Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
worthless. The house just past a CR meaning the DOJ lawfare, illegals getting full welfare benefits, the border being open and some 1.6 Trillion more in debt will be accrued before March 8. It is over. Prepare. There will be no coming back from this.The dollar is going to crash, hundreds of thousands of foreigners from adversary countries are already in the country, we are looking at a chaos that will make the Civil war look like a rainy day. I suggest building defensive positions around and in your house, raising chickens and stocking up on bulk amounts of rice and beans. Get to know your neighbors, create a defensive plan for the area around your neighborhood where interdiction of access is possible. Also build a method of communication with people in key areas not based on cell phones. The bright side being if our side wins the country will still be a constitutional republic. If not we will be like Africa/tribalism.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Anyone that was celebrating Mike Johnson, is part of the critical thinking problem in the US.

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Was there any doubt.

Recall back when Speaker Johnson was elected.

Most of The Fire was giddy, pissing their pants over this Christian Conservative becoming speaker.

Anyone that dared to criticize Johnson were met with
Give him a chance
You are a Debbie Downer
He’s a good guy
STFU
He is a damn sight better than McKevin
I’d like his balls, he’s from LA
Just to name a few.

What say you now, you ignorent fuqks

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Well there is always hope when there is lead in the air......... Who am I quoting?

Dog I rescued in January

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Mike Johnson is a disappointment. He's going with CR's and appears to be afraid of a partial shutdown over the border mess. The budget deals he's made look like a capitulation to the Democrats. Too bad, but perhaps not surprising, as the depth of corruption in Washington seems bottomless.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I thought this guy was going to be different.

On top of everything else, I donated money to Matt Gaetz when he was overthrowing McCarthy to bring in Johnson

My reward from Gaetz? He sold my email address to Nikki Haley

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Weasels have more class than politicians. The odd part is they seem to not understand the seriousness of the situation. Once the politicians fail war/chaos begins.

Dog I rescued in January

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
How is he getting this mess passed? I agree that he’s turned out to be a carbon copy of what we ran off but he can’t do it alone.
We have much work to do Cleaning House!!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by bowmanh
Mike Johnson is a disappointment. He's going with CR's and appears to be afraid of a partial shutdown over the border mess. The budget deals he's made look like a capitulation to the Democrats. Too bad, but perhaps not surprising, as the depth of corruption in Washington seems bottomless.
He is only a disappointment to those that were Stupid enough to believe he was anything but an Establishment Globalist Puppet.

If you dumb fuqks are serious about saving America, job one is to take the fuqken blinders and Rose Colored glasses off.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by KFWA
I thought this guy was going to be different.

On top of everything else, I donated money to Matt Gaetz when he was overthrowing McCarthy to bring in Johnson

My reward from Gaetz? He sold my email address to Nikki Haley

I was skeptical also. The little rat doesn't look like he has ever said fuq you to anyone's face ever.

Dog I rescued in January

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by steve4102
He is only a disappointment to those that were Stupid enough to believe he was anything but an Establishment Globalist Puppet.

If you dumb fuqks are serious about saving America, job one is to take the fuqken blinders and Rose Colored glasses off.

Then what?
Vote?

FJB & FJT
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

If YOU, dumb fugk were serious about saving America, you'd offer a solution or course of action other than all the wailing like a little girl about how fugged we are and pissing your pants in wild glee when you can find an excuse to say "oh, I'm right---look at meeeeeee!"

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rickt300
I was skeptical also. The little rat doesn't look like he has ever said fuq you to anyone's face ever.

He has said it to his constituents plenty of times......

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
LOL

The solution to any problem is FIRST Admitting the problem exists.

You dumb fuqks are still asking for a solution without first identifying and accepting the problem.

Last edited by steve4102; 01/19/24.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
LOL

You dumb fuqks are still asking for a solution without first identifying and accepting the problem.

So then since you must KNOW what the problem is............what is your proposed solution?

GOA
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs
LOL

So then since you must KNOW what the problem is............what is your proposed solution?

What is the problem Steve4102? What is your solution. You post lots of blather. Details mater. Are you simply hysteric?

GOA
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs
LOL

No worries, he's fixed the problems in Minnesota and is now working on the rest of the country.

FJB & FJT
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
They go thru all that effort to get rid of McCarthy and then replace him with a guy that appears at least to cave, just more quietly

They had to have some idea about him

I have to assume he had a price, and the military industrial complex paid it

Last edited by KFWA; 01/19/24.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Bad advice OP. Our border is being flooded with browns and your recommendation is to raise chickens and hoard beans and rice… Sounds like a dinner bell!

In all seriousness it’s disappointing to say the least but not at all surprising. What’s frustrating is that the left runs to the hard left of their base while establishment republicans run from their base.

I know, I know democrats and establishment republicans are two sides of the same coin. It frustrates the hell out of me.

Those that control the media control the politicians. They shape the narratives and what to cover and how to cover it.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Jake Elzee and his wingman Gonzales managed to thwart Jordan. Johnson was the last man standing after the Chinese fire drill.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

538 members (12344mag, 25classic, 2500HD, 257Bob, 222Sako, 160user, 57 invisible), 2,644 guests, and 1,287 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,293
Posts18,486,946
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.