Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JamesJr
I like Jag, but everything is not a conspiracy theory. Sure, the NFL is crooked organization, but the Cowboys didn’t lose because of that. They lost because the Packers wanted the game more.

One of us (meaning hunter and conservative) is fine with me. But sometimes, we need to check our own - especially when the rest of us are made to look guilty (and crazy) by association.

He'll be along shortly with a YouTube or some other obscure link that may or may not be relevant.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Teal
Originally Posted by Pat85
Originally Posted by Teal
People can't get 12 family members together for Thanksgiving without it being a rodeo but somehow the NFL, in a single game, will get 106 guys of low IQ together to create a preferred outcome. 106 guys that most people here consider dumb as chit.

Makes sense.

Isn’t it amazing how a team that couldn’t move the ball effectively for the first 59 minutes of a game all the sudden can move the ball unopposed down the field to score in the last minute to win or at least hit the spread. It’s like the final minute of any NFL game turns into flag football. It’s getting so predictable.

It's called a "Prevent defense" when you keep everything in front of you to ensure no quick strikes and burn clock.
Brannon Condren said only a few players on the teams are involved, > the players that can make it happen. He said it's common knowledge that it happens but it's not to be talked about.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by Jim1611
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Are they still kneeling during the Anthem?

You rang?

Next time, they will fellate each other on the 50-yard line when the next 'social crisis' demands more drastic action.
I figured as much.

You guys know that's not a recent photo, right?

Nope. Not concerned either as they are the same bunch as they were then. Prove me wrong.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Hulk Hogan on professional wrestling

"... a choreographed event with a predetermined
outcome. ..."

Is professional football (baseball, basketball, hockey....!) entertainment?
Look at the participants salaries!
Look at the advertising!
Look at the advertisers and the products they push!

Ask yourself, just what social benefits are there to a football stadium full of beer soaked fans and hormone infused athletes (?), all beating each other into oblivion?

I'd rather spend a day in the hospital having prostate surgery! 😉

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Back when Bill France Sr. ran NASCAR, it was choreographed. If any driver managed to break out and get a commanding lead, especially at Daytona, old Bill would have the flagman throw the yellow flag- - - - -"debris on the track"- - - -some of the radio announcers back then would joke about it- - - -"Here comes Pierre DeBris again!"

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson

The photo is not recent, but the NFL is still WOKE AF !

True. The question was, are they still kneeling and that photo from 2017 was profferred as an answer.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

You rang?

Next time, they will fellate each other on the 50-yard line when the next 'social crisis' demands more drastic action.
I figured as much.

Nope. Not concerned either as they are the same bunch as they were then. Prove me wrong.

Did I say you were wrong?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

You rang?

I figured as much.

Did I say you were wrong?

No and I didn't suggest you did.

H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
It has been rigged for years. Anytime something is bet on on a large scale. It is being manipulated for someone to make money.
My dad had a client who was a professional gambler. Dad asked him if he bet on Pro football. Guy told him he never did unless he knew what the fix was. This was 35 years ago. Now sports betting is legal most places.

M
MMM Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
I used to argue it with my dad when I was a teenager. He was convinced his whole life that the NFL is fixed and you couldn’t even debate it with him. “Those games’ outcomes are determined before the teams ever run out on the field boy.”

These days, I have to admit maybe the old man knew what he was talking about.

I do believe that people being what they are, and with the amount of money at stake, the outcome of games is not decided by the players on the field. I laugh at the NFL’s claims of “integrity.”

IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Whelenman
BULLSHIT!!!!!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by SKane
Originally Posted by JamesJr
I like Jag, but everything is not a conspiracy theory. Sure, the NFL is crooked organization, but the Cowboys didn’t lose because of that. They lost because the Packers wanted the game more.

One of us (meaning hunter and conservative) is fine with me. But sometimes, we need to check our own - especially when the rest of us are made to look guilty (and crazy) by association.

He'll be along shortly with a YouTube or some other obscure link that may or may not be relevant.

Hopefully this explanation is relevant. wink

It involves Court rulings.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
They can't wait until the games have been decided to print up stuff like that. There are multiple copies of other combo's, but the odds are pretty darn good those 2 will be in the Superbowl. There are 10's of thousands of T-Shirts and caps already manufactured with each of the 4 teams still in the playoff's proclaiming them Superbowl winners. That way they can be sold within minutes of the end of the game. The ones printed up for teams that lose are either destroyed or donated to 3rd world counties.

Most people don't really want the truth.

They just want constant reassurance that what they believe is the truth.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I don’t believe that it’s rigged but of course it’s weighted for ratings. Remember when the NFL was a run first league and most QB’s needed to sit a year two to learn the game?

The NFL changed the rules from salary caps, to intentional grounding, to strike zones, to what a legal tackle is all to get the product that they want. They did it to draw in as many casual fans and soccer moms for ratings as possible. It’s not rigging the game. Why rig individual games for ratings if you can just change the rules of the games for ratings?

Same thing for the three second rule in the NBA when the NBA wanted less emphasis on centers and more emphasis on guards cutting to the basket or shooting three point shots.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

512 members (1moredeer, 160user, 06hunter59, 1Longbow, 1936M71, 10gaugemag, 61 invisible), 2,682 guests, and 1,286 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,238
Posts18,485,792
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.