Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
M
MMM Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
My sleep-wake cycle is permanently screwed up. I have been off for the past week and when I am off I slide into staying up until 3-4 am and sleeping until about 11:00. It always sucks getting up to be at work at 630 on Monday. Then screwed up again a few days later. Been going through this cycle for 25+ years.

I did lie down about midnight and actually managed to sleep about 3 hours so I should make it through the day.

Last edited by MMM; 01/15/24.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MMM
I did lie down about midnight and actually managed to sleep about 3 hours so I should make it through the day.

I'm sure your employer is ecstatic that you go to such great lengths to grace them with your presence on Mondays.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I was wore out last night and went to bed about 9. I've had call for several days in a row and was thankful I didn't have to go to work last night with -15 degree temps.

i woke about 0430 and yay! they let me sleep!

Always drink upstream from the herd...cowdoc...
W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
Till 5:30 here.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by hanco
Originally Posted by mrfudd
Having sleep issues too. Flew home from Europe last Sunday and back to Europe Friday. Internal clock is a little off

That will do it too, went to Italy a few years ago for a week. Ws hell getting back to normal

1 week??? No wonder You were messed up.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B2

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by AKCHOPPER
I always wondered why you had so many posts.

LOL

Lots of spare time at work between emergency calls for ten plus years is a factor.
Volunteer Fire EMS. Averaged a call a day basically. Calls can come at any time and last however. I can sleep anywhere, anytime due to the uncertainty of the next hours of sleep.

Same with current job to an extent. Never know when we might be able to grab extra sleep so have the body to where it can fall asleep fairly fast and sleep.

Only time I can't is if its hot. Cannot deal with the heat, anything over about 80 is just flat miserable and lay and toss and turn sweating away.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
M
MMM Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by JeffA
Originally Posted by MMM

I'm sure your employer is ecstatic that you go to such great lengths to grace them with your presence on Mondays.

Wow kinda early to be zh!tfaced at the keyboard.

What an insightful, thoughtful, and constructive comment! You are such an Articulate, Sophisticated, Scholarly, Humble, Outstanding, Legendary Epitome of a man!

Truly.

Last edited by MMM; 01/16/24.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
There be times when a slug of NyQuil can be your best friend. You won’t need more than a tablespoon.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
There be times when a slug of NyQuil can be your best friend. You won’t need more than a tablespoon.

But if you do that, you are likely to log into this website and post wild things that you won't remember until you read them again later.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
No more coco at 6 pm.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I always go right to sleep when I go to bed about 10. Sometimes I’ll wake up for a while around 2 or 3 If I wake up after 4, I’m awake for the duration. I might as well get up and do something useful because I’m not going back to sleep.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Verylargeboots

But if you do that, you are likely to log into this website and post wild things that you won't remember until you read them again later.

Cut your dose in half.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Verylargeboots

Cut your dose in half.

2 25mg Benadryl tabs

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
My fault, stayed up all night Saturday , slept until noon yesterday, went to sleep at 8 pm last night. It will take staying up until regular bed time 21 hours from now to get straightened out.

You are a partying foo, Hanco!

I am at times too.

This is what happens.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

R
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
R

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

572 members (1234, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 1936M71, 60 invisible), 2,459 guests, and 1,366 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,195
Posts18,485,078
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.