Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2024/01/18/us-military-uk-recruiting-crisis-white-male/

excerpt:

It’s not really a surprise, then, that young white men have apparently become less willing to defend at risk of their lives a society which discriminates against them and blames them for all the evils of history – evils which they themselves had nothing to do with.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't believe anyone is surprised at this.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
When I got to the Navy in 02, there was a good mix. Rates were broken down by about how you'd expect them to be here. My community just didn't have a lot of AA given the nature of it. Later in 2018 when my son joined - he tells me it was rather mixed in his community but the treatment was VASTLY different. If you had a tan you got away with a lot, especially as you progressed through the lower enlisted ranks. As he got out in 22, specifically mentioned that the races were definitely tense as a whole while individuals in individual settings were different.

When I was in, early GWOT - meritocracy. He didn't stay because the .mil no longer was (amongst other things).

Me

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I have a young friend that is the grandson of my neighbors up the road. He is a white male U.S. Marine. He is getting out as soon as possible. He realizes there is no bright future there for him. He is white and likes girls.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Hastings
I have a young friend that is the grandson of my neighbors up the road. He is a white male U.S. Marine. He is getting out as soon as possible. He realizes there is no bright future there for him. He is white and likes girls.
When Viet Nam was drawing down the RIF was in full production. I did my 3 and got out since there was little chance of making rank or being able to stay for a whole 20. I went National Guard and finished my career.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
IC B2

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
The answer will soon be to recruit illegals in return for amnesty. Token one or two year enlistment with significant lifetime benefits. We have to find a way to subsidize these people.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We reap what we sow.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
That's the goal. That's the full intent of what they are doing. They don't want straight white males in the military.

It takes a village to raise an idiot.
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Communication Breakdown

It’s always the Same

Caught with Another Sexual Fantasy

Go Suck Me

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2024/01/18/us-military-uk-recruiting-crisis-white-male/

excerpt:

It’s not really a surprise, then, that young white men have apparently become less willing to defend at risk of their lives a society which discriminates against them and blames them for all the evils of history – evils which they themselves had nothing to do with.

The new negra army is a modern way for Govt to enslave the african. Nothing more.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

IC B3

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by grouseman
That's the goal. That's the full intent of what they are doing. They don't want straight white males in the military.
This. Its all going to plans.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by GeoW

excerpt:

The new negra army is a modern way for Govt to enslave the african. Nothing more.

You think maybe the new-military would have a better chance of convincing the new recruits to kill whitey??

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Just follow orders boy or you wind up in the brigg. No, you can't run away!

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
Do they want straight white folks in our country?

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Thick accent. But this young French Canadian tells what being a mercenary in Ukraine is like-- interesting--also sounds like a good reason not to get involved in that craziness. I get the impression that he had no idea what he was signing on for.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
We reap what we sow.
Dude, you just threw it down all wabigoon style

Last edited by gunchamp; 01/19/24.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Thick accent. But this young French Canadian tells what being a mercenary in Ukraine is like-- interesting--also sounds like a good reason not to get involved in that craziness. I get the impression that he had no idea what he was signing on for.

Bullchit, Burns says the orcs have lost half their citizens and the Ukes have this win all but locked up

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

excerpt:

Who would want to serve under this retarded "CIC?"

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by GeoW

excerpt:

You think maybe the new-military would have a better chance of convincing the new recruits to kill whitey??
Imo when given orders they won't hesitate to shoot whitey.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
They need to keep the number of whites in the military down so the troops will go after white Christians when they're told too. Thry don't want troops that will hesitate to shoot Maga types. Think unarmed little lady shot in neck on J6. Took a certain kind of officer to do that and get away with it.

Bb

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

254 members (204guy, 1_deuce, 10gaugemag, 257_X_50, 17CalFan, 29 invisible), 2,044 guests, and 1,064 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,746
Posts18,495,188
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.