-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 15
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
anyone really thinks Kentucky with a democratic governor who has aspirations to be president is going to join in on this?

Heck, I'm surprised our weiner of a governor joined in

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
Are these states actually sending resources to help Texas, or is it a symbolic show of support?

It appeared that airlifts with Guardsmen were en route earlier today? I believe it is more than “symbolic” at this point…it’s actually real support or at least it will be as soon as it’s needed.

If this is true, it is absolutely fantastic news. Prayers their mission stays righteous and is successful.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Are these states actually sending resources to help Texas, or is it a symbolic show of support?

It appeared that airlifts with Guardsmen were en route earlier today? I believe it is more than “symbolic” at this point…it’s actually real support or at least it will be as soon as it’s needed.

If this is true, it is absolutely fantastic news. Prayers their mission stays righteous and is successful.

Texas Lt. Governor Dan Patrick said that they are coordinating with the various states so that they can stage and accommodate everyone appropriately.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Guess what organization is setting up all the camps in the Darian Gap to help the immigrant caravans make their way here. If you guess Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society you are correct.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
What will the National Guard troops be doing ? What are their orders? Do they train for protecting our border while the federal government is there trying to open it? I’m serious

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Guess what organization is setting up all the camps in the Darian Gap to help the immigrant caravans make their way here. If you guess Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society you are correct.
Don’t you mean the FBI?

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W

Texas Lt. Governor Dan Patrick said that they are coordinating with the various states so that they can stage and accommodate everyone appropriately.

This is the best news since Trump was elected. This should create a showdown that settles this once and for all.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by IA_fog
What’s up with Kansas on the map?
Last I heard Kansas has a democrat governor she will most likely pushback against the republicans.

G
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
Interesting!

RFK Jr. backs Texas amid border standoff with Feds

"Texas is right. Biden’s failure to secure the border leaves states no choice but to take matters into their own hands," Kennedy posted on X in response to Abbott's statement. "As President, I will end this humanitarian crisis once and for all. I will secure the border and destroy the business model of the drug cartels. A country without borders is not a country at all."

Kennedy joins a growing number of political figures expressing support for Abbott this week. Several Republican governors, including Florida's Ron DeSantis have publicly vowed to back Texas as it seeks to combat the unprecedented surge in illegal crossings.

https://justthenews.com/government/...p;state=8de5c553f02e4834b8af73f935f94a7f

Whoda' thunkit?

GWB

Last edited by geedubya; 01/25/24.

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Rogue
Big Army might be able to cut funding to those states. Not sure of the legality of that. NG make up a huge portion of the Army.

Then Texas and other States can stop sending funds to the Federal Gooberment.

If Texas kept their own money in their own State I think that they would do just fine with out the Feds.

IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by funshooter
Big Army might be able to cut funding to those states. Not sure of the legality of that. NG make up a huge portion of the Army.

If Texas kept their own money in their own State I think that they would do just fine with out the Feds.
Right?

The Feds get their money from all of us.

Sheesh

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter

This is great news ans something to actually get excited about. Hopefully this doesnt just peter out

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by geedubya
Interesting!

RFK Jr. backs Texas amid border standoff with Feds

"Texas is right. Biden’s failure to secure the border leaves states no choice but to take matters into their own hands," Kennedy posted on X in response to Abbott's statement. "As President, I will end this humanitarian crisis once and for all. I will secure the border and destroy the business model of the drug cartels. A country without borders is not a country at all."

Kennedy joins a growing number of political figures expressing support for Abbott this week. Several Republican governors, including Florida's Ron DeSantis have publicly vowed to back Texas as it seeks to combat the unprecedented surge in illegal crossings.

https://justthenews.com/government/...p;state=8de5c553f02e4834b8af73f935f94a7f

Whoda' thunkit?

GWB

Of course he did.

His sole purpose for running as a so called independent is to syphon off votes from Trump. He is running as Trump Light in order to make the Steal seem less obvious . Pay tension.

Last edited by steve4102; 01/25/24.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

there would be some serious belt tightening. Texas is 3rd in fund received from the government behind California and New York

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
And third in money sent in. It would be a wash - the feds don't make money - they confiscate it at the point of a gun from the productive citizens.

A person who's happy will make others happy. Anne Frank
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by KFWA

there would be some serious belt tightening. Texas is 3rd in fund received from the government behind California and New York
Have you seen Texas’ GDP, brother?

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Some people should study things more before posting about just because they read some fake news media headlines and assume they are experts

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
And TX would be among a union of 25 states. If they leave, all the red states are right behind them. Except mine of course, we'll be right beside them leaving at the same time.

A person who's happy will make others happy. Anne Frank
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Some people should study things more before posting about just because they read some fake news media headlines and assume they are experts

STFU!

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

STFU!
STFU!

Page 5 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

183 members (2UP, 160user, 35, 345dl, 338rcm, 300Sav, 21 invisible), 1,628 guests, and 921 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,979
Posts18,499,578
Members73,984
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.