M
Muffin Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
schadenfreude....

Or is it epicaricacy???

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
GB1

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Look ..

If PBS can stay the others will too ..

PBS is supported by Tax Dollars to co-opt your Mind with a Neo Marxist Menu because Mordor needs a Vein into your Mind .

MSLSD is Support by your again by you using Comcast ..

The NY Times is a CIA Subsidiary more Tax Dollars and the Jewish Paper of Record .

Look at CCPN it has no Viewership it’s still a Big Platform.

Why ..

Because the Capitalist Model has been Broken.

CCPN should Gone like most of them

Their Mouthpiece of the Deep State AKA the NWO that’s why their still around..

Anderson Poopshut the Mental Patient know as Allwomen Joy are there for a Reason and in many cases it’s because of You Bitches..

Did You know there’s a Afro American National Flag..

Watch the Super Bowl if you don’t believe Me

Hahahaha Hahahaha

Sometimes I think we’re all in on it ..

Hahahaha Hahahaha

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
The guy his wrong right from the start:

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

The "ad bubble" is now and always has been about eyeballs and influence and it collapsed for traditional news media because they lost both. They lost eyeballs and influence because their repeated (((lies))) were irrefutably exposed, over and over.

They've cheerlead every idiotic military intervention we've undertaken and refused to acknowledge that they didn't look into any of the reasoning at all and just repeated the talking points they were handed by whatever administration was in place at the time. They said with straight faces that the BLM riots were fiery but mostly peaceful. They are exclusively responsible for people saying insane things like illegal immigrants are just coming here for a better life. They told you you were some sort of phobic if you didn't like a whole list of behaviors that 2 generations ago everyone's ancestors would have formed a mob over.

And a big chunk of their actual content was itself an ad. There is only so many times you can repeat the talking point Pfizer wrote for you that people who don't take the COVID jab will definitely die before your audience starts to realize maybe you are trying to put one over on them.

They will tell you this is something that is happening to them, that they are the victims, but the truth is they did it to themselves.

Learn to code.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I quit watching commercial or cable TV, rading newspapers or magazines like time Etc. over 15 years ago I'm trying to remember exactly when I cut the cord but that 15 years is probably a conservative guess at best. No matter. I just got tired of being lied to and cut them off out of my life for good. I've slept much better since doing so. TV set is just used these days to watch DVD movies that I but from swap meets, flea markets, yard sales and pawn shops. Most are about two bucks a pop with blue ray and 4Ks usually are five bucks. That way none of my money goes to support Hollywood liberals and some poor person has received a few buck toward paying rent and or groceries.
PJ

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
It has been a slow self destruction of media outlets. They believe their own lies. Heck of it all is they all read the same script.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The implosion of the "news industry" is satisfying. Reports of their demise have not been greatly exaggerated.....

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
I haven't had television since the mid 90s. When it's not around it becomes readily apparent just how bad it is. The axiom about repeating a lie over and over and over is true, even people who don't believe they are influenced by it actually are.

The internet has made for the death of the lamestream media. They are still out there squawking but fewer and fewer people listen to them. It's been a slow progress over 25 years or so and they're still gasping, but the writing is on the wall.

The Covid19 scam may have been their last really big hurrah. The combined efforts of big pharma, big gov and big media duped a lot of people. The money spent everywhere on 'public service announcements, etc.' was hard to escape. Combine that with the fear the drilled into people and you got a lot of bonehead Karens who were suddenly scientists. They've also had some success with the Ukrainian money laundering operation, but that too is waning.

They'll have minor successes but they will be lesser degrees and shorter duration. The trend is clear.

And this is why they're now pushing hard for censorship.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

560 members (12344mag, 1badf350, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 1Longbow, 1234, 61 invisible), 18,796 guests, and 1,408 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,855
Posts18,537,573
Members74,050
Most Online20,796
11 minutes ago

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.