Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 16 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 15 16
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
Originally Posted by local_dirt
If that's too slow for you, you can GFY and run 90 in the right lane.. and get in some grizzly ass wreck up ahead of me.

Why don't you just move in the right lane ?

A wreck ahead of you could block / stop the whole highway, you included.
Why would you want that ?

All you speeders, think that right lane is always open.
. It's not, and I'm not going to bob and weave.around a bunch of slow pokes just to make some speeder happy. I used to travel Alligator Alley almost every week. And i've seen some grizzly ass wrecks out there. A lot of them because of some speeding fugking [bleep]. I've cut people out of their seatbelts that I knew weren't gonna make It. Try that after that same person just blew by you 5 min earlier at 90+ mph. You can all kiss my big lilly white ass and go kill yourselves and several other people somewhere else, but not around me. Fugk you.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by callnum
Old fudds 60 and older should have to take a driving test every year. Drive like a flooraduh dufous, lose your license.

Here's my 67 year old Fudd azz on the way to my annual driving test.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I don’t block traffic and loathe the drivers that do. But if im doing 75 passing 65 mph traffic im not jumping in the slow lane because the guy behind me wants to do 85. I’ll move. Don’t push.

And it’s polite to jet your windshield washers when they’re 8 or 10 feet off your bumper just to let them know you care.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Diggerman
If some meathead BEHIND ME thinks I'm gonna do 90 because he thinks I'm "in his way", he can GFH.
another4 woman driver.

I'm usually running just under 80 on the interstate. If that's too slow for you, you can GFY and run 90 in the right lane.. and get in some grizzly ass wreck up ahead of me.

Old fudds 60 and older should have to take a driving test every year. Drive like a flooraduh dufous, lose your license.

Stupid commie chkunts like you should just FOAD.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Originally Posted by mart
The left lane campers can be irritating but the real boneheads are the APD guys who like to do what is called pacing, during rush hour. They'll get in the left lane and match the speed of the guy in the right lane and back up traffic from Eagle River to the flats. Apparently they think its funny. I followed them a couple times to make sure it was a cop because of the unmarked car and sure enough they drove straight to APD. I miss Alaska but I don't miss that drive to Anchorage.

Thanks for putting a name to this. I’ve seen this happen twice now, the second time I figured out it was a New Mexico State Patrol scam to enhance revenue …

In this case the wife and I were leaving Santa Fe at about 5:30pm heading north (east) merging onto Interstate 25 on a Friday into heavy fast traffic going north from Albuquerque.

Being Friday people were speeding 80-85 to get to Pueblo/Colorado Springs/Denver etc for the weekend.

On the outskirts of Santa Fe a NM State Trooper car got in the left lane going like 5 mph under the limit (70 in a 75 zone). Big jam up of cars because nobody wants to pass a cop on the right. Prolly 200 cars. After about 5 miles of this the trooper went into right lane then exited the interstate.

The pent up frustrations of the car jam broke loose and it was pedal to the metal Mad Max. Of course a couple miles further up there was a speed trap with multiple state trooper cars. They were pulling people over right and left, most going over 90 mph. Easy money!

And I bet the first State Trooper went back and repeated the “go slow in left lane” trick again and again!

IC B2

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Boomers, along with most things are the worst drivers on the roads. Driving test every year for boomers.

Hopefully they can get the 4 way stop figured.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Boomers, along with most things are the worst drivers on the roads. Driving test every year for boomers.

Yeah, yeah,.....the more the Boomers die off, the more the world goes to schitt. It's starting to get very evident these days.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by shootem
I don’t block traffic and loathe the drivers that do. But if im doing 75 passing 65 mph traffic im not jumping in the slow lane because the guy behind me wants to do 85. I’ll move. Don’t push.

And it’s polite to jet your windshield washers when they’re 8 or 10 feet off your bumper just to let them know you care.

I never have understood how that is a deterrent. I use my windshield washer fluid on my own windshield, so why would it bother me if someone else's fluid got on my windshield?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Are you fugking retarded?

https://aaafoundation.org/rates-mot...tion-driver-age-united-states-2014-2015/

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Young dumb asses, that overdrive their vehicles, like they do their mouths, shouldn't be able to get a license!

IC B3

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Old man boomer and his sturdy blue hair old lady headed to Golden Corral doing 50 in the left lane with the right turn signal on is why the fudds need a drivers test every year.

Fact and easy to see if you have a firing brain cell.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
If some meathead BEHIND ME thinks I'm gonna do 90 because he thinks I'm "in his way", he can GFH.
another4 woman driver.

I'm usually running just under 80 on the interstate. If that's too slow for you, you can GFY and run 90 in the right lane.. and get in some grizzly ass wreck up ahead of me.

Laughin' 60 doesn't seem so old when you're looking back at it!

I do agree that older folks should be required to take a driving competency test every couple of years after age 70. I'm 68 and haven't had a car accident or a ticket for over 20 years.

The test isn't the question. You been running interference in the left lane?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Old man boomer and his sturdy blue hair old lady headed to Golden Corral doing 50 in the left lane with the right turn signal on is why the fudds need a drivers test every year.

Fact and easy to see if you have a firing brain cell.

Take your diaper off your face. Can't hear You, chkunt..

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I-44 going through Missouri is very heavily traveled by trucks. What I hate is when the speed limit is 70 and there is a truck in the right lane going 56 and a truck in the left lane going 57. It really back up traffic.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
All you speeders, think that right lane is always open.
. It's not, and I'm not going to bob and weave.around a bunch of slow pokes just to make some speeder happy.
well said LD... i push the limit as much as i can without getting pinched... if some low flying Jagoff can't wait for me to clear traffic and move over, he can go fuqk him/herself...

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Slower traffic keep right signs aren't a suggestion. And they don't say slower traffic keep right, unless doing the speed limit.

Same goes for keep right unless passing.

I miss driving in Germany, they actually know what they're doing.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
61... wanna' Race! numnuts...

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Don't know about everywhere else but there's a minimum of 3 lanes on the highways around here. Left is for those of us passing or wanting to really break the law. Right is for grandpa, grandma and the truckers. Middle for the people doing the speed limit.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
another4 woman driver.

So when you come up on someone going 76 in the fast lane with the same mindset, what do you do? Go around him on the right, or just drive 76 the rest of the way? Honest question.
Seems so easy to pull over and let someone go by and it takes much less room to pull over than it does to pass someone on the right.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You can all kiss my big lilly white ass and go kill yourselves and several other people somewhere else, but not around me. Fugk you.

Are you retarded ?

Is this a Floriduh thing ?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

Page 7 of 16 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

195 members (160user, 280shooter, 1OntarioJim, 257 roberts, 222Sako, 2500HD, 20 invisible), 1,731 guests, and 976 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,372
Posts18,488,343
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.