Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Anybody interested? Anybody on the board know Eagle Pass area pretty good? Could you show on a map about where most of the gotaways are crossing?

https://takeourborderback.com/

Last edited by rickt300; 01/27/24.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R

Dog I rescued in January

R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Fixed it.

Dog I rescued in January

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I put this on another thread but thought it was worth reposting here.

The constitution was written to limit the government and its powers.
The government enjoys the power and control and no longer wants to be controlled by the mere people.
By continuing to overstep their authority and failing to act during this active invasion of our country, they have failed to uphold the governments side of the agreement.
They also are creating unrest and even rebellion in our border states which is gaining support from other states. If this rebellion should take hold and truly become our second civil war,,,

Will the government encourage United Nations involvement and intervention to regain control of United States citizens?
Could this be a back door introduction to a World Government and a way to eliminate interference from our Constitution and Bill of Rights?
Is this the direction towards the End Game for the New World Order?
Something to think about.

Its not always easy to do the right thing, But it is always the right thing to do.
IC B2

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
All of this stuff is just posturing.

Now mind you, I'm definitely not advocating for it,...because I don't think the outcome is going to be good. But nothing is going to be settled one way or the other until after the "poppin" commences.

The crazies in D.C. wants it to progress to that and they obviously have a plan for it,...or they wouldn't be rubbing the American people's noses in it like they're doing.

A storm is brewing. It might just blow America away. A big part of it has been blown away already.

The only good news is, the U.S.A. is a big place. If you're smart you'll get your ass established in one of the better places to weather the storm. Some can. Some don't have the means to do so. But everybody who *can* better do it as soon as possible.

It might take some sacrifice to get it done. But a planned sacrifice is much preferable to a forced sacrifice.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Will this be considered the next insurrection?

Its not always easy to do the right thing, But it is always the right thing to do.
R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Pretty sure it will be worth participating in. The only govt presence will be the border patrol. TX national guard is chaperoning. Be dam well worth getting some video. Might be the beginning of another staged insurrection but this time I'd bet DC doesn't make the rules.

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rickt300
Anybody interested? Anybody on the board know Eagle Pass area pretty good? Could you show on a map about where most of the gotaways are crossing?

https://takeourborderback.com/

Check Nogales, AZ!

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I have a buddy that's going to join it. Talked to him last night, he's a TX native and a damned proud one. I used to tease him for it, but I respect it all the same.

MAGA
IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Bristoe
All of this stuff is just posturing.

Now mind you, I'm definitely not advocating for it,...because I don't think the outcome is going to be good. But nothing is going to be settled one way or the other until after the "poppin" commences.

The crazies in D.C. wants it to progress to that and they obviously have a plan for it,...or they wouldn't be rubbing the American people's noses in it like they're doing.

A storm is brewing. It might just blow America away. A big part of it has been blown away already.

The only good news is, the U.S.A. is a big place. If you're smart you'll get your ass established in one of the better places to weather the storm. Some can. Some don't have the means to do so. But everybody who *can* better do it as soon as possible.

It might take some sacrifice to get it done. But a planned sacrifice is much preferable to a forced sacrifice.

Gotta strike a match sooner or later.

Dog I rescued in January

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Damn good way to get their trucks taken from them...

Phil

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Gheyghost are you going

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
The US Constitution is a moot issue.....or haven't you dumbasses figured this out yet?? Biden hasn't given a rip about it and whatever it takes for the communist to stay in power....TO HELL WITH THE CONSTITUTION!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
The US Constitution is a moot issue.....or haven't you dumbasses figured this out yet?? Biden hasn't given a rip about it and whatever it takes for the communist to stay in power....TO HELL WITH THE CONSTITUTION!

Who gives a fuq what Biden thinks. Fuq him and his rats. The Constitution only stands as long as We the People enforce it. So rinse your pussy out and stand up.

Dog I rescued in January

R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Greyghost

Phil

So our resident commie/fascist speaks. Why would they get their property confiscated?

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Greyghost

Phil
I don't see that happening.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
The only way we take our border back is if we get rid of the Global Marxists in DC.

R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by reivertom
The only way we take our border back is if we get rid of the Global Marxists in DC.

Or enforce it ourselves. Not all that confident in elections anymore.

Dog I rescued in January

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
It's happening. The Marxists are being exposed for what they are. Yeah it's a great idea.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

574 members (222Sako, 219 Wasp, 219DW, 007FJ, 12344mag, 160user, 64 invisible), 2,260 guests, and 1,288 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,276
Posts18,486,709
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.