Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11
Jeff_O Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
GFY. I am a patriotic American.

The American far Right has zero business calling themselves patriots. Truth. Just a buncha butthurt-fueled alt.snowflakes pitching a fit and wanting to end democracy, when democracy doesn’t go their way. Also truth.

On another forum a guy has a .sig: “I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend your right to say it to the death!” And he’s a combat veteran. THAT’S patriotism. That’s the literal opposite of the fücktards here. They are not patriots. Truth.

Our great Founders felt it necessary to codify certain individual rights in the BoR literally because there exist idiots like IDHolton who are eager to use violence against other Americans over political beliefs. Those same Founders gave us a structure with which to navigate inevitable change(s) and political differences- it’s called the Constitution, and defines how we are to use democratic processes to move forward. The far Right seeking to tear it down, to use violence against their political foes, is sickeningly un-American. The Founders would be appalled.

Truth.

Hmmm… can I get this post on topic… lol… well, the Rule of Law is an American concept, and the flippers efforting to get on the right side of same is at least a start towards their redemption as someone deserving of the title “American”. Trump, not so much. Children will be taught hundreds of years from now how he was the embodiment of un-American bull crap masquerading as patriotism.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Nope jeffo is neither a patriot, nor a good American.

It is truly unbelievable to think he believes the crap he posts.
Why he is even on a patriotic site and believes Biden is good for the USA is absurd!

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
Jeff_O Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Add Scavino and Luna.

Both were in the room with Trump as J6 unfolded. Summary: let’s just say what they’ve already testified to, and will testify to at Trump’s trial for attempted fraudulent election theft, goes a very long ways towards establishing state of mind and intent.

It may not matter, because according to the rules of the game as presented by Trump’s legal team arguing for total immunity, as sitting POTUS Biden can have Trump assassinated at will, and since the D’s hold the Senate and thus wouldn’t vote to convict Biden in an impeachment trial, it’s all good. Perfectly legal. I’m sure Seal Team 6 is on its way to Mar A Largo as I type.

Laffin’ at the moron Trump as his shameless self-serving absurdities are eviscerated in court. 😂

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Add Scavino and Luna.

Both were in the room with Trump as J6 unfolded. Summary: let’s just say what they’ve already testified to, and will testify to at Trump’s trial for attempted fraudulent election theft, goes a very long ways towards establishing state of mind and intent.

It may not matter, because according to the rules of the game as presented by Trump’s legal team arguing for total immunity, as sitting POTUS Biden can have Trump assassinated at will, and since the D’s hold the Senate and thus wouldn’t vote to convict Biden in an impeachment trial, it’s all good. Perfectly legal. I’m sure Seal Team 6 is on its way to Mar A Largo as I type.

Laffin’ at the moron Trump as his shameless self-serving absurdities are eviscerated in court. 😂

He who laughs last, laughs loudest.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C
Nothing is changed, Trump occupies a huge spot in your little bird brain. While your views are in the minority, there are other atheists without a moral compass that support your views . . .

Go away Jeff, people around here will never warm to you.

IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

The American far Right has zero business calling themselves patriots. Truth. Just a buncha butthurt-fueled alt.snowflakes pitching a fit and wanting to end democracy, when democracy doesn’t go their way. Also truth.

On another forum a guy has a .sig: “I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend your right to say it to the death!” And he’s a combat veteran. THAT’S patriotism. That’s the literal opposite of the fücktards here. They are not patriots. Truth.

Our great Founders felt it necessary to codify certain individual rights in the BoR literally because there exist idiots like IDHolton who are eager to use violence against other Americans over political beliefs. Those same Founders gave us a structure with which to navigate inevitable change(s) and political differences- it’s called the Constitution, and defines how we are to use democratic processes to move forward. The far Right seeking to tear it down, to use violence against their political foes, is sickeningly un-American. The Founders would be appalled.

Truth.

Hmmm… can I get this post on topic… lol… well, the Rule of Law is an American concept, and the flippers efforting to get on the right side of same is at least a start towards their redemption as someone deserving of the title “American”. Trump, not so much. Children will be taught hundreds of years from now how he was the embodiment of un-American bull crap masquerading as patriotism.

You just proved your a liar. Too late. We already knew. grin

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Originally Posted by Kenneth
Didn’t actually think of Big Orange much today. Sorry to bust your bubble.

But yet, here we are, Another thread you started about the Orange guy, The guy that you don’t think about much…..

TFF.
5 months later and no farther from this douche nozzle pulling his head outta Biden'ass! STILL suffering from TDS... like all the democRAT F'tards!

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

Truth.

Maybe you should consider this. We are so tired of how the country is failing under your parties leadership and have seen time and time again that your side can't be trusted with important decisions pertaining to the country to the point that we don't care how we get what we want (what the country needs) that we are willing to bypass the democracy that's allowed you all to get us where we are. And it's okay in our eyes because uts in the best interests of this great country.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
The only flipping I see is Jello's ladder. PTSD from falling off a ladder. TFF

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Add Scavino and Luna.

Brother Jeff,

Trump will run for office even behind bars. So suck it up.

IC B3

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
https://www.bing.com/ck/a?!&&p=8946883f548fb6d6JmltdHM9MTcwNDg0NDgwMCZpZ3VpZD0yOTM0MzkwMS1mNjczLTY4MDYtMDljOS0zMjdiZjcxMzY5NzQmaW5zaWQ9NTE5NA&ptn=3&ver=2&hsh=3&fclid=29343901-f673-6806-09c9-327bf7136974&psq=wi+voting+van&u=a1aHR0cHM6Ly9hYmNuZXdzLmdvLmNvbS9VUy93aXJlU3Rvcnkvd2lzY29uc2luLWp1ZGdlLXJ1bGVzLWFic2VudGVlLXZvdGluZy12YW4tMjAyMi1pbGxlZ2FsLTEwNjIyOTA1Mg&ntb=1

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
We'll get'M someday right jeffNO lol

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Jeffy I could only hope you are watching Trumps Town Hall tonight on FOX NEWs and learning something.

Why do you suppose Biden reversed all of Trumps effective border policies, like Remain in Mexico, and building the wall, and replaced them with nothing but a catastrophe?

Isn’t that kind of like cutting off your nose to spite your face?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Lol, you're about as Patriotic as Joe Biden.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Add Scavino and Luna.

It may not matter, because according to the rules of the game as presented by Trump’s legal team arguing for total immunity, as sitting POTUS Biden can have Trump assassinated at will, and si[/b]nce the D’s hold the Senate and thus wouldn’t vote to convict Biden in an impeachment trial, it’s all good. Perfectly legal. I’m sure Seal Team 6 is on its way to Mar A Largo as I type.

where's the drug addict?

POLITICS

[b]Trump's margin of victory in Iowa GOP caucases

smashed previous record

Last edited by ribka; 01/16/24.
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Lol, you're about as Patriotic as Joe Biden.
Jeff Obama took that as a compliment.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Add Scavino and Luna.

For years now I've been really disappointed in your liberal leanings and claiming to be for the USA. You are not if you can't at least agree that the country was much better off when Trump was in office, whether anyone liked his tweets or not.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend your right to say it to the death!”

But real patriots wouldn’t extend that attitude toward a President and his voters who believed he’d been cheated at the polls.

That’d just be the end of our sacred democracy!

Jeff_O Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Add Lindsey Graham.

What’s funny to ME is that if someone told some of you ‘tards that Martians stole the election, you’d probably believe them. D’oh!

After fighting a four-month legal battle all the way to the U.S. Supreme Court to block his grand jury subpoena — and losing — South Carolina Senator Lindsey Graham turned on a dime ‘and threw Trump under the bus,’ according to a source familiar with his testimony. According to secret grand jury testimony in Fulton County confirmed by the authors, Graham testified that if you told Trump ‘That Martians came and stole the election, he’d probably believe you.’l

He also suggested to the grand jurors that Trump cheated at golf. After Graham was finished testifying, he bumped into Fani Willis in a hallway and thanked her for the opportunity to tell his story. ‘That was so cathartic,’ he told Willis. ‘I feel so much better.’ Then, to the astonishment of one source who witnessed the scene, South Carolina’s senior senator hugged the Fulton County DA who was aggressively pursuing Trump. Willis’s reaction: ‘She was like “whatever, dude,”’ according to one witness of the strange encounter.”

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

655 members (1234, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 007FJ, 69 invisible), 2,789 guests, and 1,372 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,216
Posts18,485,508
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.