Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
I did a short search and the closest I came was one Elon Musk made. Any of you hard asses want to video me giving the Border patrol [bleep] for facilitating an invasion? Might need bail money and some witnesses. Want to stake out a part of the border where it isn't fenced? Presently this seems as important as following Russian subs around the North Atlantic was.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Pitchforks and torches.

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Where exactly would such videos be posted and not instantly removed?

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Where exactly would such videos be posted and not instantly removed?

Exactly and why would they be removed?

Dog I rescued in January

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I’m not sure what video you are reftoo, but here is one from Tucker.

If yo go to the 3:00 marks you will see the BP Agents cut though the razor wire to give the illegals a path.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by steve4102

If yo go to the 3:00 marks you will see the BP Agents cut though the razor wire to give the illegals a path.

The point I am trying to make and you so adroitly miss is why aren't their videos from countless individuals all over the net? Sure Tucker Carlson and Elon Musk can make them but why not us? Is it too dangerous? Surely regular citizens are interested.

Dog I rescued in January

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by steve4102

The point I am trying to make and you so adroitly miss is why aren't their videos from countless individuals all over the net? Sure Tucker Carlson and Elon Musk can make them but why not us? Is it too dangerous? Surely regular citizens are interested.

Get one of those selfie sticks and post it here.

MAGA
R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Selfie stick? You think your fuqing funny?

Dog I rescued in January

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Normally yes, but it was a sincere idea. Video yourself and upload it here. The selfie stick allows you to have your camera phone far enough away from your mug to get the background in the shot.

MAGA
R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Normally yes, but it was a sincere idea. Video yourself and upload it here. The selfie stick allows you to have your camera phone far enough away from your mug to get the background in the shot.

I am not the story you dumb fuq.

Dog I rescued in January

IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

I am not the story you dumb fuq.

lol ok. Makes total sense now.

MAGA
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I don't know the sources, but our evening news puts up rather depressing images of the border mobs on almost a daily basis. Looks like we could populate a new city every day of the week.

1Minute
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Why haven't you posted your video already?

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I have 1 we took about 20 miles west of Nogales about a month ago. Just no clue how to load it to this site and it isn't all that good. The BP picks them from camps all along that section of the border and hauls them somewhere? in white unmarked busses with blacked out windows. Red Cross is seriously involved in getting supplies to them it appeared to me.

Here is a still I took. The wall has sections cut out it seems every 100 yds or so and 3 strands of barb wire between to keep the American cattle on our side of the border.

I can text the short video clip to anyone interested enough in trying to post it here if you PM me your cell number

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by 6MMWASP
I have 1 we took about 20 miles west of Nogales about a month ago. Just no clue how to load it to this site and it isn't all that good. The BP picks them from camps all along that section of the border and hauls them somewhere? in white unmarked busses with blacked out windows. Red Cross is seriously involved in getting supplies to them it appeared to me.

No doubt that's what everyone who donated to them intended their contributions to be used for ... really gotta look under the hood to figure out what you're funding with charities anymore.

Of course, Democrats ensure our tax dollars fund this anyways.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The reason you don't see such videos "all over the internet" is the same as why you don't see news stories of how legal guns stopped crimes: The forces who control the internet do not allow it.

That's the point made above but which YOU missed.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by 1minute
I don't know the sources, but our evening news puts up rather depressing images of the border mobs on almost a daily basis. Looks like we could populate a new city every day of the week.

What I am talking about is why are there not private citizen videos everywhere on the subject. Why are we only getting whatever the press says we should see.

Dog I rescued in January

R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
The reason you don't see such videos "all over the internet" is the same as why you don't see news stories of how legal guns stopped crimes: The forces who control the internet do not allow it.

That's the point made above but which YOU missed.

No it would be impossible to stop every video put up on X or even here. We the people are not going out and making the videos. Probably because of the danger having illegals and drug carriers filter through your area takes something more than your average Utah worm farmer.

Dog I rescued in January

R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Why haven't you posted your video already?

Headed down to Eagle pass in a couple of days. Hope I won't need bail money.

Dog I rescued in January

R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Gringo Loco
Originally Posted by 6MMWASP

No doubt that's what everyone who donated to them intended their contributions to be used for ... really gotta look under the hood to figure out what you're funding with charities anymore.

Of course, Democrats ensure our tax dollars fund this anyways.

Supposedly the money that gets all this started does come from the money the US gives the UN. As far as charities and NGO's who knows where their money comes from but whoever it is they have deep pockets. Soros? WEF?

Dog I rescued in January

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

617 members (1badf350, 160user, 1minute, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 01Foreman400, 62 invisible), 2,553 guests, and 1,285 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,343
Posts18,487,754
Members73,969
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.