Hop To
Page 916 of 1,068 1 2 914 915 916 917 918 1067 1068
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
HR IC

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Judman

So Jud, did you return to tell us what a POS tax cheat Trump and business owners are, or did you return to attention whore?
Oh..... and now that your son is a Montana resident is he a Tester voter? did your spawn infect our state?

PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Brian biiitch Russel, you just can’t help yourself can you? Fact of the matter is your a miserable cuunt that spent his life trying to make $$$, you wasted years trying to get rich, now your a miserable jealous drunk with nothing better to do than talk [bleep], gossip and biitch about politics.

Politics don’t scare me much as you can see, I simply keep on keepin on and enjoying life, my wife, dogs, kids, grandkids, parents and hobbies. You are a miserable sonafabitch that needs to sober up, put the gin down and do a little more, other than talk shiit “which you know you can’t back up in person” and shut off Fox News. I’ve said it before, I know you’ve read it as your a stalking high school, Biden and trump are both absolute straight fuucking garbage, if this is the best either party can come up with, we’re in trouble. I will vote for neither. Now mix ya another gin and tonic to fuel your red face, and go fuuck yourself.👊🏻

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

You suck a great ass

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Brian biiitch Russel, you just can’t help yourself can you? Fact of the matter is your a miserable cuunt that spent his life trying to make $$$, you wasted years trying to get rich, now your a miserable jealous drunk with nothing better to do than talk [bleep], gossip and biitch about politics.

Politics don’t scare me much as you can see, I simply keep on keepin on and enjoying life, my wife, dogs, kids, grandkids, parents and hobbies. You are a miserable sonafabitch that needs to sober up, put the gin down and do a little more, other than talk shiit “which you know you can’t back up in person” and shut off Fox News. I’ve said it before, I know you’ve read it as your a stalking high school, Biden and trump are both absolute straight fuucking garbage, if this is the best either party can come up with, we’re in trouble. I will vote for neither. Now mix ya another gin and tonic to fuel your red face, and go fuuck yourself.👊🏻

We can add doxing to your resume.... nice little story you concocted... tell us again how much you hate Trump...
Is it true you physically abused youths in your correctional facility... your "pard" was bragging about it, did he make it up?
Does your son vote for Tester?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Jud,
Just stay in Washington, you helped create that schithole , so just stay there... you fit right in...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Oh and Jud, pardon me for not liking people who violate game laws

IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I’ve abused lotsa things in my life, I would like to add you to that resume’. You or your gossiping “connections” know none of my “pards”. It is quite flattering I own you and your gossiping cuunts every emotion though.

I have no idea who my son votes for, nor do I care. My son and I don’t discuss politics, as when we get together we have fun and take the grandson fishing, hunting, etc. if you could’ve actually held a marriage together, might actually have kids and grandchildren.

As for beating on youth, instead of believing gossip and rumors from a couple jealous cuunts, do some research on the facility I work at, my inmates are 18-25, juvenile life in Washington state. After 25 they move on to DOC. My inmates are some of the most volitile in the system, also known as “gladiator school” as they try to prove themselves for their career in DOC. There’s some homework for ya.

As far as “doxing”, how bout your boy “doxing” Defag and I? Musta put you in a hard place brings you gossip and suckass with both of em.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by irfubar
Oh and Jud, pardon me for not liking people who violate game laws

Specific instances or shut your fat red face.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Jud,
Just stay in Washington, you helped create that schithole , so just stay there... you fit right in...

As you can tell from the pics, I enjoy Washington quite well.👍

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I’ve abused lotsa things in my life, I would like to add you to that resume’. You or your gossiping “connections” know none of my “pards”. It is quite flattering I own you and your gossiping cuunts every emotion though.

I have no idea who my son votes for, nor do I care. My son and I don’t discuss politics, as when we get together we have fun and take the grandson fishing, hunting, etc. if you could’ve actually held a marriage together, might actually have kids and grandchildren.

As for beating on youth, instead of believing gossip and rumors from a couple jealous cuunts, do some research on the facility I work at, my inmates are 18-25, juvenile life in Washington state. After 25 they move on to DOC. My inmates are some of the most volitile in the system, also known as “gladiator school” as they try to prove themselves for their career in DOC. There’s some homework for ya.

As far as “doxing”, how bout your boy “doxing” Defag and I? Musta put you in a hard place brings you gossip and suckass with both of em.

Thanks for the offer of "abuse" but I am hetrosexual..... hahahahhahaha
and for the source of the inmate abuse info it was your own homie that disclosed that.... good try at gaslighting though... you go girl

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Grandchildren are where it’s at👊🏻

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Yeah... that works for big stick also when he wants good attention... man you two are like "pards" these days... hint... lmfao

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

and for the source of the inmate abuse info it was your own homie that disclosed that.... good try at gaslighting though... you go girl

And again, you or your sources know none of my buddy’s, real shiit.

There have been instances where I have sent inmates to the hospital, as well as other staff here, I’ve seen some shiit in 25 years. You can’t predict how a handling will go, but it’s due to their behavior, there are ramifications to violent behaviors which me or my co workers can’t control. It’s nice because there are cameras literally everywhere, so it clears us fairly fast. Keep in mind, the only thing we have for protection is a radio, no nightsticks, no oc spray, nothing but skill and a radio.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

And again, you or your sources know none of my buddy’s, real shiit.

There have been instances where I have sent inmates to the hospital, as well as other staff here, I’ve seen some shiit in 25 years. You can’t predict how a handling will go, but it’s due to their behavior, there are ramifications to violent behaviors which me or my co workers can’t control. It’s nice because there are cameras literally everywhere, so it clears us fairly fast. Keep in mind, the only thing we have for protection is a radio, no nightsticks, no oc spray, nothing but skill and a radio.
Dummie, the source of the abuse info wasn't some back channel network, it was one of your "pards" here on the open forum.... duh

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Yeah... that works for big stick also when he wants good attention... man you two are like "pards" these days... hint... lmfao

Remember, “you don’t give 2 shiits” about him. You said that less than 1/2 hour ago. You and your gossiping biitches sure are a emotional bunch😂

Get your testosterone checked, maybe your balls will drop and you can finally enjoy some kids and grandchildren. Nah, never mind 😆

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This is one of seven grand kids.... smile

Page 916 of 1,068 1 2 914 915 916 917 918 1067 1068

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

513 members (257 roberts, 219 Wasp, 219DW, 2500HD, 1badf350, 1936M71, 59 invisible), 2,445 guests, and 1,264 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,441
Posts18,489,489
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.