Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
G
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
It would be unprecedented for Joe Biden to federalize the Texas National Guard.

This would be the first time in American history that a President would activate soldiers to NOT protect the US — to stand down — to make us less safe. pic.twitter.com/ACAtiyY6Sr

— Kristi Noem (@KristiNoem) January 27, 2024

Wow. Gov. Abbott confirms to Tucker that if Biden federalizes Texas’ National Guard, he has other armed law enforcement personnel standing guard on the border. He also confirms other reinforcements are coming from other states. He sounds very determined. pic.twitter.com/IRLSdi8DNY

— Charlie Kirk (@charliekirk11) January 26, 2024

As Texas finds itself on the brink of a potential clash between state National Guard forces and federal Border Patrol in Eagle Pass, the state’s Attorney General, Ken Paxton, has expressed concerns, suggesting that the ongoing crisis may give the impression that President Biden has struck a deal with cartels controlling parts of the border.

I stand shoulder-to-shoulder with @GovAbbott to defend Texas. As your Attorney General, I stand ready to bringing any legal means necessary to defend Texas. We will push back against this out of control Federal Government to defend our state sovereignty- Attorney General Ken Paxton

In an interview with Fox News, Paxton shared his uncertainty about President Biden’s next move, particularly after the Supreme Court hinted that federal authorities could remove razor wire in state-controlled Shelby Park, while not explicitly preventing Governor Greg Abbott from reinstalling it.

“I don’t know what Joe Biden is going to do. So far, it seems like every decision he’s made has been a bad decision for our country,” Paxton remarked. He went on to assert that the President is not merely cooperating with but is, in fact, in partnership with these cartels, exacerbating the challenges faced by Texas at the border.

Ken Paxton rightfully says that by leaving the border open Joe Biden is working with the cartelspic.twitter.com/L1XKUX8Obn

— Paul A. Szypula 🇺🇸 (@Bubblebathgirl) January 26, 2024

Under previous administrations, illegal immigrants and cartel smugglers would avoid Border Patrol, fearing consequences such as deportation. However, Paxton suggested that under the Biden administration, members of transnational criminal organizations actively seek out Border Patrol, strategically placing themselves in a pipeline that disperses foreign nationals throughout the country.

“Joe Biden has cut a deal somehow where these cartels transport people directly to the Border Patrol, and then they move them around the country. So we’re in a terrible situation,” Paxton emphasized.

In response to the crisis, several Republican governors, including South Dakota’s Kristi Noem, have expressed support for Texas’ handling of the situation. Paxton specifically thanked Governor Noem, along with about two dozen other GOP governors, for their solidarity with Texas in addressing the border impasse.

Texas AG Ken Paxton: Immigration invasion might cost Joe Biden the election | Just The News https://t.co/Nh0TPZ69sk

— John Solomon (@jsolomonReports) January 26, 2024

BREAKING: Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton accuses White House of working with the drug cartels – "Biden Administration is effectively, no matter how you want to slice this, they are partnering with the cartels to get people into our country as fast as possible".

Has Biden put… pic.twitter.com/C9EjOygXn1

— Conservative Brief (@ConservBrief) January 26, 2024

https://summarynews.whatfinger.com/...eral-state-standoff-and-cartel-dealings/

Quien Sabe,

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
GB4

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Assuredly. Corruption on the scale of a 3rd world country. They will pay the piper for this crap someday.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I spoke with my neighbor this afternoon. First thing she said was 'can you believe all of the crazy stuff going on'? < Yeah, I asked her if her Democrat sister and daughter still supported the Democrats - NOPE- they've flipped, finally.

Two big groups of ? [non english speaking people] moved in near the daughter and her husband. They piled the front yard full of cardboard boxes unboxing everything needed in a household, plus washers/dryers/beds-mattress's delivered in a big box truck. Grills ++ shooting off lots of fireworks on New Years.

I added we're about to have civil war II on the southern border and WWIII.
And a couple of weeks ago a friend told me he and his wife saw a van near the Airport stop and 8-9 browns rolled out the side door and took off walking different directions.
Crazy times.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
The ragheads are big on terrorist attacks on symbolic dates or holidays. I worry about Memorial Day, July 4, etc and if things go hot anywhere in the world but especially in raghead countries …. LOOK OUT because those bastards are here waiting and getting ready….

I truly fear for this country!

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Did you see the clip of the middle eastern guy acting really entitled to the reporter as he crossed the boarder. He acted like this country owed him something and he was here to get his. My ICE agent friends said most all these illegals lately have a huge attitude. They say they aren't coming here to work they're coming to get the free stuff they've been told they deserve because they've been oppressed.

As they told me I was thinking oh great, 10 million more entitled democrats thinking we owe them everything. The Obama boys plan is working just like they wanted. Kick that cloward Piven strategies into overdrive and let's get this country destroyed even quicker so they can build back bulshevik.

Satan's plan to take away our freedom and lead us into collectivist tyranny. The UN, the WEF, Sonos, Obama boys, Clinton's and the rest of the pedo globalists have been playing the long game while everyone else was just trying to mind their own business and live their own lives. About time to water the tree.

Bb

IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
That guy was NOT acting entitled, he was acting like a terrorist saying “You’ll all know who I am soon”….he was released from prison in January 2023 after serving 12 years for terrorist crimes. He’s a radical Albanian pigfucking raghead religious iman….he’s a good target.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
It's not too far fetched to believe the Cartels pay off many of the politicians and some law enforcement in this country.

The droves of people coming across the border just make it impossible for the Border Patrol to stop Cartel activity. They are too busy being forced to process all these people against our laws and do admin type jobs. They are not really even allowed to enforce a lot of the laws we have.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
The guy operating as an agent/messenger of the Deep State who tried (for his bosses) to buy off Kari Lake hinted pretty strongly that the cartels will knock her off if she refuses the deal that was being offered to her, i.e., that the cartels do hits for the Deep State, i.e., for the same folks running the Biden administration.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
What’s even more Preposterous is the American Public is standing there vacantly looking at the Twilight Zone of their Country ..

Unsure why Coco Mellon and 47 Dual Citizens are doing this to Them ..

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I still wonder about guys like Scalia and the deep state. Or even guys like Bourdain who arkancided after running his mouth about being deeply shaken by things he'd recently learned about the Clinton's.

A lot of these pedo global leftists are involved in human trafficking and drugs etc. Its the perfect thing for the left, open borders. Big supply of children to traffic, drugs, illegal democrat voters, increased crime so they can come up with new ways to "protect" us, cheap labor, and another thing to throw trillions at to collapse the economy. That and the fact they've been saying for years they want to make white Christians a minority or at least foaming at the mouth as they talked about it squirming in anticipation.

I do know one family that's actually getting deported. The are a young white South African family that had their 2 kids while here in the US going to college then graduate school. He got his masters and got a good job for Rio Tinto mining I believe. They are working and paying their own rent and expenses and contributing but the Biden regime said they have to go back to Africa. Even though they have 2 anchor babies. Got to make room for that Albanian terrorist I guess. Does anyone else feel like this whole thing is insane?

Bb

IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
I still wonder about guys like Scalia and the deep state. Or even guys like Bourdain who arkancided after running his mouth about being deeply shaken by things he'd recently learned about the Clinton's.

A lot of these pedo global leftists are involved in human trafficking and drugs etc. Its the perfect thing for the left, open borders. Big supply of children to traffic, drugs, illegal democrat voters, increased crime so they can come up with new ways to "protect" us, cheap labor, and another thing to throw trillions at to collapse the economy. That and the fact they've been saying for years they want to make white Christians a minority or at least foaming at the mouth as they talked about it squirming in anticipation.

I do know one family that's actually getting deported. The are a young white South African family that had their 2 kids while here in the US going to college then graduate school. He got his masters and got a good job for Rio Tinto mining I believe. They are working and paying their own rent and expenses and contributing but the Biden regime said they have to go back to Africa. Even though they have 2 anchor babies. Got to make room for that Albanian terrorist I guess. Does anyone else feel like this whole thing is insane?

Bb
Of course it's insane. America's enemies are in power here, and quite obviously want us destroyed.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
They Win if Nothing Done about their Dealings and they Win if You try and Stop Them ..

The Latter Point being they just Order Wray Wray, DOJ and Homeland Security to Destroy You..

If they got to they’ll bring in the Hebrew National Guard then the Jewish Army .

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It's not much of a stretch to think that an organization that weighs its money instead of counting it would stick a few pounds in a bank for 535 part time employees. Plus a number of retirement accounts for selected bureaucrats.

NRA-Benefactor
TSRA-Life

"It's a terrible thing when governments send their young men to kill each other." Charles Byrne,WW2 Vet.
On the day Desert Storm began.
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
But hey at least we ended the mean tweets.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Bidet has always Been for sale. He cannot rack up money fast enough.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Ever since our "open border" fiasco began, my theory has been that a lot of that millions of dollars a week income made by cartels from the illegal migrants, the drug trade, and their other enterprises, is going to folks on this side of the border. Some of that money even going as far as D.C.; where so much can be accomplished for the right price. The drug trade is very lucrative and none of those illegal immigrants cross the border into the U.S. until a cartel extracts a good sum of money from them, regardless of if they pay in advance or on the installment plan.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
That guy was NOT acting entitled, he was acting like a terrorist saying “You’ll all know who I am soon”….he was released from prison in January 2023 after serving 12 years for terrorist crimes. He’s a radical Albanian pigfucking raghead religious iman….he’s a good target.

unfortunately Aces has it nailed here.

NOt good, any of this, and its under a lot of people's noses. Big [bleep] going to go down.

Look around and figure out who's side people are on.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by efw
But hey at least we ended the mean tweets.

The Destruction of America for the End of Mean Tweets is Bargain to those that would Willingly walk into a Railroad Car bound to their Just Rewards ..

Those Who Trade their Freedoms for Security will Have Neither..

Look over the Top of the Wooden Fence and Tell Your Addled Marxist Sympathizer Neighbors Your Tip of the Day.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
He, Hunter, and the rest of the pedophile-clan are probably getting kick-backs from the cartels.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Hell, I've been wondering if the cartels are doing so well they have bought up all the sporting good stores and anywhere that makes and sells ammo and components.. its all drug dealer prices...

I say the USA should invade Mexico.. set up a new border 100 miles south of where it currently is.... call that No Man's Land.
anyone in NO Man's Land, will be under surveillance.. and will be vectored in with gunship choppers.

If Mexicans want to live in America, then lets take over Mexico and they can live in an American ran Mexico. Right after we get rid of the welfare Disneyland of the DNCC...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

249 members (14idaho, 2500HD, 16penny, 16gage, 10gaugemag, 42 invisible), 2,082 guests, and 1,173 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,992
Posts18,481,109
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.