Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 13 of 15 1 2 11 12 13 14 15
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
This will give the feds the opportunity to enlist illegals into the armed forces. They have no loyalty to US. They want a civil war so they can declare martial law.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I hope no civilians going to Texas get Ray Epp'd

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
Originally Posted by Featherweight6555
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
This could be the best case scenario for a terribly unnecessary and sh.itty situation. If this does blow up into a civil war I seriously don’t expect that most of our military would fight against us on behalf of the feds. I don’t see many situations where American fliers would drop ordnance on Americans protecting their border from foreigners. I might be an optimist but if this is the cause for war I think it puts the feds at a tremendous disadvantage from many perspectives. It might be easy for our enemies to justify this invasion but it won’t be as easy for a Patriot to open fire on another patriot, especially if those patriots are fighting a legitimate war based on our Constitutional principles.

I know some will go against this, but I agree with you. I know they are trying to "woke" our military, but there are far too many good folks in there for them to turn on us. I firmly believe that

I haven't read the whole thread but the first couple of pages reminded me that I posted this the other day and got lambasted basically about how dumb I was.
Pretty sure I know where I stand around here now. Now "everybody" is a patriot and there are more of "us" in the military and BP than there are of "them". OK I got it now.

I wonder how the BP agents feel about this? I can't believe the rank and file BP agents are in agreement with this open border fiasco.

My thinking is this has the potential to get ugly. Probably a lot of bluffs and fakes but in the end look what the jab did to our military. Once one balks, more will do the same.
Sorry, but that’s akin to wondering how FBI Agents feel about Raiding the homes of people like Roger Stone, Donald Trump, not to mention targeting parents for attending school board meetings, Jan 6 attendees, and the entire weaponization of the entire FBI, DOJ targeting law abiding American Citizens.

They have no problem, in fact they love it, why would the BP be any different.

I never mentioned the eff bee aye. Everyone knows they are crooked and are part of the swamp. From Wray Wray on down.

ETA: Regretably, no help will be coming from the old North State for Texas. Comrade Cooper will see to that.

Hopefully we will punk his communist azz and put Mark Robinson in the Governor’s mansion.

I certainly hope so!

"Aim right, squeeze light"
" Might as well hit what you're aiming at, it kicks the same whether you miss or not"
NRA Life, GOA
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
CW II

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
This could be the best case scenario for a terribly unnecessary and sh.itty situation. If this does blow up into a civil war I seriously don’t expect that most of our military would fight against us on behalf of the feds. I don’t see many situations where American fliers would drop ordnance on Americans protecting their border from foreigners. I might be an optimist but if this is the cause for war I think it puts the feds at a tremendous disadvantage from many perspectives. It might be easy for our enemies to justify this invasion but it won’t be as easy for a Patriot to open fire on another patriot, especially if those patriots are fighting a legitimate war based on our Constitutional principles.

I know some will go against this, but I agree with you. I know they are trying to "woke" our military, but there are far too many good folks in there for them to turn on us. I firmly believe that

I haven't read the whole thread but the first couple of pages reminded me that I posted this the other day and got lambasted basically about how dumb I was.
Pretty sure I know where I stand around here now. Now "everybody" is a patriot and there are more of "us" in the military and BP than there are of "them". OK I got it now.

I wonder how the BP agents feel about this? I can't believe the rank and file BP agents are in agreement with this open border fiasco.

My thinking is this has the potential to get ugly. Probably a lot of bluffs and fakes but in the end look what the jab did to our military. Once one balks, more will do the same.
Sorry, but that’s akin to wondering how FBI Agents feel about Raiding the homes of people like Roger Stone, Donald Trump, not to mention targeting parents for attending school board meetings, Jan 6 attendees, and the entire weaponization of the entire FBI, DOJ targeting law abiding American Citizens.

I never mentioned the eff bee aye. Everyone knows they are crooked and are part of the swamp. From Wray Wray on down.
Why do you think the BP is different from other Federal agencies?

Why is the BP not as crooked as the FBI, from Mayorkas to commissioner Miller down to the agents on the ground, why. What makes them special.

What makes this Biden Alphabet agency any different than the CDC, the ATF, the FDA, the FBI, the DHS, the DNI and the NSA?.

These agents are cutting razor wire, that’s why we are in this mess, they are following orders, period.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
The Border Patrol is owned by the Cartels, with the blessing of the Demorats, Drug money goes all the way to the top of our Government, That's the reason The Texas Governor is using the DPS and N.G. Rio7

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by RiverRider

I can guarantee you that many, if not most BP agents are fed up with the bullshit. One of my nephews is one of them.

Fed up, surly, but did he throw away his razor wire cutters yet?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Texas should leave the union become their own country and hopefully many states will still help Texas

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by WildWest
This will give the feds the opportunity to enlist illegals into the armed forces. They have no loyalty to US. They want a civil war so they can declare martial law.
They don’t need an opportunity or an excuse to do this, or anything else on their agenda, they just do it, while the Republicans watch.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Agreed.

IC B3

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Ramdiesel
Originally Posted by Ramdiesel
This is a huge huge loss for BIden in an election year. Taking over the states National Guard will make it even worse for him...Hopefully this unites more people to vote R and also unites congress to finally do something about illegal immigration.

LOL, you ain't seen what the Media is going to do with it yet. That's gunna be some crazy spin there foe sure.

Sad thing is, 50+ % of America is going to by that spin.

McConnel and the Republican Elites are already blaming the border crisis on Trump.

It doesn't matter what they say about it, what matters is they (the states) stay together on this, and make it a huge huge issue, and make Biden look pathetic and weak with how he deals with it.

The next step is fire up the busses and start dumping illegals in massive quantities on those northern Purple states to the point they cant stand it anymore...I'm looking at Michigan, Pennsylvania, whoever up there fugked up the 2020 election with their mail in ballot BS...Make this illegal immigration problem their problem in a big big way...They need to feel the pain of the Southern border states..

Well said Ram Diesel especially your proposed "next step" make the blue state turds deal with their misguided ideals. Sorry that has to hurt the minority reds that live in blue states but it will work..

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by pete53
Texas should leave the union become their own country and hopefully many states will still help Texas

Firing on Fort Hood would be a start for The Republic of Texas, to protect their Republic.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Interesting read.

https://www.armytimes.com/news/your...n-federal-control-of-the-national-guard/

IMO the Federal government has been gradually federalizing the NG through the AGR, roundout, and partnership programs since the 70's.

And the Guard does like it's shiny playthings just like the Active components.

Last edited by EIB0879; 01/26/24.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
Well said Ram Diesel especially your proposed "next step" make the blue state turds deal with their misguided ideals. Sorry that has to hurt the minority reds that live in blue states but it will work..
This situation would probably solve itself. The parasite types in red states would self deport into the welfare sanctuary states. Likewise the more self respecting members of society in the blue states would self deport to red states.

There is no reason to be enemies. Let the blue states have their people and all the debt the country incurred raising them.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I think for one they see it on a more personal level and the destruction it is causing. I can't believe that most of them like it.
Seeing it firsthand vs. talking about it all safe and secure from behind a microphone (majackass) with complete impunity is different at least to me. The border patrol @ the legal crossings seem pretty hard core about stopping drugs and contraband from getting into the country. They probably feel like their hands are tied when it comes to the illegals. If they knew someone had their back for them (BP) doing their job they would probably be a lot more zealous in their duties.
How many police men and women have quit or retired because no one had their back?

Maybe I'm right, maybe I'm wrong, IDK.

I might have to take the position of Eff it. Call me when something real starts, I'm tired of talking about it. Other than President Trump It's been all talk and no action on the border situation for as long as I can remember.
Washington DC wants it that way.

" Might as well hit what you're aiming at, it kicks the same whether you miss or not"
NRA Life, GOA
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by GeoW
Originally Posted by pete53

Firing on Fort Hood would be a start for The Republic of Texas, to protect their Republic.

Surely you're not serious. That might be the stupidest thing anyone could do.

But now that you mention it, the ABCs may be arranging a false flag along those lines. If they try it I hope they get caught red handed.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I think for one they see it on a more personal level and the destruction it is causing. I can't believe that most of them like it.
Seeing it firsthand vs. talking about it all safe and secure from behind a microphone (majackass) with complete impunity is different at least to me. The border patrol @ the legal crossings seem pretty hard core about stopping drugs and contraband from getting into the country. They probably feel like their hands are tied when it comes to the illegals. If they knew someone had their back for them (BP) doing their job they would probably be a lot more zealous in their duties.
How many police men and women have quit or retired because no one had their back?

I might have to take the position of Eff it. Call me when something real starts, I'm tired of talking about it. Other than President Trump It's been all talk and no action on the border situation for as long as I can remember.
If they weren’t following illegal orders and cutting razor wire, we wouldn’t be here, but we are. Do the math.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
This situation would probably solve itself. The parasite types in red states would self deport into the welfare sanctuary states. Likewise the more self respecting members of society in the blue states would self deport to red states.

There is no reason to be enemies. Let the blue states have their people and all the debt the country incurred raising them.

The problem with that is that they see federal power as a tool for appropriating the fruit of others' labors. If they'd mind their own business and pay their own way there shouldn't be a problem, but we all know how they operate.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

If they weren’t following illegal orders and cutting razor wire, we wouldn’t be here, but we are. Do the math.

It'll play out. We'll see what happens.
Also read River Riders sig line, then get some fresh air. Good day.

NRA Life, GOA
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It'll play out. We'll see what happens.

30 minutes to the deadline....

Page 13 of 15 1 2 11 12 13 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

583 members (22250rem, 160user, 1936M71, 260Remguy, 1beaver_shooter, 1Longbow, 68 invisible), 2,481 guests, and 1,282 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,477
Posts18,489,976
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.