A
The guy talking during the first sixty seconds is ignorant

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

“We’ve got our own crazy people in our movement. It’s not just the left.”

And this coming from Alex “Sandy hook was a hoax” Jones.

If there was any doubt, just scroll through the q cult or disconnected dots thread.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
You don’t have to look very far or hard to realize the patriots aren’t in control…

IC B2

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
I watched it, at least the first 15 minutes. Q stuff is nuts.

What's even more nuts is Supfoo wormed his way into the hunters campfire as an undercover news hound, only to turn out to be a dedicated Q disciple.

What's the agenda, and how many more Q operatives do we have on here?

R
rjf Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
You don’t have to look very far or hard to realize the patriots aren’t in control…

And Hillary is not in Guantanamo, Werewolves and Lizard people aren't wondering around and on and on.......

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Calvin
What's even more nuts is Supfoo wormed his way into the hunters campfire as an undercover news hound, only to turn out to be a dedicated Q disciple.

Supfoo is to be scrolled past, for the most part. He has a lot of enthusiasm, but in the great chandelier of humanity, he's a 25 watt bulb.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Supfoo is to be scrolled past, for the most part. He has a lot of enthusiasm, but in the great chandelier of humanity, he's a 25 watt bulb.
lol

673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Me no trust Alex Jones.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe

5 star epic bitch slap cool

Please don't feed the trolls!
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

“We’ve got our own crazy people in our movement. It’s not just the left.”

And this coming from Alex “Sandy hook was a hoax” Jones.

If there was any doubt, just scroll through the q cult or disconnected dots thread.
Alex is butthurt that Q called him out or some such. I couldn’t listen to Alex Jones more than a couple minutes. Sounds like a buffoon

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
R
rjf Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I watched it, at least the first 15 minutes. Q stuff is nuts.

What's the agenda, and how many more Q operatives do we have on here?

Jag, K22, Hosfly and Stinkycoyote are the 4 that come to mind. I'm sure there are others. Its kinda like Christmas story when Ralphie comes home and runs to the mailbox to find his secret decoder then listens to the radio to get the secret numbers to find the magic word. They get their Q drops from X or wherever and a person named, Ariel. They then sit and try to decipher out the magic code. If you question them or counter what they are saying with the truth they call you stupid and you cant connect the dots!

Maybe if they drink more Ovaltine, it would help!

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by 673
Me no trust Alex Jones.

Sometimes it takes crazy to recognize crazy.

In this case, he’s not wrong.

But let’s trust an anonymous internet poster(s)/psysop over a guy who is at least verified to be “real.”

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
But thanks to AJ the washington pedo ring was exposed,,, oh wait,, I meant hollyweird,wait no,, covid thats,,no ,, hmmm thats right the bohemian grove,,,

I AM AMERICA!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 673
Me no trust Alex Jones.
Honest question, Why? He has been right about most things. I agree the sandy hook thing was bad, but after listening to past comments from him, he didnt seem to harp on that much and mostly just repeated what people were saying. That said, he still deserves a swift punch to the nose for even repeating the sandy hook stuff.

673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by 673
Me no trust Alex Jones.
Honest question, Why? He has been right about most things. I agree the sandy hook thing was bad, but after listening to past comments from him, he didnt seem to harp on that much and mostly just repeated what people were saying. That said, he still deserves a swift punch to the nose for even repeating the sandy hook stuff.
He poisons the well.
The interview with Stew Peters was enlightening.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
I heard him talking about it yesterday on the show.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 673
Me no trust Alex Jones.

Alex Jones say you no just believe him, say you look for self with own eyes.

Listen to that whole clip and you will notice complete transparency on his part. I don't necessarily buy everything he has to say, but I have to acknowledge that he may be 100% correct.

There is no doubt in my mind that Q is today a psy-op. What Jones says about its origins, and Flynn, and what it has all become is completely plausible.

I remember some Q prediction about the White House being lit up red, white, and blue and that it was supposed to signify something which I do not recall (probably "the patriots are in control"). Sure enough, one night it was lit up R, W, & B...but that was the only Q prediction that ever clearly manifested itself literally and accurately that I am aware of (I do not immerse myself in any of this crap). That fact revealed to me that it is being orchestrated and run from within the deep state.

Q may have been conceived by the good guys, but it was co-opted long ago.

Q is a fraud.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Originally Posted by 673
Me no trust Alex Jones.

Alex Jones say you no just believe him, say you look for self with own eyes.

Listen to that whole clip and you will notice complete transparency on his part. I don't necessarily buy everything he has to say, but I have to acknowledge that he may be 100% correct.

There is no doubt in my mind that Q is today a psy-op. What Jones says about its origins, and Flynn, and what it has all become is completely plausible.

I remember some Q prediction about the White House being lit up red, white, and blue and that it was supposed to signify something which I do not recall (probably "the patriots are in control"). Sure enough, one night it was lit up R, W, & B...but that was the only Q prediction that ever clearly manifested itself literally and accurately that I am aware of (I do not immerse myself in any of this crap). That fact revealed to me that it is being orchestrated and run from within the deep state.

Q may have been conceived by the good guys, but it was co-opted long ago.

Q is a fraud.
Spot on!

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

631 members (1beaver_shooter, 160user, 12344mag, 1eyedmule, 1234, 1badf350, 67 invisible), 2,094 guests, and 1,211 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,834
Posts18,496,715
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.