R
ribka Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
There is no way Jew Larry Fink and Jew Robert Kapito and Jew Susan Wagner would leverage their wealth and employees like Jew Abigail Gold and her father-in-law Jew Jeffery Geller to traffic children, like Jew Jeffery Epstein and Jew Ghislane Maxwell did when they were funded by Jew Lex Wexner after being given an obviously no-show job from Jew Alan Greenberg while they were working as agents of the Jewish state of Israel.

It is almost like there is something that connects all of these people together and if we could just figure out what that is we could do deal with this child trafficking problem.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Stickfight
There is no way Jew Larry Fink and Jew Robert Kapito and Jew Susan Wagner would leverage their wealth and employees like Jew Abigail Gold and her father-in-law Jew Jeffery Geller to traffic children, like Jew Jeffery Epstein and Jew Ghislane Maxwell did when they were funded by Jew Lex Wexner after being given an obviously no-show job from Jew Alan Greenberg while they were working as agents of the Jewish state of Israel.

It is almost like there is something that connects all of these people together and if we could just figure out what that is we could do deal with this child trafficking problem.

Don't forget the random mystery-meat mulatto's:

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Jew know, I can almost see what you are trying to say.

But to be honest I don't think it is the state, I am more inclined to think it is the old lines.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
R
ribka Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R

The execs at JP Morgan were heavily involved in child sex trafficking at Epstein Island. They just to pay a fine.

IC B2

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Fuqkd up

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
All pedos should hang.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Esox357
All pedos should hang.

See...you get it!

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Sadly, the truth, if such exists, will never be known. I don’t trust any source these days.

Sam......

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Esox357
All pedos should hang.

Post reported for anti-semitism.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ribka
The execs at JP Morgan were heavily involved in child sex trafficking at Epstein Island. They just to pay a fine.

That is where Jew Jeffery Geller figured in, father of Jew Abagail Gold's husband Jew Eric Geller?

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Refresh my memory on how many countries they've booted out of ?
And why ?

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Refresh my memory on how many countries they've booted out of ?
And why ?

A tremendous number.

As for the why, here is a statue in Bern, Switzerland that depicts one of them eating children. One of many similar depictions created by many different people over a long period of time, like my avatar.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

535 members (160user, 06hunter59, 1936M71, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 12344mag, 58 invisible), 2,754 guests, and 1,311 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,238
Posts18,485,775
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.