One suggestion for you, if you're going to use the indirect heat/wood chip smoke method, fill that puppy up. Ribs & Butts on top, Chickens & Turkey Breasts on the bottom and get some bang for your buck. You cook your ribs uncovered an hour, foil them with a splash of apple juice a couple (until the bones peak out the sides) and open them back up and lay them on the grates another hour. The Butts should go to 180 to 190 degrees and the birds to 180. That way, you'll have things to take off at different times to wow people with. I'd start the butts ten hours or so before everything else if you want to take things off in front of everyone. You're already paying for a tank of gas right? Get some use out of it. Also, unless you live in the arctic, a tank will last a long time with one burner lit and the grill at 220. Questions, ask away. I've done some BBQ catering. I know from other posts people here also know a lot. You don't need to go to the smoke ring if you don't want to.

"I didn't get the sophisticated gene in this family. I started the sophisticated gene in this family." Willie Robertson