Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Originally Posted by GunGeek
What a dumb arse...Loses the first case for defamation, steps out into the lobby and repeats the same BS lies and gets sued again. Genius at work, we actually elected this moron as president, and the geniuses here want him again.

Hard to disagree with the above. Quite idiotic on Trump's part. But I'll take moron Trump over moron Biden any day of the week. In fact, it's not even a close call.
Hey look, another bitch lol

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 12344mag
You really don't think no one else here see's his flaws do you?
Sure you do, you can't not see them. My problem is that tribe and cult now matters more than issues. Trump is a hype man, that ALL he is. I have NEVER cared what a politician says, only what they do. And he just talks, and what he talks about is the most brainless drivel I have ever heard come out of a politicians mouth. Him, Bobert, MTG and all those ultra MAGA idiots. They can't govern, they just talk their lies and BS. Trump is like a middle school braggart, all talk and ZERO action.
And another homosexual

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by Theo Gallus
Back in High School, a thoughtful upper classman taught me to shut my phuquing mouth.

Looks like Donny never learned that lesson. He's not smart enough for $83 million to teach him, either.

You didn’t learn apparently. You’re still here running your mouth

Theo: Still looking for the Phallus to fill his mouth....

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You really don't think no one else here see's his flaws do you?
Sure you do, you can't not see them. My problem is that tribe and cult now matters more than issues. Trump is a hype man, that ALL he is. I have NEVER cared what a politician says, only what they do. And he just talks, and what he talks about is the most brainless drivel I have ever heard come out of a politicians mouth. Him, Bobert, MTG and all those ultra MAGA idiots. They can't govern, they just talk their lies and BS. Trump is like a middle school braggart, all talk and ZERO action.

Do you really believe Trump got nothing accomplished in his first term even though he had to battle with the republicans to do it?
Hard to keep up with the twats that are on the list, but if these clowns arent, there always more room

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[
What a dumb arse...Loses the first case for defamation, steps out into the lobby and repeats the same BS lies and gets sued again. Genius at work, we actually elected this moron as president, and the geniuses here want him again.

What is it that you don't like about Trump Kevin?

You used to be a big Trump fan what happened?
No, I used to be a republican, now I'm an independent. I have NEVER...EVER...been a Trump fan. I knew he was a BS grifter way back in the '80's.
So a loser who adds nothing to an election? Cool, now piss off to hell

IC B2

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
One covey of dumfuks flushed LOL

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
gunchamp is regular keyboard tuff

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by readonly
gunchamp is regular keyboard tuff
So how long have you been a female? Mid-transition currently or full blown done?

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
readonly fuqk you while I’m at it 😃

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Eric308
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
I hope he gets elected and inflicts hell and misery on a lot of evil people. The same people that are working to destroy our country and our way of life.
That's getting to be a pretty big list......like 85% of the Nation.

Keep dreaming Democrat….

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

What is it that you don't like about Trump Kevin?
He's a lying grifter. Now, don't take that to mean I have a stiffy for Biden. All I'm saying is, I've had Trump's number since the '80's. I'm not "tribal", and I don't give him a pass on all his outlandish BS just because he's supposedly on "our side". I care about issues, not people, personalities, or parties.
I'm not interested in ANYTHING Trump is selling, and that goes all the way back to the '80's. Ya'll want to just eat up what he's selling, that's find. But I call 'em like I see them, and that man has been full of crap since day one and I have yet to see anything from him that doesn't confirm my initial assessment.

A lying grifter… Man you have Joe dead to rights, don’t you? How much has he been paid by China now?

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
you can't even find Crimea on a map you low iq kkk goober

Originally Posted by Eric308
Originally Posted by longarm

So who is your Cracker Jack? Just who do you see than even start to right the ship, besides Trump. Like it or not, Trump is very efficient and effective at getting things done. No one comes close.

That's just it! People imagine a Presidential race is like a High School popularity contest - it's not. You don't have to 'like' the guy. You're not going camping with him. Four years of prosperity and no war sounds damn good to me and I don't GAD how much puzzy he grabs.
Inheriting a strong economy and getting bulldozed by tin pot Dictators from the Korean Penninsula to the Crimea.....right.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
🤷‍♂️

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Where’d tha quail go must’ve flushed 😟

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by irfubar
For the record, Bill Clinton is a gold star POS too. I tend to hate them all. (Equal opportunity I always say)
If you know of a candidate that's better than Trump for fixing this mess I am all ears.... who?

The dude won’t answer this question. All he contributes is criticism.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
(LOL) freakin funny, with all his supposed wealth, he refuses to pay his lawyers and when they walk off he cries and pleads with all his loyal followers to come through and pay them for him... (LOL) he, and you all deserves it.

Phil

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by Greyghost
(LOL) freakin funny, with all his supposed wealth, he refuses to pay his lawyers and when they walk off he cries and pleads with all his loyal followers to come through and pay them for him... (LOL) he, and you all deserves it.

Phil

I thought you were busy piecing your face. You want to fit in with your team, right?

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

Phil

Phil= TDS

Pathetic, unpatriotic liberal who lives in a bubble. Go away Phil, literally nobody here shares any of your views.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J

Phil

I thought you were busy piecing your face. You want to fit in with your team, right?

His "team" is too busy trafficking little children to be sold as sex workers.

I am MAGA.
E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Ghey ghost LOL

Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

590 members (10gaugemag, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 06hunter59, 10ring1, 10gaugeman, 60 invisible), 2,240 guests, and 1,249 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,261
Posts18,486,431
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.