Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Senator Lankford (R) from OK has got his tit in the ringer with the OK GOP who just passed a resolution to condemn and censure him for colluding with Senate Majority Leader Chuck You Schumer on their ridiculous border deal.

The solution to the border crisis simple, it doesn’t need more money, it doesn’t need more legislation and it doesn’t need any Aisle crossing, all it needs is for this administration to follow existing Federal law without any compromise.

But these Democrats in Disguise like Lankford and Rubio, continue to help with the destruction of America.

Good on the OK GOP, hope is has some impact.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
No

T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
Yes. It’s time for him to go.

A
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
A
The little red headed punk, he came into OK politics like a hero, and something happened in Trump years that showed he was a rino pos, he turned on Trump somehow, had every one fooled, he’s been trying hard to come back from it but everyone knows the truth, DC has him swamped now.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
These state GOP organizations are having to do the job of censuring these dudes. The RNC should have censured Lankford the first rattle out of the box but Ronna's a gutless wonder. Our county Republican group censured our TX-23 Rino last year, Tony Gonzales. Hopefully he'll have to ask some of his dim buds for a job after the election.

IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Sounds like another rat to throw off the ship.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Remember when they used to refer to Social Security being the third rail of politics? I think it should be officially recognized that it is now "bipartisanship."

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I hope the fine conservative folk of Oklahoma can kick that weasel out of the state. He is a poser.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Sunday Talks – Senator Lankford Explains How Current Law Would Stop Border Crisis and New Law Will Stop Border Crisis

In his own words, Senator James Lankford says if President Trump was president today the border crisis would not exist, because the existing law would be enforced.

Simultaneous to this, the same Senator Lankford says the new law he proposes will create significant border enforcement.

If the executive branch can ignore the current border enforcement law (they can and do), what makes Lankford believe new legislation will not be ignored by the same executive branch (they will)? This non-pretending reality frames the essential point: the element of “enforcement” is not within the legislative branch, so the entire effort is a moot exercise. WATCH:

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...sis-and-new-law-will-stop-border-crisis/

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He’s a lying weasel. That bill will effectively codify all the BS that’s happening now. Biden can shut down the border now, and won’t do it. Why would anyone believe he’ll enforce anything?

What fresh Hell is this?
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by slowmover12
I hope the fine conservative folk of Oklahoma can kick that weasel out of the state. He is a poser.

Perfect example of why "voting for the lesser of two evils" is still evil. But people do, because it helps them sleep better at night I guess.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
The ship that is our nation is sinking rapidly, yet DemocRATS and RINOs think only about wanting to go swimming in the waters they are letting it sink in. They can't see the Forest for the trees, but who put them in charge? Themselves or the laziness of the American Public?

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
The sons of bitches don’t need anymore money or damn laws, they simply need a backbone which is rare in DC!

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
What Lankford is doing is setting up the GOP for failure in Nov.

The Border issue is number one on just about everyone’s list when it comes to election issues. Even as far away as Ioway and NH polls showed the Border number one.

Trump is campaigning hard on the Border and it working, people are waking up and are pissed, pissed at Biden.

What this Bipartisan plan will do is shift the blame from Biden to the Republicans.

The narrative will be, “The Biden Administration has worked out a Border deal with Senate Republicans.” The deal will not generate enough support in the house and prolly not enough in the Senate and The MSM Talking Points will be, “ MAGA House Republicans squash Border Deal”.

Then the Border crisis will now be blamed on Trump and his so called supporters in the House.

Democrats stay in control and the Republican Establishment can breath a sigh of relieve that they won’t gain power in the Senate and hopefully lose control of the House.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Weasel POS.

I wonder what dirt they have on him?

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by bellydeep
Weasel POS.

I wonder what dirt they have on him?
LOL, they do t need dirt, he is part of Their Team.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Originally Posted by slowmover12

Perfect example of why "voting for the lesser of two evils" is still evil. But people do, because it helps them sleep better at night I guess.

Remember that there are always majorities to be considered. A "d" majority is always worse than an "r" majority.

There is no such thing as a shit sandwich that tastes good but there's such a thing as a shit sandwich that's worse than the one you just ate.

I sure do miss mustard & peanut butter sandwiches.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

548 members (22250rem, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 1lessdog, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 60 invisible), 2,475 guests, and 1,156 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,403
Posts18,488,921
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.