Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by tankerjockey
Will this be considered the next insurrection?
Yes. For the purpose of controlling the election.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by Greyghost
Damn good way to get their trucks taken from them...

Phil

So our resident commie/fascist speaks. Why would they get their property confiscated?

Just wishful thinking on his part sick

радянське лайно, іди ебать свою матір
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A private citizen? AR15 in hand standing guard on the border?
Neato, far out and groovy!
But let's not get too hasty here!

LAST thing Texas needs on the border is Bubba, Skeeter and Possum armed up with DIY AR's in their Rebel flag tank tops, John Deere "gimme" caps, torn jeans with the faded snuff can ring on the back pocket and skull and dagger tats!
No gung-ho, wanna be cowboy, tough guy types needed....or wanted!
Yes, if you wanna help, by all means prepare, maybe join the Texas Guard. The Texas Guard is a volunteer outfit that is recognized and is quite like the Nat'l Guard. They just have to furnish their own uniforms and firearms.

Yep, Eagle Pass and Del Rio are pretty overwhelmed.
From Brownsville, TX up to Eagle Pass, thousands are waiting to cross.
Gov. M. Grisham (d-NM), Gov. K. Hobbs (d-AZ) and Gov. "Hairgel" (d-CA) all intend to do nothing.

R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by MartinStrummer

LAST thing Texas needs on the border is Bubba, Skeeter and Possum armed up with DIY AR's in their Rebel flag tank tops, John Deere "gimme" caps, torn jeans with the faded snuff can ring on the back pocket and skull and dagger tats!
Yes, if you wanna help, by all means prepare, maybe join the Texas Guard. The Texas Guard is a volunteer outfit that is recognized and is quite like the Nat'l Guard. They just have to furnish their own uniforms and firearms.

Gov. M. Grisham (d-NM), Gov. K. Hobbs (d-AZ) and Gov. "Hairgel" (d-CA) all intend to do nothing.

Go fuq yourself. WTF do you know anyway. Free country until I say it isn't.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enabling_Act_of_1933 ........ Here's a quick description of a government takeover. What's happening in the U.S.A. is nothing new. It's been done before in other places and the script was written over a century ago.

Last edited by 22250rem; 01/27/24.
IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by 22250rem
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enabling_Act_of_1933 ........ Here's a quick description of a government takeover. What's happening in the U.S.A. is nothing new. It's been done before in other places and the script was written over a century ago.

Resistance to tyranny is duty.

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Wanna go play cowboy? Great!

WTF do I know? If I told you that, I'd have to kill you! LOL!

I didn't say, "Don't go protect the border!". I'm saying Texas and the country doesn't need a bunch of unorganized, trigger happy, snuff dippin', beer swillin', good ol' boys wanting to shoot everything that moves.
Join the Texas Guard.
Join the Nat'l Guard.
Just don't go as an "Army of One" and expect to repel the hordes by yourself.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Will the NG be armed with live ammunition, or this just symbolic?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R

I didn't say, "Don't go protect the border!". I'm saying Texas and the country doesn't need a bunch of unorganized, trigger happy, snuff dippin', beer swillin', good ol' boys wanting to shoot everything that moves.
Join the Texas Guard.
Join the Nat'l Guard.

Sure Cowboy is good enough for me. Already spent my time in the military and I well know the value of supporting citizenry. Who the fuq said anything about shooting anything that moves? The only way to get organized is to have meetings/rally's. No one said a fuqqing thing about Army of one. Like I said who needs you anyway? If all we had were puzzies spewing [bleep] like you do we'd be in the situation we are right now. About time you got off your azz and tried to be useful.

Last edited by rickt300; 01/28/24.

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Join the Texas Guard.
Join the Nat'l Guard.

Sure Cowboy is good enough for me. Already spent my time in the military and I well know the value of supporting citizenry. Who the fuq said anything about shooting anything that moves? The only way to get organized is to have meetings/rally's. No one said a fuqqing thing about Army of one. Like I said who needs you anyway? If all we had were puzzies spewing [bleep] like you do we'd be in the situation we are right now. About time you got off your azz and tried to be useful.

Get your head out, Mr. Majestic!
If you couldn't figure out I was referring to the redneck rubes who have no knowledge of what to do besides shoot anything that moves, maybe YOU need to stay at home with Skeeter and Possum!

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by tankerjockey
I put this on another thread but thought it was worth reposting here.

The constitution was written to limit the government and its powers.
The government enjoys the power and control and no longer wants to be controlled by the mere people.
By continuing to overstep their authority and failing to act during this active invasion of our country, they have failed to uphold the governments side of the agreement.
They also are creating unrest and even rebellion in our border states which is gaining support from other states. If this rebellion should take hold and truly become our second civil war,,,

Will the government encourage United Nations involvement and intervention to regain control of United States citizens?
Could this be a back door introduction to a World Government and a way to eliminate interference from our Constitution and Bill of Rights?
Is this the direction towards the End Game for the New World Order?
Something to think about.

We can’t predict the future. National Weather Service has billions of dollars worth of sophisticated equipment and they can’t accurately tell us when it will rain. But you can have an opinion of the future. If this escalates I think it would be a serious mistake to bring in the UN and/or foreign troops. I think a lot of people in LE and in the military are sympathetic to the Constitution and their loyalty is divided but they have been conditioned to follow orders and they have a pension to protect. Bringing in outsiders would provide a common enemy against which many could unite. A loosing proposition for the federal government.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

So gov is good, average citizen bad, right? WTF

R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by gunchamp

He is a guitar player, the vast majority being utterly worthless and dumrats.

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gunchamp

He is a guitar player, the vast majority being utterly worthless and dumrats.
Makes sense

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

You forgot Neo-Nazis.

If there ain’t enough useful idiots around for the MSM to photograph, I’m sure the Collective Left will be happy to provide some. Good folks won’t get coverage, fruit loops will.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from westernrifleshooters.us]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
@ gunchamp, rickt300, Birdwatcher

You maroons ain't got the slightest clue.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

You paint a dim view of your fellow countrymen. It also flies in the face of what our Founders believed and why they enshrined the 2A in our Constitution.

Private citizens and landowners on the border armed and defending their land and our country is exactly what should happen and is exactly what would happen if our gov wasn’t preventing it in order to further open borders and gov control. Obviously if some “yahoo” was acting unsafely or committing actual crimes he’d be subject to civil suits or criminal charges just like anyone else.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
@ gunchamp, rickt300, Birdwatcher

You maroons ain't got the slightest clue.
Please, enlighten us

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
"... You paint a dim view of your fellow countrymen. It also flies in the face of what our Founders believed and why they enshrined the 2A in our Constitution. ..."

You can't read either.
Look, I didn't come here to disparage anyone or "troll" anybody.
I'm about ALL of the Constitution AND the 2A just as Jefferson penned it.

What I've been trying to communicate is - the U.S. doesn't need a bunch of trigger happy, snaggle toothed, snuff dipping, tattooed, red neck, gimme cap wearing, "cousins" showing up, thinking they just need to start shooting at warm bodies in the river.....and you know there are some "Bubba's" out there like that! ...even if you are from Michigan!

Yes! There needs to be some discipline!
Yes! There needs to be some rules!
Yes! There ARE legitimate cases of asylum that show up south of the Rio.
It's not just open "Alien season"! No bag limit!

....and "Yes!", I have friends and family near the border. I've seen their tracks in my kid's yard!
I've picked up the garbage they've left behind in the kid's pasture. I've sat on the kid's front porch and watched CBP chopper, horse mounted and foot patrols chasing "bodies"!
I've also had aliens try and flag me down along remote highways. DO NOT STOP! Even if you can see arterial blood shooting out!
Good Samaritan my left hind leg!
I won't even throw out a bottle of water as I speed by!
That's "aiding and abetting a felon"!

I have the local CBP station on speed dial when we "snowbird" in South Texas....

....so don't come at me with this "paint a dim view" horse biscuits.
I've been there and done that!

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

200 members (37L1, 257 mag, 35, 240NMC, 10Glocks, 21 invisible), 1,640 guests, and 885 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,504
Posts18,490,610
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.