Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Then again prolly not.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by steve4102
Then again prolly not.

Steve, are you one of those who supported Georgia voters in boycotting the Georgia senate runoff election as encouraged by Attorneys Lin Wood and Sidney Powell to “Stop the Steal” claiming that the outcomes of the January 5 runoff elections couldn’t be trusted?
Is that what Jim_Conrad is talking about?
Did you actually encourage the Georgia voters to sit at home on election day therefore giving the US Senate to the left?
Some right-wing extremists, not unlike some here on 24hrCampfire, did just that and stupidly pissed their vote and the US Senate away.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by GeoW
Then again prolly not.

Steve, are you one of those who supported Georgia voters in boycotting the Georgia senate runoff election as encouraged by Attorneys Lin Wood and Sidney Powell to “Stop the Steal” claiming that the outcomes of the January 5 runoff elections couldn’t be trusted?
Did you actually encourage the Georgia voters to sit at home on election day therefore giving the US Senate to the left?
Some right-wing extremists, not unlike some here on 24hrCampfire, did just that and stupidly pissed their vote and the US Senate away.

“Right-wing extremist” sounds like leftist talk. What is your definition of a right-wing extremist?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Then again prolly not.

“Right-wing extremist” sounds like leftist talk. What is your definition of a right-wing extremist?

No, I'm not a leftist by any means, not even close. I would equate some of the conspiracy theorist embedded here on the 24hrCF as being right wing extremist, forever trying to justify their unproven made up bullshit, or statistics, to advance their cause.
The fight is in front of us, not behind.
We know what happened in the past, we need to target whomever will attempt it in the future.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Then again prolly not.

Why not tell us why we shouldn't vote?

Go on tell us.

I am MAGA.
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Then again prolly not.

Nope, never supported boycotting an election, I vote always have, always will

That doesn’t mean I expect a lot from my vote, or that I believe we can vote our way out of this, voting is not only my right it is my duty, if nothing else it gives me bitching rights

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Steevie is not a right wing extremist at all.

In fact, the Union liberal runs strong is Steve90210.
He doesn't think you should vote for Trump in November.

Right Steve?

I have explained myself many times here. Your turn ma'am.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Then again prolly not.

Nope, never supported boycotting an election, I vote always have, always will

That doesn’t mean I expect a lot from my vote, or that I believe we can vote our way out of this, voting is not only my right it is my duty, if nothing else it gives me bitching rights

Bitch is right.

You are full of [bleep]. Democrat.

I am MAGA.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by RAM
WTF IS WRONG WITH THE OTHER 32% ?

According to a CBS entrance poll, 88% of caucus goers believe the 2020 election was stolen.

According to reports, about 20% of those that attended the republican caucus were Democrats. They changed their affiliation just before the caucus in order to be able to vote and disrupt the process.

This 20% infiltration by Democrats might help explain why the 68-88% wasn't higher.

It also helps explain why this guy,
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
You are a chickenshit parrot if you really think it was stolen.

Is one of the very few here on The Fire that actually thinks Biden was worthy of 81 Million Votes.

The only people I know that think the election was legit are Democrats, explains a lot.

Last edited by steve4102; 01/17/24.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Steve4102, long time democrat, knows Trump will win in November.

So Steve's bitch ass doesn't want you to vote.

Why not, cócksucker?

I am MAGA.
IC B3

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
No reason...chickenshit parrot?

I am MAGA.
R
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
R
When 300K ballots show up at 3am..................................................................................................

“If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.” Tolkien
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
What did you do?

Book a cruise with Steevie?

I am MAGA.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by RMiller2
When 300K ballots show up at 3am..................................................................................................

Well, if you are a Republican and one that can put 2 and 2 together, you have election Fraud.

On the other hand, If you are a Democrat, anyone that dares to question the results of the 2020 election is a "Chicken Schit Parrot".

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by RMiller2

Well, if you are a Republican and one that can put 2 and 2 together, you have election Fraud.

On the other hand, If you are a Democrat, anyone that dares to question the results of the 2020 election is a "Chicken Schit Parrot".

Yes, but you are a chickenshit parrot Steevie.

You have done nothing but regurgitate what you hear and try and convince people not to vote in November.

So yes. You earned it.

So why don't you start crying about Texas. That's not as boring.

I am MAGA.
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

522 members (300_savage, 257 roberts, 222Sako, 257Bob, 270wsmnutt, 55 invisible), 2,722 guests, and 1,316 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,685
Posts18,534,444
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.