Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This is why the Texas House Republicans tried to impeach and remove AG Paxton, he's fighting for Texans. We have a real problem with schitthead Republicans in the Texas House.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
This is why the Texas House Republicans tried to impeach and remove AG Paxton, he's fighting for Texans. We have a real problem with schitthead Republicans in the Texas House.

Nationwide . They are not there to serve us, they think they are there to service us.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Paxton is a patriot and it has cost him dearly. That failed impeachment cost him several million dollars and the jackass comptroller wouldn’t reimburse for his losses. The house is ran by a liberal that might loose his bid for reelection. The Bushes still have power especially in liberal enclaves. We’re working on it.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Yup

Now, Hillary Haley is heading down to TX to meet with these Bush Dynasty Elites to fill her Anti-Trump campaign coffer. She will do well.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Did your Union ever send money to Walz Steevie?

I am MAGA.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rainshot
That failed impeachment cost him several million dollars and the jackass comptroller wouldn’t reimburse for his losses.

Well that sucks Big Time. Imagine Paxton too proud to do a "go fund me" or something?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Paxton for Trump’s VP

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Muh Texaaaassss!

I am MAGA.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by steve4102
Paxton for Trump’s VP

AG. He's dying for payback. And he's good. Plus, Trump won't have to ride herd on him. In fact, even Trump may have trouble keeping up. He'll just have to read about it in the newspapers every morning. Hahahahahahahah

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Paxton for Trump’s VP

AG. He's dying for payback. And he's good. Plus, Trump won't have to ride herd on him. In fact, even Trump may have trouble keeping up. He'll just have to read about it in the newspapers every morning. Hahahahahahahah
Senate would not confirm Paxton for AG, or any other position.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Just roll over Texas.

Give up and go Blue like Steevie.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Ain't that the truth! And the good ol' red-blooded and patriotic NRA endorsed two of them: Lynn Stucky (who "represents" my district and whose head I want on a pike) and that sorry little cretin Dade Phelan. Had I given NRA any money they'd have used it to prop up my enemies. It's bad enough that there are morons out there who are completely unaware of who it is that's buggering them.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Paxton for Trump’s VP

I've said it a million times: The ONLY way Trump will become president again is if he's crushed The Swamp FIRST; that includes Turtle and his gang, normal people replacing them. And Trump WILL crush them.

You STILL have no idea what's about to happen do you. It's going to be one for the history books. EPIC. Even Tucker knows;

Tucker Carlson Warns 2024 Will Be 'Like Nothing We've Ever Seen'

I realize you (and others) are planning to sit this one out, but you might wanna at least watch out the window.

I know you like to call that "Q-Chit" ...... it will become known as Justice.

Last edited by SupFoo; 01/18/24.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Paxton for Trump’s VP

I've said it a million times: The ONLY way Trump will become president again is if he's crushed The Swamp FIRST; that includes Turtle and his gang, normal people replacing them. And Trump WILL crush them.

You STILL have no idea what's about to happen do you. It's going to be one for the history books. EPIC. Even Tucker knows;

Tucker Carlson Warns 2024 Will Be 'Like Nothing We've Ever Seen'

I realize you (and others) are planning to sit this one out, but you might wanna at least watch out the window.

I know you like to call that "Q-Chit" ...... it will become known as Justice.
More Q Schit.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Just roll over Texas.

Like MT is doing? Or something different?

Camp is where you make it.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by tzone
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Just roll over Texas.

Like MT is doing? Or something different?

No. Something different I guess. Where there are no cops or something.

Do you think voting is meaningless?

I am MAGA.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
More Q Schit.

Trump didn't come all this way just to drop the ball on the 20.

Watch and learn grasshopper.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
More Q Schit.

Trump didn't come all this way just to drop the ball on the 20.

Watch and learn grasshopper.

Is this because "the patriots are in control?"

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by rainshot
Paxton is a patriot and it has cost him dearly. That failed impeachment cost him several million dollars and the jackass comptroller wouldn’t reimburse for his losses. The house is ran by a liberal that might loose his bid for reelection. The Bushes still have power especially in liberal enclaves. We’re working on it.
Don't let up!

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

517 members (1lesfox, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 16gage, 160user, 53 invisible), 2,710 guests, and 1,190 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,365
Posts18,488,160
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.