Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
RAM Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
That is backing the Sikh ? Kinda speaks volumes no one in her home State backs her. No?

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Congressman Ralph Norman. He usually is spot on, but not this time...

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
It is my opinion that most true South Carolinians loathe her. The South Carolina primary will likely embarrass her.

RAM Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by SCGunNut
He's a 70 years old Swamp creature. D.C.

Are any South Carolina State Legislators?

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
RAM Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Point I was looking to confirm is that Nimarata Randhawa, is much like my Governor, or Gavin Newsome, in that, they can't win their Home State.

IC B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I thinks she will drop out TONIGHT rather than get embarrassed in her home state. She is not loved here...

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went"
Will Rogers
E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Who’s Sikh?

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Who’s Sikh?

Nikki Haley was born Nimarata Nikki Randhawa, in the Sikh religion. She converted to christianity in ger mid 20's

"Pride is the only disease that makes everyone sick except the one that has it"
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by Highoctane
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Who’s Sikh?

Nikki Haley was born Nimarata Nikki Randhawa, in the Sikh religion. She converted to christianity in ger mid 20's

Ah I think you mean she got political ambition in her mid 20s. Probably had a hint dropped that if you want to go the political route there is not much of a Sikh voting block in SC in the 90s so clean up on aisle 7 and presto newly minted Christian and get married and use the middle name and new last name. Nothing new here just immigrants polishing to become real American. . But she even renamed her husband. Wierd AF? Maybe pathological? There is a lot not to like about her. She will not win the Palmetto state vs Trump.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
nimrat is an anchor baby. bachelors degree in accounting. parents over spent like [bleep] rich and bought million dollar home with huge mortgage they couldnt afford. i guess nimrat went to work in politics and bailed them out. Not sure how she wound up as governor? then after she got the Trump UN appointment she bailed after 2 years and went into private sector to collect on her debts via speaking engagements and token board appointments. made 8m in short time and moved her parents into a mega home up north. IMO she is nothing but an opportunistic money grabber with no loyalty to the US.

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Tesoro
nimrat is an anchor baby. bachelors degree in accounting. parents over spent like [bleep] rich and bought million dollar home with huge mortgage they couldnt afford. i guess nimrat went to work in politics and bailed them out. Not sure how she wound up as governor? then after she got the Trump UN appointment she bailed after 2 years and went into private sector to collect on her debts via speaking engagements and token board appointments. made 8m in short time and moved her parents into a mega home up north. IMO she is nothing but an opportunistic money grabber with no loyalty to the US.
You just described every politician in America except one, Donald J Trump, that’s if you consider Trump a politician.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by SCGunNut

Very disappointed in Ralph, it’s not like him at all. I’ve known him personally for over forty years. Jeff Duncan just endorsed Trump after sitting on the sidelines, he’s not running for re-election.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

554 members (12344mag, 1badf350, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 1beaver_shooter, 163bc, 61 invisible), 2,291 guests, and 1,271 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,998
Posts18,500,010
Members73,984
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.