Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 15 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 14 15
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Geno67
And TX would be among a union of 25 states. If they leave, all the red states are right behind them. Except mine of course, we'll be right beside them leaving at the same time.

No, no no! Kicking the bad actors OUT would be a better idea. There's no way in hell I'd leave a nuclear armed communist regime basically surrounding us.

Truthfully, there's no need for busting up the country as long as the blue states leave us the fuck alone and support their own bad habits.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Last edited by steve4102; 01/25/24.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RiverRider
No, no no! Kicking the bad actors OUT would be a better idea.

That is what Bristoe was suggesting earlier, and you started kvetching over.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Uniparty Leader McConnell blames Trump for the border crisis.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...aine-funding-joined-to-immigration-bill/

Take Mitch McConnell out of politics, and half the Republican resistance to President Trump and MAGA goes with him.

Last edited by steve4102; 01/25/24.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
I bet ol Flave has been in Texas (uncover)🤣

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
well this is probably the out the democrats were looking for with Biden.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Stickfight

I saw what you did there

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by viking
I bet ol Flave has been in Texas (uncover)🤣

Double Vaxed & Boosted. 😂

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Have you seen Texas’ GDP, brother?

Big, not far from Cali big. Was part of the premise in the new civil war movie. That's why Texas and Cali got together. Combined their GDP is >=5th? largest on this rock.

U
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
U

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Some people should study things more before posting about just because they read some fake news media headlines and assume they are experts

STFU!

Poor Little Fella AlwaysInDoors is just a simple minded Internet Troll. Dumber than even Mazer and Gayer than CalledScum / LostC.unt60.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by USMC_Nav

Outstanding! Our pos governor is a tried and true rank and file communist. He won’t be sending any help. He is hated by most true North Carolinians.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Some people should study things more before posting about just because they read some fake news media headlines and assume they are experts

STFU!

Poor Little Fella AlwaysInDoors is just a simple minded Internet Troll. Dumber than even Mazer and Gayer than CalledScum / LostC.unt60.

Without a doubt! I don’t ever recall reading anything she’s posted and thought….”hmm, that makes sense”. She’s like a mosquito that is constantly annoying everyone with her buzzing….eventually you just slap the bitch and it goes splat. 😂

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

It's tough to be an aware Boomer in the middle of all this schitt. The only upside to it for me is that I naturally have a reclusive nature. If I didn't, I'd have to develop one.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

STFU!

Without a doubt! I don’t ever recall reading anything she’s posted and thought….”hmm, that makes sense”. She’s like a mosquito that is constantly annoying everyone with her buzzing….eventually you just slap the bitch and it goes splat. 😂
Ok, brother Ace. We were all given lots in life. Yours is to be as emotional as a woman. Congratulations?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Rogue
Abbott would have to sign off on Federal mobilization.

Mexican stand off…

Unless the law has changed since 1957, that is not correct.

I was a student at the Univ. of Arkansas, in 1957, but Lived in Little Rock. That Sept., the NAACP, ACLU, and other civil rights groups, decided to make Little Rock Central High School their "hill to die on." They sponsored and supported seven black kids, boys and girls, to integrate Central High, for many years an all white, segregated school. Prez. Dwight Eisenhower sent U.S. Marshals to ensure the black kids could go to the school. There was a great outcry from many Arkansas citizens of the violation of "States Rights."

Gov. Orval Faubus said no black kid was going to go to Central High and sent Ark. National Guard soldiers to counter the U.S. Marshals and keep the black kids out of Central High. Prez. Eisenhower said, "Okay. Watch this." He signed an Executive Order FEDERALIZING (not "Nationalizing") the Arkansas National Guard. Gov. Faubus had no say in that matter whatsoever.

When it became apparent that the Federalized Ark. National Guard soldiers and the officers were not being as "order obeying" as Eisenhower wanted, he had a couple of companies of the 101st Airborne paratroopers flown in to take over the Guard and make sure the black kids got into Central High. The paratroopers of the 101st did not mess around ... and no one messed with them. They were serious players.

Little Rock Central High and all other schools in Arkansas have been integrated ever since.

So, my point is, if Pedo Joe's handlers want to Federalize the Texas N.G., and send in the 82 Airborne paratroopers, or maybe a couple companies from the 75th Rangers, etc., Gov. Abbott will have nothing to say about it.

FWIW.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Why don't you GFY? [bleep] halfwit.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
This thread and topic is of Great Importance to all Americans, it could turn into a powder keg.

Could we please, for once, focus on the issues and refrain from the personal attacks.

U
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
U
Well said Steve4102. I was thinking the same thing.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
Originally Posted by Rogue
Abbott would have to sign off on Federal mobilization.

Mexican stand off…

Unless the law has changed since 1957, that is not correct.

I was a student at the Univ. of Arkansas, in 1957, but Lived in Little Rock. That Sept., the NAACP, ACLU, and other civil rights groups, decided to make Little Rock Central High School their "hill to die on." They sponsored and supported seven black kids, boys and girls, to integrate Central High, for many years an all white, segregated school. Prez. Dwight Eisenhower sent U.S. Marshals to ensure the black kids could go to the school. There was a great outcry from many Arkansas citizens of the violation of "States Rights."

Gov. Orval Faubus said no black kid was going to go to Central High and sent Ark. National Guard soldiers to counter the U.S. Marshals and keep the black kids out of Central High. Prez. Eisenhower said, "Okay. Watch this." He signed an Executive Order FEDERALIZING (not "Nationalizing") the Arkansas National Guard. Gov. Faubus had no say in that matter whatsoever.

When it became apparent that the Federalized Ark. National Guard soldiers and the officers were not being as "order obeying" as Eisenhower wanted, he had a couple of companies of the 101st Airborne paratroopers flown in to take over the Guard and make sure the black kids got into Central High. The paratroopers of the 101st did not mess around ... and no one messed with them. They were serious players.

Little Rock Central High and all other schools in Arkansas have been integrated ever since.

So, my point is, if Pedo Joe's handlers want to Federalize the Texas N.G., and send in the 82 Airborne paratroopers, or maybe a couple companies from the 75th Rangers, etc., Gov. Abbott will have nothing to say about it.

FWIW.

L.W.

I think that would be a really, really bad decision on his part. Imagine our military going in to take over the NG units that are protecting out border and allow illegals to enter the country.

Literally choosing foreigners over Americans.

Thats gonna stir some stuff up

Last edited by KFWA; 01/25/24.

Page 6 of 15 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

118 members (2ndwind, 99Ozarks, 10gaugemag, 673, 907brass, 17 invisible), 1,671 guests, and 991 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,117
Posts18,483,482
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.