Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Originally Posted by Backroads
Michiganders are responsible for the steal in 2020. What exactly will you do in 2024?

GFY

MI, along with WI, PA, GA & AZ all fu^ck the dog alright, but your skirts are far from clean.

Trump won't be allowed to win & nothing will happen, neither in MI or in MT.

MM
Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by erickg
Not gonna win, they stole the last one, what have you seen the R’s do since then to prevent it from happening again??? Sincerely hope I’m wrong. MAGA.
This ^^

I don't see the republicans putting up a fight to keep elections honest. That is not a good sign for America. The billionaire oligarchs are winning.

kwg
Correct, but what will happen is…

The Republicans will be quick to jump off the Trump Train and immediately denounce the MAGA Movement. Similar to the comments Haley made after Jan6 and Cruz calling Jan 6 protesters Terrorists. It’s the opportunity they have been looking for for 7 years.

The Tea Party movement was easy to destroy because it did not have a leader. The MAGA Movement has survived far too long and it has affected the RNC’s bank account Big Time. Destroying the MAGA movement is job one for the GOP/RNC and once the Leader has been eliminated, the dismantling of the MAGA movement will begin.

Then the Uniparty can get back to Business As Usual, fleecing the American Taxpayer, phony saber rattling in public while scheming behind closed doors to finish us off and finally stick a fork in America.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by bellydeep
I think we’re headed for civil war regardless.

Half or so of the country thinks if Trump doesn’t win democracy is over.

Half or so of the country thinks if Trump wins democracy is over.

Somebody is going to take an L this November. Neither side will take it without trouble.

Add in a recession that is bound to hit this year and people get a little agitated.
How do you think this possible 'civil war' would/could start?

When the MAGA movement is gone , huge inflation - crazy high prices, give illegals anything they want, obvious crooked elections, retirements lost , gov't healthcare for everybody except the working class < all of this and much more. At what point will the Right say enough is enough - ?

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
STFU clown, what did you do in 2020 when your state stopped counting votes? Nothing is what you did. Hope you find your backbone in 2024, we all are watching.

This is a good answer to the question. What would happen is lots of people would watch for someone else to do something.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
trumps a good driver, but his car and support crew is going to make him lose the 4 year race.
everyones focused on trump winning, but no one is talking about what they are doing to ENSURE he does and WHAT HE WILL DO, step by step, after he wins.
just like when biden won.....all the talking heads acted surprised. and the whole rep' party didnt hear of... or see what... the dem's were going to do? there is no doubt they got something else planned that will be unleashed at the right time. im not hearing any defense strategies being discussed, nor am i seeing any offensive attacks occuring in preparation.

Retired Military Aviation
Former Member, Navy Shooting Team
Distinguished Pistol Shot
NRA Certified Instructor/RSO
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by bellydeep
I think we’re headed for civil war regardless.

Half or so of the country thinks if Trump doesn’t win democracy is over.

Half or so of the country thinks if Trump wins democracy is over.

Somebody is going to take an L this November. Neither side will take it without trouble.

Add in a recession that is bound to hit this year and people get a little agitated.
How do you think this possible 'civil war' would/could start?

When the MAGA movement is gone , huge inflation - crazy high prices, give illegals anything they want, obvious crooked elections, retirements lost , gov't healthcare for everybody except the working class < all of this and much more. At what point will the Right say enough is enough - ?

You are supposed to quit being a Debbie Downer, STFU and vote (R).

There is no such thing as the Uniparty, Republicans love America and embrace the MAGA movement and you are a chickenschit Parrot if you think the elections are stolen. By voting (R) we can avoid all of this.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Lol. Steve went from saying don’t vote, to now saying don’t vote for republicans.

Jim Conrad is right.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Calvin
Lol. Steve went from saying don’t vote, to now saying don’t vote for republicans.

Jim Conrad is right.
Show me were I said that.

Quotes please.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by bobski
trumps a good driver, but his car and support crew is going to make him lose the 4 year race.
everyones focused on trump winning, but no one is talking about what they are doing to ENSURE he does and WHAT HE WILL DO, step by step, after he wins.
just like when biden won.....all the talking heads acted surprised. and the whole rep' party didnt hear of... or see what... the dem's were going to do? there is no doubt they got something else planned that will be unleashed at the right time. im not hearing any defense strategies being discussed, nor am i seeing any offensive attacks occuring in preparation.

So The Derby Donkey named Mitch is the real driver if Emanuel Wins .

Hahahaha Hahahaha

Same S hit Different Year

They’ll also have a Ace in the Hole ..

Ms.Lindsay will be Emanuel VP ..

And John McStain is Still Alive for all You Cue Balls..

It’s a Terrible Time to be Alive watching 236 Years of the Republic give out the Death Growl..

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Haven’t read the whole thread.
My thoughts. Take it for what it’s worth.
The deep state of whatever you wanna call it, runs the government and the elections.
Both political parties are involved.
The deep state clearly has an agenda that includes total control of everybody and everything.
Every breath you take, every nickel you make.
Personal freedom, and personal privacy and property are what we stand to lose.
The election of 2020 was clearly stolen, and the country has suffered from it.
My study of history has shown that there comes a time when freedom absolutely HAS to be defended. WW2 was surely one of those times, and we’re facing a far greater threat than Nazi Germany right now.
If we allow this to go on, it’s on us. Our children and grandchildren will curse our names.
This is our fight. Freedom or slavery. Yes, it really is that simple.
It kills me that most Americans cannot or refuse to see this.
I have great faith and love of the country I was fortunate enough to live in.
My course is clear. Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God!
Reon

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
The deep state of whatever you wanna call it, runs the government and the elections.
The deep state clearly has an agenda that includes total control of everybody and everything.
My study of history has shown that there comes a time when freedom absolutely HAS to be defended. WW2 was surely one of those times, and we’re facing a far greater threat than Nazi Germany right now.
If we allow this to go on, it’s on us. Our children and grandchildren will curse our names.
Reon

""It kills me that most Americans cannot or refuse to see this."" < NO -they no doubt see it.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
IC B3

RDW Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Sounds like many have given up based on the past...

...I do not like the Make America Great Again acronym, the hater's use it to sound derogatory,

we will all be better served to avoid convenience and always say Make American Great Again

Dave

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
MAGA

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
Reon

""It kills me that most Americans cannot or refuse to see this."" < NO -they no doubt see it.

You are just trying to get Republicans to stay home on Election Day, AND you are a chickenschit parrot.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
"If Trump doesn't win"....... The election will be declared to be another one of the most secure elections in history. Followed by the "HOW DARE YOU QUESTION THE INTEGRITY OF OUR ELECTORAL SYSTEM !!!!! Along with severe crackdowns on protesters because they aren't on the side of the leftists. Right wing protests are unacceptable and a threat to our democracy, right? While left wing protests get free rein to destroy, loot, and burn down millions of dollars of real estate with impunity while our ruling class looks the other way and sees nothing. Funny how election rigging only happens when the left loses. Welcome to the Great Society, folks.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Stickfight
STFU clown, what did you do in 2020 when your state stopped counting votes? Nothing is what you did. Hope you find your backbone in 2024, we all are watching.

This is a good answer to the question. What would happen is lots of people would watch for someone else to do something.

Ok then, please regale us all with what you & azzwipe are gonna do?

MM

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
They are going to do what we all have always done.

Continue to wear our Rose Colored Glasses and continue to vote for the lesser of two evils in hopes that there is a Savior A Coming and that the Republican Party will eventually, miraculously see the light.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
"Washington, we have a problem."

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Their Afraid of Joe Blow going Full Taliban on those Three Counties that Surround The District of Corruption.

They know there’s only Two Ways they Survive.

You give them Your 2nd or they Take It..

Hahahaha Hahahaha

What a Conundrum

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RDW
...I do not like the Make America Great Again acronym, the hater's use it to sound derogatory,

Hell with the haters. Nothing you can ever do will appease them, and the louder they get the more people recognize that.

N
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
N
Mega MAGA! 😁

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

597 members (16penny, 12344mag, 1936M71, 1234, 01Foreman400, 1Longbow, 57 invisible), 2,107 guests, and 1,317 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,017
Posts18,481,625
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.