Campfire Ranger
W
Nice dog pics. That Ruger a .44 Judman?

Molon Labe
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Hey WCH, Blackhawk .41 my Ol man bought for my 18 th birthday, 30 years ago. Knife is a Ingram “camp knife” gene finished up a few months ago.👊🏻

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Took gene and the bumblebee to Montana, great blade design, bone pics will get a few seething…😂

A teaser. 3 days of killin, general statewide tags.👊🏻

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Nice brother Jud

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Zero fuucckks given......

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Judman

You suck a great ass

This deserves a response.... first off ,I have never met Jud.

I have shared PM's with him in the past as he has obviously decided to break trust and attempt to use them against me... you can add that to the doxing, etc....

The context is , 5 yrs ago Jud (not his real name) sent me a pm regarding fishing for northern pike. I had posted some pike pic's here.

At the time i thought he was a true sportsman/outdoorsman. So I shared my fishing secrets with him and one thing led to another and I invited him out fishing with me.

The thanks I get is him calling me a suckazz... luckily the trip fell through.

I seem to recall a couple of other campfire members inviting him on a coues hunt, he went and was successful and posted it about it here.

A couple of years later he was bad mouthing both of these members, really vile stuff, kinda like he has done with me.

I have received many pm's from others that know Jud and his family and they have expressed to me that he is a game law violating fraud.

I have no first hand knowledge of such activity, although many of his stories posted here have not added up and have set off my bullshit detector.

Jud has threatened me with violence several times, made up lies and stories about me.

He is the exact reason everybody needs to use extreme caution with whom they share info with.

I have made mistakes here, I have jumped to conclusions, assumed things , insulted people that didn't deserve it etc...

When I realize I was wrong I make every attempt to correct it.

But my biggest mistake here at the fire was believing and trusting Judman...... I have true regrets.....

PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Why.....

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by irfubar

You suck a great ass

This deserves a response.... first of I have never met Jud.

I have shared PM's with him in the past as he has obviously decided to break trust and attempt to use them against me... you can add that to the doxing, etc....

The context is 5 yrs ago Jud (not his real name) sent me a pm regarding fishing for northern pike. I had posted some pike pic's here.

At the time i thought he was a true sportsman/outdoorsman. So I shared my fishing secrets with him and one thing led to another and I invited him out fishing with me.

I seem to recall a couple of other campfire members inviting him on a coues hunt, he went and was successful and posted it about it here.

A couple of years later he was bad mouthing both of these members, really vile stuff, kinda like he has done with me.

I have received many pm's from others that know Jud and his family and they have expressed to me that he is a game law violating fraud.

I have no first hand knowledge of such activity, although many of his stories posted here have not added up and have set off my bullshit detector.

Jud has threatened me with violence several times, made up lies and stories about me.

He is the exact reason everybody needs to use extreme caution with whom they share info with.

I have made mistakes here, I have jumped to conclusions, assumed things , insulted people that didn't deserve it etc...

But my biggest mistake here at the fire was believing and trusting Judman...... I have true regrets.....

Rent free biitch, rent free. Know the facts before ya start runnin your yap. Poor miserable sonafabitch you are. 😘

I do love how you hate, could give 2 [bleep] about stick or myself, but you just can’t quit thinking/stalking us. It’s time to move on Brian, this isn’t healthy for you.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Horrible mean outlaw I am, glassed up this buck for a Napa valley winemaker, such an [bleep] I got invited back at a considerable discount. I’ve made a living off reading folks, I can spot spot a suckass shiit talking backstabbing bitch a mile off, I don’t/wont suffer biitches. 👊🏻

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]shell gas station locations with diesel

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by irfubar

You suck a great ass

This deserves a response.... first of I have never met Jud.

The context is 5 yrs ago Jud (not his real name) sent me a pm regarding fishing for northern pike. I had posted some pike pic's here.

Rent free biitch, rent free. Know the facts before ya start runnin your yap. Poor miserable sonafabitch you are. 😘

I do love how you hate, could give 2 [bleep] about stick or myself, but you just can’t quit thinking/stalking us. It’s time to move on Brian, this isn’t healthy for you.
Just giving fellow members a heads up, think of it as a public service announcement.... hahahhahahahahaha

I moved on when you left in shame... now you are back, so we can take up where we left off.
You are human trash and everyone deserve to know......

Notice how I didn't dox you? or make up stories? an example you would be wise to follow... then again you digging a deeper hole brings me great joy.

A clue for you Jud.... only you can destroy Juds reputation.... hahhahahahahahahahahah

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
There goes the neighborhood again.....

Last edited by 6mmCreedmoor; 01/20/24.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Horrible mean outlaw I am, glassed up this buck for a Napa valley winemaker, such an [bleep] I got invited back at a considerable discount. I’ve made a living off reading folks, I can spot spot a suckass shiit talking backstabbing bitch a mile off, I don’t/wont suffer biitches. 👊🏻

So did you inform this "prestigious" winemaker you despise business owners and think they are all crooks and tax cheats?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Judman has a pretty impressive hunting calendar on a $40k a year salary..... a kept husband? hahahhahahahahahhahahaha

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Expert level azz sucking... congrats ... hahahhahahahahahahha

Page 919 of 1,068 1 2 917 918 919 920 921 1067 1068

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

534 members (10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 1Akshooter, 222Sako, 01Foreman400, 21, 53 invisible), 2,443 guests, and 1,209 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,455
Posts18,489,729
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.