Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 12 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 12
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Shut the F uck up and vote for him or youre no better than the demonrats! No one gives a chit

Originally Posted by STRSWilson
Kiss the ring or you're under the bus...

Trump slams his former White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany as a 'RINO' after she criticized his New Hampshire victory speech and suggested he adopt a more 'general election tone'.

By GEOFF EARLE, DEPUTY U.S. POLITICAL EDITOR

Donald Trump has added former White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany to the list of Republicans he has branded a 'RINO' after she advised him to 'look under the hood' and adopt a 'general election tone'.

McEnany offered the unvarnished, and apparently unwelcome, advice during live commentary on Fox News on a night when Trump spent much of his New Hampshire victory speech torching rival Nikki Haley, calling her an 'imposter' and grumbling, 'I don't get too angry, I get even.'

'I don't need any advice from RINO Kayleigh McEnany on Fox,' Trump vented online shortly before midnight on Tuesday, using an acronym for 'Republican In Name Only'.

You are a pathetic piece of excrement.

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Faux hss been running basically nothing but nikki ads for a couple of weeks. F them and rupert's spawn. And their long time resident commies brit Hume and Brett baier.

Did it ever occur to you that Fox is in the business of selling ad time? Nikki is paying them to run ads. Trump is not because, with a 30 point lead, he doesn't need to run ads on Fox. Duh.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
As usual, a lot of what is being said is going right over some peoples' heads. The fact is, the criticism most of us are directing toward Trump is because we WANT him to be elected and we don't want him to blow it at this stage. He has a habit of pissing off the electorate he needs most- the independents and the minority vote . If he just dials it back even a little bit like I've seen him do several times during this campaign season, he will be a shoo in. If he doesn't, this could get pretty sketchy- even with a knucklehead like Biden as his opponent because the demos know how to make much out of small weaknesses.

If you were Trump's campaign manager, would you want him to come off as a vindictive prick who will spend his time in office in vengeful attacks against his supposed enemies or would you want him to come off as a leader and a statesman who can shrug off the slings and arrows and spend his time healing what the demos have broken? I know several staunchly conservative friends who will hold their nose and vote for Trump simply because there is no other choice just due to his truculent personality and loud mouth. I don't give a crap personally if he is a jerk, but I want him to get a job done while he is in office and fighting with everyone on Capitol Hill isn't going to get that done- especially if he slips up at this stage and blows the election that is his to lose at this point...

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
1`D
Originally Posted by nimblehunter
Holy crap. Joe Biden is purposely ruining our great nation right before our very eyes and there are some with hurt feelings because DJT talks tough? This man has put his personal empire on the line for us. Time to grow a pair of stones, get in line, & support the man who already proved that he can run our nation and have world peace.

They just don't seem to be able to get past their hurt feelers, I would suggest that in itself is mental illness.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Sheister
As usual, a lot of what is being said is going right over some peoples' heads. The fact is, the criticism most of us are directing toward Trump is because we WANT him to be elected and we don't want him to blow it at this stage. He has a habit of pissing off the electorate he needs most- the independents and the minority vote . If he just dials it back even a little bit like I've seen him do several times during this campaign season, he will be a shoo in. If he doesn't, this could get pretty sketchy- even with a knucklehead like Biden as his opponent because the demos know how to make much out of small weaknesses.

If you were Trump's campaign manager, would you want him to come off as a vindictive prick who will spend his time in office in vengeful attacks against his supposed enemies or would you want him to come off as a leader and a statesman who can shrug off the slings and arrows and spend his time healing what the demos have broken? I know several staunchly conservative friends who will hold their nose and vote for Trump simply because there is no other choice just due to his truculent personality and loud mouth. I don't give a crap personally if he is a jerk, but I want him to get a job done while he is in office and fighting with everyone on Capitol Hill isn't going to get that done- especially if he slips up at this stage and blows the election that is his to lose at this point...

This ^^^^ x 10000

Tarquin
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Eric308
Originally Posted by JeffyD

Trump slams his former White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany as a 'RINO' after she criticized his New Hampshire victory speech and suggested he adopt a more 'general election tone'.

Donald Trump has added former White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany to the list of Republicans he has branded a 'RINO' after she advised him to 'look under the hood' and adopt a 'general election tone'.

McEnany offered the unvarnished, and apparently unwelcome, advice during live commentary on Fox News on a night when Trump spent much of his New Hampshire victory speech torching rival Nikki Haley, calling her an 'imposter' and grumbling, 'I don't get too angry, I get even.'

'I don't need any advice from RINO Kayleigh McEnany on Fox,' Trump vented online shortly before midnight on Tuesday, using an acronym for 'Republican In Name Only'.

The stupidity of some so-called forum members just boggles the mind.

Whose side are you on? If not on the side of freedom, then be gone!
Freedom? Half on here want Apartheid. McEnany isn't wrong. The same coalition of educated urban/suburban whites, women, and minorities might, just might pull Joe's decrepit bumbling butt over the finish line like they did in 2020. Like most Americans, I'm thoroughly disgusted these are the choices we are left with; Trump has always been the wrong answer to the right questions.

So if Trump was nicer and more "Presidential" but had the same policies would you vote for him?

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by IA_fog
Who cares what his antics are or his tweets, he did more good for this country than the last 4 presidents let alone open our eyes to the behind the scenes swamp. I knew politicians were crooked but i didnt think they were that crooked

Eye opening, isn't it?

On another note, isn't it funny how these threads draw out the liberal twits we have here? They can't help themselves. Like moths to a flame.

Except they aren't liberals. They're rock-solid conservatives who demand Trump stop stepping on his dick and handling it to the Left.

Tarquin
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Marley7x57

And rightfully so.

Wrong. It's not about assuaging Trump's massive ego. Its about winning and he needs to subordinate his ego to that goal. Kaylee McEnany is good people and its disgusting that Trump is so insecure that he has to attack her, when she is one of his biggest supporters.

Tarquin
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Here’s the thing, the crappier he has been treated by the left, the more lies, everything, the more I want him to win. I want him pissed off and I want him to clean house. Both Desantis and Vivek were acceptable, good alternatives. Yeah, yeah, forever Trumpers will deny, but those guys are more conservative than their demigod.

Trump has been so mistreated, that he will come in HOT and do things that need to be done. But he can’t F himself getting there. He needs to carry part of the middle. Don’t F yourself by being a dick. Calling names is juvenile. Don’t be so fragile with the ego. No excuses.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Tarquin

And of course, Kayley is the farthest thing from a RHINO. Trump often seems bound and determined to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. He is his own worst enemy and his narcissism and incredible insecurity are his worst traits and his worst enemies. I have many friends who are staunch Trump supporters, but they are all in agreement that his cringe-worthy and idiotic comments may well cost us this election. Recall, he is the moron who, in a fit of spite, told Georgia senate voters to stay home, which then gave the Dems control of the senate.

You don't vote, you get no say.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B3

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by rainshot
Damned straight. Trump hasn't changed and that's why he is in command of the republican base. You don't have to look up his ass to find out what's on his mind and we like it that way. Get over it.

Being in command of the Republican bases gets you 2nd place only. It does not make you president. You need 5-10% of the mushy middle swing vote (independents and moderates) to win it. Its that simple.

Tarquin
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by 12344mag

And of course, Kayley is the farthest thing from a RHINO. Trump often seems bound and determined to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. He is his own worst enemy and his narcissism and incredible insecurity are his worst traits and his worst enemies. I have many friends who are staunch Trump supporters, but they are all in agreement that his cringe-worthy and idiotic comments may well cost us this election. Recall, he is the moron who, in a fit of spite, told Georgia senate voters to stay home, which then gave the Dems control of the senate.

Which is completely irrelevant to the issue at hand---and actually, I do something far more valuable: I give money.

Tarquin
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by rainshot
Damned straight. Trump hasn't changed and that's why he is in command of the republican base. You don't have to look up his ass to find out what's on his mind and we like it that way. Get over it.

Being in command of the Republican bases gets you 2nd place only. It does not make you president. You need 5-10% of the mushy middle swing vote (independents and moderates) to win it. Its that simple.

Glad all the good guys left.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J

Which is completely irrelevant to the issue at hand---and actually, I do something far more valuable: I give money.

No you don't.

I am MAGA.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Freedom? Half on here want Apartheid. McEnany isn't wrong. The same coalition of educated urban/suburban whites, women, and minorities might, just might pull Joe's decrepit bumbling butt over the finish line like they did in 2020. Like most Americans, I'm thoroughly disgusted these are the choices we are left with; Trump has always been the wrong answer to the right questions.

John McCain was the right choice? Mitt Romney was the right choice?? Old Man Bush was the right choice??? Aren't you on "that list"????

That isn't what he is saying. A sane, rational, normal Trump, a non-vindictive, non-narccisist Trump, that's the right answer. Hope that's the Trump that emerges, but I doubt it...

Tarquin
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

No you don't.

Uh, yeah, I do. But I'm certain you don't.

Tarquin
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Jim1611
Originally Posted by JeffyD

The stupidity of some so-called forum members just boggles the mind.

Whose side are you on? If not on the side of freedom, then be gone!

You're not getting away with saying that. Everyone with a brain and any decency knows biden did not "win" anything. He was the benefactor of a coup. In your world all a person has to do to be a good president is suck up to the right people. Nothing to do with making America first and honoring what this nation was founded on.
Jim, I'm sure you're a good guy but Trump lost that election fair and square, like the Duke said in the Searchers: "just as sure as the turnin' of the earth."

Why would we listen to a broke dick bigot such as yourself?

Because I doubt Eric is a bigot, but even if he is its irrelevant to his analysis. When are you going to figure that out??

Tarquin
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Sheister

This ^^^^ x 10000

Are you two sure you ain't sisters?

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J

No you don't.

Uh, yeah, I do. But I'm certain you don't.

You may..but not to Republicans.

Show us some pictures from "salmon" Idaho.

Fůck back off to the DU troll.

I am MAGA.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Valsdad, MrWilson and a few others on this site like to take vailed potshots at Trump and or Vivek. A few others on here openly hate Trump and troll the site.

On a site this size I’d expect a few libs, both closeted and outright leftist trolls. You’re never going to get 100%.

Overall this site of nearly all white men is a few clicks to the right of most of our country. That the views that many have on this site are not as passionately shared or more common with the general public is the bigger issue.

It is not a pot shot to call out Trump's character flaw - a self indulging arrogant prick. And for the record, Kayleigh is absolutely correct. Trump needs to STFU about 2020 and begin appealing to Moderates and Independents. He will certainly win the GOP nomination, but he won't win the White House unless he decides to stop catering to his base and find a moderate tone - exactly why Clinton lost her ass in 2016.

I don't ride the brand and I vote for what is best for the country and at this time it is Trump. But if he continues to be a toxic prick to everyone, then we can expect 4 more years of Biden/Harris.

It's his election to lose.
F uck the moderates and independents. Trump has the largest number of the black vote coming this election than any republican could ever dream of. He had more votes than bama did at any time and youre trying to tell me he will lose without bringing more in? What you middle of the road fuggers need to do is focus on getting the states to secure their voting laws and a dem will not see the inside of the whitehouse for years to come

Trump cannot win without moderates and independents. When Trump won in 2016, it was by only 77,000 votes in three swing states and Hillary won the popular vote and then the only reason Trump won was because Comey announced 10 days before the election that he was reopening the investigation into Hillary's e-mails. Trump is facing an uphill battle, especially if he does not learn to shut his yapper, or at least put a filter on it.
youre dumb. Only response i have for you. Getting tired of you rino f ucks polluting these pages. You azzholes will cost us the election because your gashes are filled with sand. Piss off

Your ignorance is appalling. Are you not ashamed? Because I'm embarrassed for you. It isn't Rhinos who elected Biden, its morons like you who do not comprehend that Trump cannot win without 5-10% of moderates and independents voting for him, which they are less likely to do when he acts like a spoiled, pouting, vindictive child.

Last edited by Tarquin; 01/24/24.

Tarquin
Page 7 of 12 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

502 members (12344mag, 160user, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 01Foreman400, 49 invisible), 2,267 guests, and 1,135 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,509
Posts18,490,747
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.