Page 10 of 15 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 14 15
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by JakeM78
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Explain to me how this justifies condemning everyone who happens to be a Jew.

DUDE -- no one is and never ever was talking about all Jewish people !!!!!!!
It's a matter of recognizing the character of the powerful, organized, and well financed international movement that's historically behind the efforts to bring down Western Christian civilization. Its character is Jewish. Doesn't mean all Jews are active in it. It does mean it's a Jewish thing, though.

The Bolsheviks never disappeared, they now have tenure in many American Colleges, run news agencies, fund hundreds of thousands of middle-easterners to get to Mexico to cross our border, invaded politics.
Yes they flocked here during WWII, and when the USSR flopped in late 1991 many BolsheCommies came here then too.

They were here long before that. Too busy eating those chips to notice, I suppose?

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
They were here long before that. Too busy eating those chips to notice, I suppose?
Henry Ford covered that history very well. Read his book.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
This is a huge huge loss for BIden in an election year. Taking over the states National Guard will make it even worse for him...Hopefully this unites more people to vote R and also unites congress to finally do something about illegal immigration.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Ramblin_Razorback
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
Originally Posted by Rogue
Abbott would have to sign off on Federal mobilization.

Mexican stand off…

Unless the law has changed since 1957, that is not correct.

I was a student at the Univ. of Arkansas, in 1957, but Lived in Little Rock. That Sept., the NAACP, ACLU, and other civil rights groups, decided to make Little Rock Central High School their "hill to die on." They sponsored and supported seven black kids, boys and girls, to integrate Central High, for many years an all white, segregated school. Prez. Dwight Eisenhower sent U.S. Marshals to ensure the black kids could go to the school. There was a great outcry from many Arkansas citizens of the violation of "States Rights."

Gov. Orval Faubus said no black kid was going to go to Central High and sent Ark. National Guard soldiers to counter the U.S. Marshals and keep the black kids out of Central High. Prez. Eisenhower said, "Okay. Watch this." He signed an Executive Order FEDERALIZING (not "Nationalizing") the Arkansas National Guard. Gov. Faubus had no say in that matter whatsoever.

When it became apparent that the Federalized Ark. National Guard soldiers and the officers were not being as "order obeying" as Eisenhower wanted, he had a couple of companies of the 101st Airborne paratroopers flown in to take over the Guard and make sure the black kids got into Central High. The paratroopers of the 101st did not mess around ... and no one messed with them. They were serious players.

Little Rock Central High and all other schools in Arkansas have been integrated ever since.

So, my point is, if Pedo Joe's handlers want to Federalize the Texas N.G., and send in the 82 Airborne paratroopers, or maybe a couple companies from the 75th Rangers, etc., Gov. Abbott will have nothing to say about it.

FWIW.

L.W.

Leanwolf,

Thank you for posting that great summary of what happened. I was going to reference those events as being the precedent for what could happen. You lived through it - I've just read about it in history books and heard people who were around at the time talk about the repercussions.

For those who mentioned the possibility of the Pentagon cutting off funding for the national guard units in the states aligned with Texas, remember that while the Executive branch distributes the money, Congress determines how it's spent.

JFK federalized the Alabama NG in 1963 I believe. George Corley stood in the schoolhouse door at U of Al but it did no good.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Henry Ford covered that history very well. Read his book.

Indulge me for a moment and allow me to back up just a bit. What I would say is that there have been many authoritarian philosophies afloat for a long, long time and all of them are and have been antithetical to our own, and predate it. Despots ride any vehicle that is convenient to tyranny, and those vehicles morph over time. Bolshevism was just another flavor of authoritarianism that cropped up. It was far from the first.

Can we please put this thread back on track now?

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

IC B2

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
The nuts and bolts of our military are the same quality of soldiers, sailors and airmen of disparate backgrounds and countless ethnicities that come together and get the job done. The freaks, geeks, faqs and queens are pencil pushing, insignificant, worthless dipshits that when the time comes they’d better STFU and get out of the way or they’ll be sent to a more appropriate “place” with extreme bias. If Beijing Biden pushes us into this we’ll finish the job once and for all and hopefully secure another 248 years of being the greatest nation on earth. I’m sure that the left, like they’re doing in Gaza, will want a ceasefire as soon as they start getting their ass kicked but we need to persevere until we’ve literally CLEANSED our Nation of the filth that’s co-opted it!

How are you going to know who to shoot? You just going to go to the neighbors with the Biden sticker on their EV? This isn't going to lead to Civil War. This is just a power move in an election year. Actually a brilliant move by Republicans for once. Make Biden show his cards for all to see where the DEMs stand on a huge issue like our open border. Biden cannot win in this case..It's a big loss for him. He can take control of the National Guards, but as soon as he does, he can't campaign on/ nor say anything about securing the border, and the Republicans can grill him with it.. This stand by Texas and the other states will be all over the News the longer it keeps going, and will be a monstous pain in Biden's arse...It will be impossible to ignore, like the Antifa, BLM riots of 2020...

Last edited by Ramdiesel; 01/25/24.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Ramdiesel
This is a huge huge loss for BIden in an election year. Taking over the states National Guard will make it even worse for him...Hopefully this unites more people to vote R and also unites congress to finally do something about illegal immigration.

LOL, you ain't seen what the Media is going to do with it yet. That's gunna be some crazy spin there foe sure.

Sad thing is, 50+ % of America is going to by that spin.

McConnel and the Republican Elites are already blaming the border crisis on Trump.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I don't watch Legacy media, what are they saying about all this?

Last edited by Fireball2; 01/25/24.

LOL
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by steve4102

LOL, you ain't seen what the Media is going to do with it yet. That's gunna be some crazy spin there foe sure.

McConnel and the Republican Elites are already blaming the border crisis on Trump.

McConnell sees the winds of change blowing, he's gonna stick his head in the sand

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Fireball2

Dead silent.

A person who's happy will make others happy. Anne Frank
IC B3

W
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by Geno67

Dead silent.

They are trash and very much part of the communist agenda. I very much hope their day will come.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by KFWA
Originally Posted by Hastings
in 2016, 1/3 of Texas state revenue was federal funds.

there is no doubt they'd be ok, but it isn't going to be a windfall
If you are including the Social Security payments and federal retirement payments that Texans receive they do not forfeit those by becoming a citizen of another country. I could move to Zimbabwe and still get my Social Security or retirement if I was eligible.

A divorce is in order but I would hope it could be peaceful.

I don't know what it does or doesn't include, but if you are talking about Texas seceding, the people that go with it would no longer be US Citizens. That's a whole new bag of worms when it comes to Social Security and Medicare

At this point though, Texas is talking about protecting the United States, along with now 24 other states that are in a show of support. That's the right stance.
Do you think a person born a U.S. citizen living in Texas would lose their citizenship if Texas seceded even if there was no proof they had anything to do with the secession? I have a friend that married a lady from El Salvador and they live in Guatemala. His SS payment comes in every month. He hasn't been back to the USA for years. His wife never was a citizen.

Plenty of non-citizens receive SS.

Non citizens serve in our military. Check it out.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Dead silent.
Temporary.

They didn’t initiate this, therefore they are not quite prepared, they will gather their collective heads and come up with a unified narrative very soon.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

It doesn't matter what they say about it, what matters is they (the states) stay together on this, and make it a huge huge issue, and make Biden look pathetic and weak with how he deals with it.

The next step is fire up the busses and start dumping illegals in massive quantities on those northern Purple states to the point they cant stand it anymore...I'm looking at Michigan, Pennsylvania, whoever up there fugked up the 2020 election with their mail in ballot BS...Make this illegal immigration problem their problem in a big big way...They need to feel the pain of the Southern border states..

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter

Dead silent.

They are trash and very much part of the communist agenda. I very much hope their day will come.

Me too but the commies control all of the institutions, including voting in swing states. I don't see any way to right that ship. It's laden with rats from top to bottom. Best to burn it to the waterline.

A person who's happy will make others happy. Anne Frank
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

McConnell sees the winds of change blowing, he's gonna stick his head in the sand

I really don't think McConnell has enough going on in his head to think much about it one way or another. He locks up worse than Biden.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Bristoe

I really don't think McConnell has enough going on in his head to think much about it one way or another. He locks up worse than Biden.

But he still is in control of the entire Republican Establishment.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

It doesn't matter what they say about it, what matters is they (the states) stay together on this, and make it a huge huge issue, and make Biden look pathetic and weak with how he deals with it.

The next step is fire up the busses and start dumping illegals in massive quantities on those northern Purple states to the point they cant stand it anymore...I'm looking at Michigan, Pennsylvania, whoever up there fugked up the 2020 election with their mail in ballot BS...Make this illegal immigration problem their problem..

I like that idea very much. Perfect.

Don't be the darkness.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

The next step is fire up the busses and start dumping illegals in massive quantities on those northern Purple states to the point they cant stand it anymore...I'm looking at Michigan, Pennsylvania, whoever up there fugked up the 2020 election with their mail in ballot BS...Make this illegal immigration problem their problem in a big big way...They need to feel the pain of the Southern border states..
Interesting that no so called Republican Billionaires and Big Money Republican donors are sending money to TX and other southern states to help fund these buses and planes, wonder why.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

Interesting that no so called Republican Billionaires and Big Money Republican donors are sending money to TX and other southern states to help fund these buses and planes, wonder why.

Because you and I are funding it with our taxes via FEMA...But it would be nice if some of them stepped up and helped ship a few hundred thousand illegals to those states in a short period of time..

Page 10 of 15 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

536 members (2500HD, 1badf350, 1_deuce, 12344mag, 1minute, 1Longbow, 50 invisible), 2,307 guests, and 1,203 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,026
Posts18,500,516
Members73,986
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.