Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Hailey is sucking hind tit in a 2-candidate race.

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
GB1

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
MAGA✊🏻

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Niki’s supporters are mostly democrats.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Nimarata Randhawa -BigMad ..

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Go Trump!

IC B2

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Now at 55.2%

Its not always easy to do the right thing, But it is always the right thing to do.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rainshot

I think in this particular primary ^^^^^ is truth

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Those nimrata voters are all headed back to Maine and Mass

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

If you look at Biden's numbers---and he's pretty much dominated the democratic primary in NH, he's got less than 5000 votes (when I looked a while ago). Trump had over 40000 votes and Haley trailing significantly behind but still over 30000 votes. You'll never convince me that a great many of her votes did not come from cross-voting demoncraps.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by RiverRider
You'll never convince me that a great many of her votes did not come from cross-voting demoncraps.

Of course they did. They’re currently scrambling furiously trying to figure out how to steal this thing before they are forced to rely on Dominion to fix the election. They know that there are billions of eyes watching so they’d prefer to not have to go down the same path they were forced to go down in November of 2020.

I hope they get caught red handed and we have our justification to reclaim our country….our Lexington/Concord moment.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O

If you look at Biden's numbers---and he's pretty much dominated the democratic primary in NH, he's got less than 5000 votes (when I looked a while ago). Trump had over 40000 votes and Haley trailing significantly behind but still over 30000 votes. You'll never convince me that a great many of her votes did not come from cross-voting demoncraps.

According to link below, Biden is not on the NH ballot. The 5K votes are apparently write-in votes. DNC trying to make SC the first primary, did not register BribeMe in NH...

https://www.cbsnews.com/boston/news/who-can-vote-in-new-hampshire-primary-2024/

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
You'll never convince me that a great many of her votes did not come from cross-voting demoncraps.

Of course they did. They’re currently scrambling furiously trying to figure out how to steal this thing before they are forced to rely on Dominion to fix the election. They know that there are billions of eyes watching so they’d prefer to not have to go down the same path they were forced to go down in November of 2020.

I hope they get caught red handed and we have our justification to reclaim our country….our Lexington/Concord moment.

They better be shittin their britches.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
The real number to look at is turnout.

Everyone knows Trump is going to be the nominee. Beating Haley is like a professional sports team beating a JV team. But the general is what matters and people (republicans) need to be coming out to vote.

RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Trump is going to win by double digits. What does that mean?

Answer: No GOP candidate in history has won IA and NH at the margins Trump has this year.

It's f’n over broad. Pack it in.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Calvin
The real number to look at is turnout.

Everyone knows Trump is going to be the nominee. Beating Haley is like a professional sports team beating a JV team. But the general is what matters and people (republicans) need to be coming out to vote.

Ain't that the truth!

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

They better be shittin their britches.

Yep. And they are schitting and shaking like a Chihuahua schitting a peach seed.

They fear President Trump like no other.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Aaaand at three o’clock in the morning 250K voted come in for Niki out of nowhere. Voila it’s a win, fair and square. Right?

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

I will bet you, or anyone, a doughnut that Military Intelligence was dialed in. They have been for some time. Stay tuned folks....... We ain't seen nut'n yet.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

Of course Biden got less than 5000 votes....most of the dems voted for the sand princess.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by MickeyD

Of course Biden got less than 5000 votes....most of the dems voted for the sand princess.
Democrats are allowed to vote twice, once in each primary.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

543 members (160user, 01Foreman400, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 1234, 10gaugemag, 57 invisible), 3,269 guests, and 1,240 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,711
Posts18,534,893
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.