and endorses Nikki, you gonna start-up with the "kill all the Russians" chant?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Haley is going to do very well in NH, DeSantis not so much. Haley and Sununu are asking Democrats to vote for her in the Republican primary in order to Stop Trump.

It will be tough for Trump to overcome this, especially when Haley and Trump are within a few points of each other with Republicans.

I think after NH, DeSantis will drop out and endorse Haley, after all stopping Trump is what he was paid to do from the get go.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Haley is going to do very well in NH, DeSantis not so much. Haley and Sununu are asking Democrats to vote for her in the Republican primary in order to Stop Trump.

It will be tough for Trump to overcome this, especially when Haley and Trump are within a few points of each other with Republicans.

I think after NH, DeSantis will drop out and endorse Haley, after all stopping Trump is what he was paid to do from the get go.

Just stay home right?

You said it many times, you liberal cócksucker.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Jim, Jim, Jim.

You explain it. I can't.

kwg
Are the Iowa Caucuses open primary type or can you only vote for the party you're registered in?

If the former, then how many of those 63 for "Ron" came from Dems, Libertarians, Greens, P&Fs, and independents that will do anything to avoid having Trump on the ballot as the R candidate?

If the latter, the ones that don't talk about being "Ron" followers, or that don't put up signs in their yards are certified Never Trumpers and don't want their conservative family, friends, and neighbors to know for fear of being called out on it.

Only registered ioway republicans can vote in the caucus.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Jim, Jim, Jim.

You explain it. I can't.

kwg

Like Vivek said the other day, "None of us on this stage have a chance of getting the Republican nomination." Book it.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Jim, Jim, Jim.

You explain it. I can't.

kwg

Only registered ioway republicans can vote in the caucus.

Then the explanation would appear to be contained in my third sentence? unless some other voters switched parties n time to vote.............it's been known to happen.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
It will all be over soon enough. Pretty soon it will 3-0 for Trump. The rest will be 0-3. When there is no path, there is no path. DeSantis was almost giddy tonight about losing by 30 points. It's ridiculous. There was no chance 4 mo's ago, and it's worse now. In the end Desantis will endorse Trump. Haley? Who knows, but probably she will also.

One is alone in a land so vast, there is only the mountains, the wind, and the eyes of God.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by ShadeTree
In the end Desantis will endorse Trump. Haley? Who knows, but probably she will also.

She should go home and make a sandwich for her husband.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

557 members (10Glocks, 1234, 1badf350, 1minute, 10ring1, 160user, 72 invisible), 2,300 guests, and 1,213 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,303
Posts18,505,395
Members73,998
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.