Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Probably not a popular perspective around here.

https://counter-currents.com/2024/01/here-we-go-again-in-the-holy-land/#comments

Here We Go Again in the Holy Land

C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
All the amoral psychopaths in rose colored glasses, with their pants down...... Love Fred Reed.

Last edited by Crash_Pad; 01/27/24.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Fred Reed used to post commentaries on UNZ. Then he disappeared. Glad to find him posting again, albeit on a different blog. Reed is very smart, observant, and unafraid of being controversial.

Thanks for posting his new commentary, Bristoe. I've been wondering where he was.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
Had to read it again. The cold wind is definitely blowing outside. These fools running "joebiden" are Jews themselves but have no idea how weak this nation really is. The idiot military may actually believe a war with Iran is a chip shot, home in a week lark, like taking Grenada under Reagan. Bibi needs a wider war to stay out of jail. He will drag us in however he can. His popularity is only 4% and no one is more popular. Genocide is a popular strategy among the vast majority of Israelis. They will not give up the Jewish State ideal, absurd and unholy as it is, or acknowledge the humanity of Arabs, no matter what. It's insane. It's suicidal. I listen to Col. Macgregor and Scott Ritter on Judge Napoliatano. They paint a bleak picture of what's likely. Shameful time for America.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Fred nails it again.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
Fred Reed used to post commentaries on UNZ. Then he disappeared. Glad to find him posting again, albeit on a different blog. Reed is very smart, observant, and unafraid of being controversial.

Thanks for posting his new commentary, Bristoe. I've been wondering where he was.

L.W.

Go here. Sign up & they come right to your inbox.

https://lists.fredoneverything.org/list/

Sacred cows make good burgers when you know what temperature to cook them at.-Rev. Billy
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
So, who was it that started this fight and still holds hostages?

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
The Jews.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I keep remembering the German girl being paraded around in the back of the truck. The cheering for the perpetrators disgusted me. Still does. Hiding behind innocents disgusts me even more.

NRA-Benefactor
TSRA-Life

"It's a terrible thing when governments send their young men to kill each other." Charles Byrne,WW2 Vet.
On the day Desert Storm began.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Interesting post and viewpoints. Can't say I blame the jews they have been persecuted since day 1. Maybe they earned that I don't know. 10/7 was an excellent example of why the jews should never drop their guard yet they did again. Jews are some of the richest people on the planet no matter where they live. They need to fund Israel not American taxpayers. Gazans aren't wanted anywhere in the arab/ moslem world figure it out. The Israelis won't get all the terrorists. It isn't our business to tell them to stop. All we have to do is tell them they are on their own nickel or shekel whatever just monetarily shut them off.. resist all the lobbying and shut them off.. money drives all of it..mb

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
IC B3

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Interesting post and viewpoints. Can't say I blame the jews they have been persecuted since day 1. Maybe they earned that I don't know. 10/7 was an excellent example of why the jews should never drop their guard yet they did again. Jews are some of the richest people on the planet no matter where they live. They need to fund Israel not American taxpayers. Gazans aren't wanted anywhere in the arab/ moslem world figure it out. The Israelis won't get all the terrorists. It isn't our business to tell them to stop. All we have to do is tell them they are on their own nickel or shekel whatever just monetarily shut them off.. resist all the lobbying and shut them off.. money drives all of it..mb

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

Your condition worsens!

Are you truly that uninformed? Been asleep since 2006, although this cancer was spotted 75 years ago? Or is Simple Stupidity your diagnosis?

Maybe 7 Million Jews need to stop brutalizing and murdering the 7 Million Arabs under their boot on stolen land and give them equal rights instead? "Only Democracy in the Middle East?" Hamas has strategically defeated Zionism in the most spectacular military raid in modern history. It was justified, and necessary. It was morally and legally legitimate. Occupied people have the right to resist - and kill - their tormentors. Eretz Israel pipe dreams are up in smoke. Hamas had to break out of the largest, heavily guarded, concentration camp prison in the world to achieve their remarkable victory. Try to understand the basics between burps and slobber! There is hope.....

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I read Fred's take twice.
Generally, this entire issue doesn't pass the stink test, something other than innocent people getting killed (on both sides) doesn't seem right.

C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
After Israelis blew up the Twin Towers to initiate the War on Terror, America went after their neighbors with a vengeance. Terrorists! $9Trillion later and millions killed and 3 countries totally ruined and more threatened, the Zionists are in greater danger than ever. It’s their own stupid greed that will destroy them now. They bankrupted America and nobody else gives a [bleep] what happens to them. They have to start a wider war to draw US in. It won’t help. The Jews are so arrogant they thought they could depopulate Gaza by actual genocide. And nobody would notice or do anything to stop it, in large part because they are Jews. That’s it in a nutshell. But much broader implications for sure.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I like Fred. His earlier work is good. He went to China and came back praising the commie rat bastards. Figured he was paid. I signed up for the emails, but won't live my life by his words.

NRA-Benefactor
TSRA-Life

"It's a terrible thing when governments send their young men to kill each other." Charles Byrne,WW2 Vet.
On the day Desert Storm began.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Normally I find genocide to be distasteful, but in that part of the world there seems to be no downside no matter which side.

Last edited by jackmountain; 01/29/24.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad
After Israelis blew up the Twin Towers to initiate the War on Terror, America went after their neighbors with a vengeance. Terrorists! $9Trillion later and millions killed and 3 countries totally ruined and more threatened, the Zionists are in greater danger than ever. It’s their own stupid greed that will destroy them now. They bankrupted America and nobody else gives a [bleep] what happens to them. They have to start a wider war to draw US in. It won’t help. The Jews are so arrogant they thought they could depopulate Gaza by actual genocide. And nobody would notice or do anything to stop it, in large part because they are Jews. That’s it in a nutshell. But much broader implications for sure.
^^who is this dumfuk^^

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad
^^who is this dumfuk^^
Just another victim looking for someone to blame for his failures.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
This Fred Reed fellow is a raving lunatic.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
‘Nuther day, ‘nuther few morgue loads in Gaza. It has become almost boring: 25,000 dead and counting.

Should we go for a record?

Sure, why not ??

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

538 members (1234, 007FJ, 12344mag, 1minute, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 59 invisible), 2,407 guests, and 1,313 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,794
Posts18,496,193
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.