Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 12
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Kiss the ring or you're under the bus...

Trump slams his former White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany as a 'RINO' after she criticized his New Hampshire victory speech and suggested he adopt a more 'general election tone'.

By GEOFF EARLE, DEPUTY U.S. POLITICAL EDITOR

Donald Trump has added former White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany to the list of Republicans he has branded a 'RINO' after she advised him to 'look under the hood' and adopt a 'general election tone'.

McEnany offered the unvarnished, and apparently unwelcome, advice during live commentary on Fox News on a night when Trump spent much of his New Hampshire victory speech torching rival Nikki Haley, calling her an 'imposter' and grumbling, 'I don't get too angry, I get even.'

'I don't need any advice from RINO Kayleigh McEnany on Fox,' Trump vented online shortly before midnight on Tuesday, using an acronym for 'Republican In Name Only'.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Shut the F uck up and vote for him or youre no better than the demonrats! No one gives a chit

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Shut the F uck up and vote for him or youre no better than the demonrats! No one gives a chit

Didn't take long.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You have to be sick to vote for a Democrat

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jcubed

Didn't take long.
Done playing games. Either get on board or go vote dem. There is no middle ground

IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Jcubed

Didn't take long.
Done playing games. Either get on board or go vote dem. There is no middle ground

What post did you delete?

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Pz'on - K'Lee she needs to shut-up- Trump doesn't need her advice.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Not a good idea to criticize your boss in public. I'd be pissed too. Air your grievances to me in private, not on Fox news.

She shot her own foot.

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
You bout some stupid MFers. I don’t give a crap who Trump offends or what he tweets. If you would rather have this country continued to be flushed down the toilet by Biden than deal with Trumps personality and ego you need to GFY.

Has there ever been a politician that anyone agreed 100% with? Are there really people stupid enough to still consider ANY other choice for the next election but Trump?

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Haley is Foxes chosen candidate now DeSantis is gone. So the Fox info babe is going to advise Trump to go easy on their chosen one? No wonder she got bitch slapped, she deserved it. LOL

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Bay1975
You bout some stupid MFers. I don’t give a crap who Trump offends or what he tweets. If you would rather have this country continued to be flushed down the toilet by Biden than deal with Trumps personality and ego you need to GFY.

Has there ever been a politician that anyone agreed 100% with? Are there really people stupid enough to still consider ANY other choice for the next election but Trump?

Unfortunately, yes.

2-3 have already posted in this thread.

FJB & FJT
L
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
L
Kayleigh is awesome.... of course he's going to say that. She criticized him, but I'll bet behind closed doors she's still in the clan. Regardless, I hope he wins. Don't care for some of his antics, but his 4 years was bliss compared to the last 3....

Problem is he is very polarizing. People seem to love or hate him. If Biden is his opposition I think he has a good chance, (providing it isn't rigged), but if the left came up with any reasonable candidate, I think he'd lose because of his polarizing personality. Luckily it would appear that a senile, has-been is going to be running against him again. If so, I can't wait to watch the debates! "C'mon man!" LOL

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Good for Trump, maybe he is finally seeing the light and able to distinguish between friend or foe.

A major problem for him in his past administration.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
The RINO thing is about the most overused phrase in politics.

Trump needs the independents and moderates to win. Be best to let Nikki lose and gather up her supporters.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
KM started trashing Trump the instant she hit the set at Fox.

FJB & FJT
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by steve4102
Good for Trump, maybe he is finally seeing the light and able to distinguish between friend or foe.

She was good for/to Trump.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

Here's something that Theodore Roosevelt said that applies to these detractors of Donald Trump. By the way I'm glad Trump has not changed!

Roosevelt's "The Man in the Arena"

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”

Last edited by Jim1611; 01/24/24.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
See?

I told you that half of these numbnuts didn't vote for him in the 20.

They ain't gonna in 24 either.

I am MAGA.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Calvin
Originally Posted by steve4102

She was good for/to Trump.

Until SHE wasn't......

4-5 now Jim

FJB & FJT
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
Kiss the ring or you're under the bus...

Trump slams his former White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany as a 'RINO' after she criticized his New Hampshire victory speech and suggested he adopt a more 'general election tone'.

By GEOFF EARLE, DEPUTY U.S. POLITICAL EDITOR

Donald Trump has added former White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany to the list of Republicans he has branded a 'RINO' after she advised him to 'look under the hood' and adopt a 'general election tone'.

McEnany offered the unvarnished, and apparently unwelcome, advice during live commentary on Fox News on a night when Trump spent much of his New Hampshire victory speech torching rival Nikki Haley, calling her an 'imposter' and grumbling, 'I don't get too angry, I get even.'

'I don't need any advice from RINO Kayleigh McEnany on Fox,' Trump vented online shortly before midnight on Tuesday, using an acronym for 'Republican In Name Only'.

The stupidity of some so-called forum members just boggles the mind.

Whose side are you on? If not on the side of freedom, then be gone!

"No good deed shall go unpunished!"
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

556 members (17CalFan, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 16gage, 160user, 01Foreman400, 54 invisible), 2,773 guests, and 1,207 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,366
Posts18,488,128
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.