J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Originally Posted by K22
https://twitter.com/Prolotario1/status/1747388892003619159
“ Do not wait for someone to confirm anything for you. There is to many resources at your disposal that you simply choose not to use because you want fast-food proof of things that can never provide the answers you can discover on your own without me having my personal spin interfering with your own discernment.”

Mr. Werewolf can’t even get basic subject-verb agreement - or the usage of “to” - right. Why would you believe he has anything else correct?

Is that the best defense you can come up with? Hahahaha

Those on the Dumbassed Crew also keep coming up with the Bezos/Washington Post Fake Nues story about Q being a Larp, no matter how much Trump points them toward the truth on Truth Social.

I don't think the controlled opposition likes anything Trump says or does. They will probably want him jailed for flipping the government over to the people rather than the swamp cabal.

I guess they know who butters their bread. smile

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/16/24.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Squidge
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Originally Posted by k22
Copy paste
Copy paste
Copy paste
Copy paste
Copy paste
Copy paste

Originally Posted by thumper
Copy paste
Copy paste
Copy paste
Copy paste
Copy paste
Copy paste

Originally Posted by k22
Copy paste
Copy paste
Copy paste
Copy paste
Copy paste
Copy paste

laugh

I just want to thank youse guys for your wonderful Christian benevolence in trying to help us see the light about Trump and Q.

Never thought yall were so nice nor had it in you.

May GOD Bless yall as your needs may be

I Dindo Nuffin
K22 #19117973 01/16/24
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

K, I think your posts have finally, along with those of Soup, brought out the proof stuff like this about Vivek is just misdirected fluff.

Thanks.

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/16/24.

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by plumbum
Originally Posted by K22

Werewolves!

"Another story came out close to the ruined 13th Century Gymes castle, Hrusov castle and the infamous Black castle, Tríbeč is a region in the hilly and forested Fatra-Tatra range.

It is an area where people enter but sometimes don’t come out.

Why is this a regular thing?

A 47-year old forester Adam Samasly regularly went into the woods to conduct surveys. In the winter of 1929, despite an intense police investigation, he simply vanished. People do you see what type of world is being hidden from you?

Do not even get me started on the Bell Witch Cave system. I heard many horror stories about what people saw in there. You have to look into these stories. People have shared much over the years of all the strange things they experienced. Some went into this cave and never returned."

K22, you know that Adam Sandler isnt really a vampire, right?

Those are horror movies, not documentaries.

Good luck with your 1 dimensional theory. I wish you well.

In these other dimensions of yours, is Adam Sandler a vampire?

Yup, these blood suckers are all being shown to us now. Hollywood and govt are full of them. They’ve shown us through the movies. It’s been written about for a lot longer than that. You’ll come to find out why so many Dracula caricatures look like prime phillip. Old news. You’re so far behind. You think all this ritual sacrifice history in humanity is make believ and we put an end to it? Ok then

What did that one guys say? When everything Americans believe is false we will know our programming is complete? Someone will have that here.

How bout MLK jr? Don’t forget that one, he spelled it out, sins of omission are the greatest, you don’t get to sit in the fence for if you do you choose evil side. “He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it...”

The control of the microphone is so important if you want to live evil among us and use us for food and entertainment. You can’t live that evil or even think of it so you believe it doesn’t exist lol. We’re learning that’s never been the case. And when you’re programmed into that cult of government etc you defend and protect your oppressor. You fellers really need to learn the psychological side of our differences here and not the topics lol.

Derek Johnson just pointed out another military commander (CO) was relieved of command, making that 160 of them since 2017. In all his research prior to that could only find 3 in a 20 year span.

Still don’t think there’s and active operation? How many national guard activated? How long they been activated?

Just can’t believe something this big is happening eh? Can’t believe humanity is going to finally live how it was supposed to? You wanna remain in this false reality of miserable bullsh1t where the people can never seem to win go ahead. Trying to show you that’s not going to remain and we’re 8 years deep into that shift.

So keep barking here or go learn who to get real news from? Q helped wake up may, just maybe not the super programmed like they few barking idiots here.

Last edited by stinkycoyote; 01/16/24.
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by stinkycoyote
What did that one guys say? When everything Americans believe is false we will know our programming is complete? Someone will have that here.

Well then that must have been false too. You guys hear what you want and stop listening immediately thereafter. Confirmation bias level = infinite.

IC B2

L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
Did we ever figure out what was in the envelope passed out to the former presidents at George H. W. bush’s funeral?

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by K22

Werewolves!

"Another story came out close to the ruined 13th Century Gymes castle, Hrusov castle and the infamous Black castle, Tríbeč is a region in the hilly and forested Fatra-Tatra range.

It is an area where people enter but sometimes don’t come out.

Why is this a regular thing?

A 47-year old forester Adam Samasly regularly went into the woods to conduct surveys. In the winter of 1929, despite an intense police investigation, he simply vanished. People do you see what type of world is being hidden from you?

Do not even get me started on the Bell Witch Cave system. I heard many horror stories about what people saw in there. You have to look into these stories. People have shared much over the years of all the strange things they experienced. Some went into this cave and never returned."

K22, you know that Adam Sandler isnt really a vampire, right?

Those are horror movies, not documentaries.

Good luck with your 1 dimensional theory. I wish you well.

In these other dimensions of yours, is Adam Sandler a vampire?

Yup, these blood suckers are all being shown to us now. Hollywood and govt are full of them. They’ve shown us through the movies. It’s been written about for a lot longer than that. You’ll come to find out why so many Dracula caricatures look like prime phillip. Old news. You’re so far behind. You think all this ritual sacrifice history in humanity is make believ and we put an end to it? Ok then

How bout MLK jr? Don’t forget that one, he spelled it out, sins of omission are the greatest, you don’t get to sit in the fence for if you do you choose evil side. “He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it...”

The control of the microphone is so important if you want to live evil among us and use us for food and entertainment. You can’t live that evil or even think of it so you believe it doesn’t exist lol. We’re learning that’s never been the case. And when you’re programmed into that cult of government etc you defend and protect your oppressor. You fellers really need to learn the psychological side of our differences here and not the topics lol.

Derek Johnson just pointed out another military commander (CO) was relieved of command, making that 160 of them since 2017. In all his research prior to that could only find 3 in a 20 year span.

Still don’t think there’s and active operation? How many national guard activated? How long they been activated?

Just can’t believe something this big is happening eh? Can’t believe humanity is going to finally live how it was supposed to? You wanna remain in this false reality of miserable bullsh1t where the people can never seem to win go ahead. Trying to show you that’s not going to remain and we’re 8 years deep into that shift.

So keep barking here or go learn who to get real news from? Q helped wake up may, just maybe not the super programmed like they few barking idiots here.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Whoops. Rong one. That's too hard for Dumbassed Dawg Crew guys to Connect the Dots on.

Whoops. Rong again. That guy is prolly CYA and has suckered Trump down the Rabbit Hole. He tricked dumbassed Trump into thinking he was still CIC.

Oh schiett. That POS Q CYA psyop has brainwashed Trump and is leading him down the Q Rabbit Hole to destruction.

Let's try this one.

Ha. There the liar is. Stupid sucker thought he could put one over on the Fire's Genius and Dumbassed Junkyard Dawg Crew.

Only guys his crew can fool with his Q and MSM is me, Trump, Stinky, NoDak and K22.

Little did he know the Genius and Dumbassed Crew would get their noses to point his guys out by them just sniffing their MSM.

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/17/24.

I Dindo Nuffin
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

More Med Bed scam lunacy. Most sci-fi movies have med beds bullchit (Star Trek, Elysium, Prometheus).

Ariel the bamboozler promoting the med bed Quackery. Magical $15k quantum energy vibrations and organ-healing crystals coming soon to a store near you.

These magical Med beds can cure anything because they’re imaginary. But, will they cure lunacy?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ro1459
He lost me at Hillary is a witch. Sorry.

LOL!

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

So Bamboozler Ariel says to kiss Lara Logan goodbye.

K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

K22 #19118530 01/17/24
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Beware of the Strigoi blood-drinking vampires!

Whip #19118678 01/17/24
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48

More Med Bed scam lunacy. Most sci-fi movies have med beds bullchit (Star Trek, Elysium, Prometheus).

Ariel the bamboozler promoting the med bed Quackery. Magical $15k quantum energy vibrations and organ-healing crystals coming soon to a store near you.

These magical Med beds can cure anything because they’re imaginary. But, will they cure lunacy?
Are you not one of those that said vac's good, ivermectin bad? Maybe...maybe not...?
Hmmmmm 🤔

"You've been here longer than the State of Alaska is old!"
*** my Grandaughters

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by LegalEagle
Did we ever figure out what was in the envelope passed out to the former presidents at George H. W. bush’s funeral?

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S

Well then that must have been false too. You guys hear what you want and stop listening immediately thereafter. Confirmation bias level = infinite.

no bro, we used to do that, that's what you still do...gaslighting and projecting yourself over and over

we woke up from the cult, we didn't join one, hard to believe you could have been born into a cult and programmed your entire life eh? too bad so sad go have a cry about it...truth does not give a four fisted flying fack how you feel lol

can your mind even comprehend that? let alone it's probability at this point? lmfao....humanity is asking you to be better

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S

lets just knock off the easy ones shall we?

oil...do you believe that to be Dino juice or the 2nd most common and regenerating fluid on earth next to water?

pause for a second, check with your gut/consciousness reaction to that statement...what is it telling you? which is the truth? your gut knows btw...can you hear it?

climate change?

covid/vaxx?

spinning impossi-ball hurtling through space at a zillion miles an hour

do you realize how easy we are to control if everything we believe is false? do you see why they've been doing this for so long?

better expand your little brains folks...dino juice...lmfao, I love that one

med beds already out there, soft disclosures for awhile and there are a few that treat a few specific things, the ones you're talking about are likely coming if you've been paying attention at all there's sure been a lot of fire where there was once smoke on a lot of things many said were absurd and conspiracies lol....good luck betting on this one, a wise man would not be yapping like that any more after the volume of conspiracies that have come true....just a matter of timing and that is important, much must be learned but us before we get to certain things, it's a process, we can only move so fast when it's the entire population trying to move....can't give the people too much too soon or we jump out of windows, need padded rooms and or hurt each other....safe pace bro, hang in there, this is for all the marbles, if you go too soon we will be right back here in a few hundred years, gotta do it right and it ain't on your time or my time...how selfish of us to think it should be, humanity is at stake, it will go as fast as it safely can

Last edited by stinkycoyote; 01/17/24.
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H

no bro, we used to do that, that's what you still do...gaslighting and projecting yourself over and over

we woke up from the cult, we didn't join one, hard to believe you could have been born into a cult and programmed your entire life eh? too bad so sad go have a cry about it...truth does not give a four fisted flying fack how you feel lol

can your mind even comprehend that? let alone it's probability at this point? lmfao....humanity is asking you to be better
well said

I AM AMERICA!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by bearhuntr

Are you not one of those that said vac's good, ivermectin bad? Maybe...maybe not...?
Hmmmmm 🤔

Nope, never said that.

Page 2,169 of 2,269 1 2 2167 2168 2169 2170 2171 2268 2269

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

538 members (204guy, 1OntarioJim, 222Sako, 06hunter59, 12344mag, 219DW, 65 invisible), 2,379 guests, and 1,230 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,303
Posts18,487,114
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.