Same ole Trump?

Good!
Glad he hasn't changed! πŸ‘

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by nimblehunter
Holy crap. Joe Biden is purposely ruining our great nation right before our very eyes and there are some with hurt feelings because DJT talks tough? This man has put his personal empire on the line for us. Time to grow a pair of stones, get in line, & support the man who already proved that he can run our nation and have world peace.
Like!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MartinStrummer
Same ole Trump?

Good!
Glad he hasn't changed! πŸ‘

"mean tweets" from Pres. Trump is still a thing in 2024 for some folks, I guess.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by Bay1975
You bout some stupid MFers. I don’t give a crap who Trump offends or what he tweets. If you would rather have this country continued to be flushed down the toilet by Biden than deal with Trumps personality and ego you need to GFY.

Has there ever been a politician that anyone agreed 100% with? Are there really people stupid enough to still consider ANY other choice for the next election but Trump?

Unfortunately, yes.

2-3 have already posted in this thread.

Who said anything about "ANY other choice"?

Trump being our likely candidate does not mean he isn't foolish and vindictive towards his own people.

Even Trump has room for improvement.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by nimblehunter
Holy crap. Joe Biden is purposely ruining our great nation right before our very eyes and there are some with hurt feelings because DJT talks tough? This man has put his personal empire on the line for us. Time to grow a pair of stones, get in line, & support the man who already proved that he can run our nation and have world peace.

10-4.

IDGAF how mean he is, IDGAF how he combs his hair, IDGAF how he talks, and IDGAF how the rest of the world feels about him. I want a junkyard-dog-mean president who loves this country and puts its best interests first. As far as I am concerned, anyone who's caught up in the image thing ought go eat a box of dicks.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't see how ONE sane person here can say ONE word against Pres. Trump after PedoBiden's endless rage-speeches against "MAGA!" and numerous threats to use the US Air Force against The American People.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Agreed. Look where this country is now ! Down the toilet under the Biden administration, that was voted in fraudulently .
Wake up people.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Pz'on - K'Lee she needs to shut-up- Trump doesn't need her advice.

She's not a Rhino, plus she was/is the best Press Secretary in decades. Very supportive of Trump.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by AB2506
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Pz'on - K'Lee she needs to shut-up- Trump doesn't need her advice.

She's not a Rhino, plus she was/is the best Press Secretary in decades. Very supportive of Trump.
Politics is all a game. She and he are in the game. Its no big deal. This [bleep] happens daily.

In the meantime idiots argue over trumps mouth etc.... and we can end up with our own sparkle socks twice....

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
E
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by JeffyD
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
Kiss the ring or you're under the bus...

Trump slams his former White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany as a 'RINO' after she criticized his New Hampshire victory speech and suggested he adopt a more 'general election tone'.

By GEOFF EARLE, DEPUTY U.S. POLITICAL EDITOR

Donald Trump has added former White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany to the list of Republicans he has branded a 'RINO' after she advised him to 'look under the hood' and adopt a 'general election tone'.

McEnany offered the unvarnished, and apparently unwelcome, advice during live commentary on Fox News on a night when Trump spent much of his New Hampshire victory speech torching rival Nikki Haley, calling her an 'imposter' and grumbling, 'I don't get too angry, I get even.'

'I don't need any advice from RINO Kayleigh McEnany on Fox,' Trump vented online shortly before midnight on Tuesday, using an acronym for 'Republican In Name Only'.

The stupidity of some so-called forum members just boggles the mind.

Whose side are you on? If not on the side of freedom, then be gone!
Freedom? Half on here want Apartheid. McEnany isn't wrong. The same coalition of educated urban/suburban whites, women, and minorities might, just might pull Joe's decrepit bumbling butt over the finish line like they did in 2020. Like most Americans, I'm thoroughly disgusted these are the choices we are left with; Trump has always been the wrong answer to the right questions.

"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" -Isaac Asimov

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Eric308
Freedom? Half on here want Apartheid. McEnany isn't wrong. The same coalition of educated urban/suburban whites, women, and minorities might, just might pull Joe's decrepit bumbling butt over the finish line like they did in 2020. Like most Americans, I'm thoroughly disgusted these are the choices we are left with; Trump has always been the wrong answer to the right questions.

John McCain was the right choice? Mitt Romney was the right choice?? Old Man Bush was the right choice??? Aren't you on "that list"????

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
educated urban/suburban whites

In this context that's code for college indoctrinated liberals.

M
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
M

And rightfully so.

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
I disagree. The African American vote will switch to Trump after what they're seeing by the bogus court cases.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Eric308
Originally Posted by JeffyD

Trump slams his former White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany as a 'RINO' after she criticized his New Hampshire victory speech and suggested he adopt a more 'general election tone'.

By GEOFF EARLE, DEPUTY U.S. POLITICAL EDITOR

Donald Trump has added former White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany to the list of Republicans he has branded a 'RINO' after she advised him to 'look under the hood' and adopt a 'general election tone'.

McEnany offered the unvarnished, and apparently unwelcome, advice during live commentary on Fox News on a night when Trump spent much of his New Hampshire victory speech torching rival Nikki Haley, calling her an 'imposter' and grumbling, 'I don't get too angry, I get even.'

'I don't need any advice from RINO Kayleigh McEnany on Fox,' Trump vented online shortly before midnight on Tuesday, using an acronym for 'Republican In Name Only'.

The stupidity of some so-called forum members just boggles the mind.

Whose side are you on? If not on the side of freedom, then be gone!

You're not getting away with saying that. Everyone with a brain and any decency knows biden did not "win" anything. He was the benefactor of a coup. In your world all a person has to do to be a good president is suck up to the right people. Nothing to do with making America first and honoring what this nation was founded on.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
It's amazing how many here parrot the propaganda media talking points, points handed to them by the commies.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Damned straight. Trump hasn't changed and that's why he is in command of the republican base. You don't have to look up his ass to find out what's on his mind and we like it that way. Get over it.

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Who cares what his antics are or his tweets, he did more good for this country than the last 4 presidents let alone open our eyes to the behind the scenes swamp. I knew politicians were crooked but i didnt think they were that crooked

We might have to be neighbors, but I don’t have to be neighborly. John Chisum
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Calvin
The RINO thing is about the most overused phrase in politics.

No, transperency is the most overused.

Official member of "The Clan of Turd-like People"

[Linked Image]
Page 5 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

603 members (1minute, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 160user, 10Glocks, 204guy, 61 invisible), 2,276 guests, and 1,308 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,695
Posts18,494,187
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.