- Rogue
GB1

A
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by JJHACK
Is it "hate" or is it the fear that he cannot actually beat Hillary?

He is a lot of things that turn people off.

He is a lot of things that excite average Americans that are simply fed up with Political correctness.

What is perplexing to me is that he has only really had about 1/3 of the vote but is winning in the delegate count.

How is it that a candidate is chosen when 35% of the people want him and 65% don't? This process is a horrible destructive method.

I'm a conservative Republican, however this means to choose a candidate is a disaster! For Mr. Trump who has won so many states yet he has never really achieved more then about 35% of the vote.

How does this work for the " winner" (but not really the winner with only 35%?) Regardless of who this could ever happen to, its' a total screw up!

When the guy that might actually represent the Republican Party has only achieved 35% support, while 65% do not want him!

I'm as yet undecided on who to vote for. I will certainly vote for the Republican candidate because that is a better direction regardless over Hillary. I've lived through a lot of these primary's in my life, and I've always been rather proud to be a Republican. However this years process is embarrassing to me. To see that a winner could be selected to represent the party that has only 35% of the vote.

Then the polls show that he cannot beat Hillary? It's a bit early to say this for sure.

My opinion, There needs to be a primary before the Primary to select the top three candidates. Then allow only three to run in the actual primary. As soon as one drops below 10% they are out.

Also the Vice President should be known at the time of the primary process. I think the VP would make a difference in the decisions of the voters. As an example, if Kasich announced he was going to have Nikki Haley as VP imagine the way this delegate count would look with a well respected republican woman on his roster!

Close Your eYe’s and I’ll Kiss You for Tomorrow I’ll Miss You

Remember I’ll always be True

Hahahaha Hahahaha

Undecided who You’ll Vote For ..

Hahahaha Hahahaha

When You Open Your eYe’s Rip the Indian will be Gon

You Fight with the Weapons You Have

Hahahaha Hahahaha

Gawd I’m done with this Thread

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Dems are not stupid and certainly not incompetent, they are Agenda Driven and so far they have managed to take over the Media, take control of our Education System, take control of Social Media, take control of our Justice System, take control of our Military and LE, take control of The Legislative Branch AND figured out how to steal a Presidential election. Not bad for a bunch of incompetent halfwits. OH, and they have managed to convince over half the country that what they are doing is a good thing.

A lot of nice folks here are absolutely brain-washed by the democratic run main stream news media...seems they truly believe the news media's lies....

I've said this before and I'll say it again........ Trump is a boisterous, loud ass talking businessman...a non politician...he don't take schit from nobody....he loves America...all his accomplishments of the last 4 years are more than any other POTUS in the last 50....that's a fact and that is why the Dems are constantly trying to tear him down...Trump is just what our country needed in 2016 and more in 2024....I'd rather have a POTUS that roars like a lion and get things done for ALL Americans than have a politically correct, smooth talking POTUS that gets NOTHING done.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Greyghost
Money means nothing to me... I either have it or I don't. But for a [bleep] to deliberately [bleep] over every employee and contractor he's ever used or has just because he can afford to tie things up in court longer. No, I don't like him. Never will.

Phil
1. Your silver spooners fugg kids.

2. Your envy is obvious from your previous post. Too late to say that money means nothing to you. That's an ignorant and dishonest statement for just about anyone to make, so nobody believes you.

3. Your totalitarian pedophiles are the one's using lawfare to bankrupt political opponents, while you giddily cheer them on.

Total fail on your part.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by Calvin
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by Calhoun
No hatred here, I hope Trump has a long and even more successful career building gun free hotels that cater to the elite and employ a lot of illegals.

I detest the thought of that lying real estate salesmen being President, though. A man who kept a book of Hitler's speeches next to his bedside to study. A man who cut off medical payments from his father's estate to his brother's critically ill INFANT because his brother made him mad by contesting the will. A man who embodies a majority of traits that I find repugnant in ANY person.

Hillary has more good traits than Donald J. Trump.
Honestly this is how I feel. He is such a liar, I find it nearly impossible to trust anything he says. He was an antigun liberal before, he is not getting a pass with me. I'm not in love with Cruz by any means but at least I know what I'm getting with him.

Nice.

Gunchamp is another one that figured it out.

Lets not lose focus here people.

really......no problem with someone changing their mind....but to turn around berate people that have a different opinion? gmafb..

going overboard with the petty name calling and slinging insults....even towards those that are voting trump but maybe don't like the guy.......I would think guys like this would have a bit of humble pie......I have always said ...those that run their mouth the most will always do the least....you cant count on the big talkers......bob

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Money means nothing to me... I either have it or I don't. But for a [bleep] to deliberately [bleep] over every employee and contractor he's ever used or has just because he can afford to tie things up in court longer. No, I don't like him. Never will.

Phil

You are so full of a bag that smells with both those first 2 statements. There are countless reports of exactly the opposite being true of your second statement.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
H
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
H
BECAUSE HE WAS A DRAFT DODGER , SAID John MCAIN AND VERTERANS WERE LOSERS AND TOLD A GOLD STAR FAMILY THEY DIDN'T SACRIFICE ENOUGH. HE DID ALL THE SACRIFYING BECAUSE HE CREATED JOBS. WHAT AN [bleep].

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
So he dodged the draft for the Forever Wars. Good for him.

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E

Phil

Yeah those tax cuts, that soaring stock market, that controlled inflation and lack of wars. Man my butt hurts from all that raping!

Why silly ole me… if it weren’t for you leftists informing me as to how much advantage he has taken of me I’d never have known!

You’re a genuine white knight sir. We all owe you a deep debt of gratitude for saving us from ourselves!

H
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
H
IF HE LOVES HIS COUNTRY LIKE HE SAYS WHY DIDN'T HE FIGHT FOR IT.

IC B3

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Don't hate Trump, but the only way I would trust him is if he were dead.

Too true.

I'm more disconcerted at those dumb fugs (many here at The Fire) that swallow his bluff and bluster as gospel than at the man himself.
🚂🚂

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by earlybrd

Too true.

I'm more disconcerted at those dumb fugs (many here at The Fire) that swallow his bluff and bluster as gospel than at the man himself.
🚂🚂
they may have changed their mind now....maybe not...bob

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by harmon
IF HE LOVES HIS COUNTRY LIKE HE SAYS WHY DIDN'T HE FIGHT FOR IT.

Lol, now there's a sandy vag!!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Its mostly leftist com chatter to instill doubt in the weak minded, for what is an obvious simple choice.

Are you better now than with Trump?

He's only got 4 years. Look what you just put up with for 4 years.

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by Bob_mt
Originally Posted by earlybrd

Too true.

🚂🚂
they may have changed their mind now....maybe not...bob
Ask Houston2😂

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
Because he keeps on stepping on his dick. He had a heck of an opportunity to make a significant run at the office but he lacked the discipline to see it through. I speak as though he is out if the race when I guess he still has a legitimate shot. I don't hate the guy, I just hate that he is squandering a heck of an opportunity to get elected and put the smack down in the establishment GOP.

+1. He's his own worst enemy. If he would have STFU with the idiotic tweets in 2020 we wouldn't be living this dystopian nightmare.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
Loud mouthed, self promoting, liberal Yankee for starters...

Oh yea.....and his BFF is Bill O'Riley......
Well golll alllllll ly, would ya look at this.

No wonder Wabigoon worshipped you. Youre Both democrats

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Raspy
Dems are not stupid and certainly not incompetent, they are Agenda Driven and so far they have managed to take over the Media, take control of our Education System, take control of Social Media, take control of our Justice System, take control of our Military and LE, take control of The Legislative Branch AND figured out how to steal a Presidential election. Not bad for a bunch of incompetent halfwits. OH, and they have managed to convince over half the country that what they are doing is a good thing.

A lot of nice folks here are absolutely brain-washed by the democratic run main stream news media...seems they truly believe the news media's lies....

I've said this before and I'll say it again........ Trump is a boisterous, loud ass talking businessman...a non politician...he don't take schit from nobody....he loves America...all his accomplishments of the last 4 years are more than any other POTUS in the last 50....that's a fact and that is why the Dems are constantly trying to tear him down...Trump is just what our country needed in 2016 and more in 2024....I'd rather have a POTUS that roars like a lion and get things done for ALL Americans than have a politically correct, smooth talking POTUS that gets NOTHING done.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by harmon
BECAUSE HE WAS A DRAFT DODGER , SAID John MCAIN AND VERTERANS WERE LOSERS AND TOLD A GOLD STAR FAMILY THEY DIDN'T SACRIFICE ENOUGH. HE DID ALL THE SACRIFYING BECAUSE HE CREATED JOBS. WHAT AN [bleep].

draft dodger
noun
: a person who illegally avoids joining the armed forces

How did he illegally avoid joining the armed forces?

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
This thread is awesome, so many hurt feelers

Page 9 of 26 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 25 26

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

294 members (257 mag, 1badf350, 160user, 260Remguy, 06hunter59, 257 roberts, 29 invisible), 2,042 guests, and 1,075 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,327
Posts18,526,535
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.