Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Originally Posted by AKislander
We have been killing people in places we ought not to be for decades. They are our enemies because we are over there, and they fight us as we would fight them if they were over here.

How many more people are we going to kill in lands that are not ours? How many of ours are going to die pointless deaths for the empire and for oligarchy such these three (if any of this story is even true)? How many more times are the American people going to be played by the worst among us.

Are you really that naive? So I guess 9/11 was justified? Islamists are commanded by Allah to kill all infidels. All of them. They are trying to impose a world-wide caliphate. You think if we'd just played in our own sand box, they would have ignored Allah's command and left us alone? We should never have gone into Iraq and once we had Bin Laden we should have gotten out of Afghanistan, but rag-heads are not killing our boys because of Iraq and Afghanistan; they're killing our boys because they are obedient to Allah and he told them to. They're not going to stop doing it because you and Joe Biden want us to start playing nice and acting like passivist pussies.

Hell no not justified, but it is easily explained.

And I am NOT an apologist like some on here, but Nationbuilding in either form tends to have repercussions, and if we werent in the middle east they'd be killing one another. Book it. Its not them against us, its them against anyone. The US made itself a target by seeking to be the worlds cops. If I were smarter I'd be able to explain how oil was involved. Best intentions, Right or Wrong. Moot. The repercussion are that 2nd century filth are now united agaisnt us as a great satan instead of squabbling with one another.

Here's a question. If you could go back to 1940, would you encourage the US to reconsider aspects of it's foreign policy?

I';m 100% open to getting an educaiton on how I may be wrong.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Stophel
. 'Cept appeasement never works.

"appeasement" is a bullschidt propaganda word used by warmongers who want to convince people that leaving other countries the hell alone is the same thing as actively supporting mass murdering tyrants that want to rule the world.... blah, blah, blah...

They started it. When the playground bully bloodied your nose, I guess you ran home to mama with your tail between your legs while he continued to punch you out every day for the rest of the school year? Iran proxies smoked three American GIs. If there are no consequences, then they'll just keep smoking our guys. After all, if there's no punishment, why stop? Just like the school yard bully who apparently wiped the playground with your arse day after day, there's no incentive for them to not keep doing it. smile cool No one suggested we start WWIII over it, but a proportional response that is costly for the criminals will reduce the probability that they try it again. It's really simple stuff Stophel. It's not complicated. Since you're obviously a passivist pussy who hangs with the girls, why don't you just out yourself and admit you're a Democrat? Of, I forgot. You already did! grin
Fox news tell you that? Man, you are a war mongering rino

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
We have been killing people in places we ought not to be for decades. They are our enemies because we are over there, and they fight us as we would fight them if they were over here.

How many more people are we going to kill in lands that are not ours? How many of ours are going to die pointless deaths for the empire and for oligarchy such these three (if any of this story is even true)? How many more times are the American people going to be played by the worst among us.

Are you really that naive? So I guess 9/11 was justified? Islamists are commanded by Allah to kill all infidels. All of them. They are trying to impose a world-wide caliphate. You think if we'd just played in our own sand box, they would have ignored Allah's command and left us alone? We should never have gone into Iraq and once we had Bin Laden we should have gotten out of Afghanistan, but rag-heads are not killing our boys because of Iraq and Afghanistan; they're killing our boys because they are obedient to Allah and he told them to. They're not going to stop doing it because you and Joe Biden want us to start playing nice and acting like passivist pussies.
Just blow up the entire middle east, right? Then move to Russia because youre overlords told you they are bad, right? Im sorry, youre a dumb ass

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Crockettnj
Here's a question. If you could go back to 1940, would you encourage the US to reconsider aspects of it's foreign policy?

I'm 100% open to getting an education on how I may be wrong.
I am of the belief that our real problems are rooted in the Spanish/American War and the Federal Reserve of 1913. Without those two things we would not have had a Pacific empire that got us crossways with Japan and we could not have financed our participation in WW1. Without us in the Philippines or WW1 there would not likely have been a WW2.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by RAM
But not from her box. In the sandbox. With the blood of young American males. 3 dead 24 wounded in Jordan today.
You POS RINO's want it to continue? Then keep voting for the Neo-Con bitch, and God have mercy on your black Souls.

Relax. No one here supports her---and for what it is worth, Iran proxies attacked us and killed three soldiers, not her. But since you brought it up, you suggesting we sit on our hands and do nothing? Okay Brandon. 'Cept appeasement never works.
We shouldnt be over there in the first place. The war machine needs its next total f uck up to start so many of these evil pricks can get filthy rich while a chit ton of people die. Great isnt it?

Yea, Isolationism and appeasement worked so well for us in the 1930's.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
IC B2

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by Crockettnj

I'm 100% open to getting an education on how I may be wrong.
I am of the belief that our real problems are rooted in the Spanish/American War and the Federal Reserve of 1913. Without those two things we would not have had a Pacific empire that got us crossways with Japan and we could not have financed our participation in WW1. Without us in the Philippines or WW1 there would not likely have been a WW2.

Hastings my friend, you need to quit listening to the conspiracy nuts. Fed or no Fed would of made little difference in our ability to finance our participation in WWI. You greatly under estimate the cunning of politicians.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

RAM Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
I don't think you are giving Hastings his due. Money is the root of all evil. Who controls the money? Who has used debt laden fiat currency to enslave a free people?
Not saying the Fed. Is totally responsible for where we are, but they are in the top three.
Go poll a thousand on the street; "who owns America?" I bet few to none would say the Fed.
The Fed is the best kept dirty lil' secret in America.

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by RAM
But not from her box. In the sandbox. With the blood of young American males. 3 dead 24 wounded in Jordan today.
You POS RINO's want it to continue? Then keep voting for the Neo-Con bitch, and God have mercy on your black Souls.

Relax. No one here supports her---and for what it is worth, Iran proxies attacked us and killed three soldiers, not her. But since you brought it up, you suggesting we sit on our hands and do nothing? Okay Brandon. 'Cept appeasement never works.
We shouldnt be over there in the first place. The war machine needs its next total f uck up to start so many of these evil pricks can get filthy rich while a chit ton of people die. Great isnt it?

Yes and f ucking up every country in the middle east with endless wars has done wonders as well. Try again

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Stophel
. 'Cept appeasement never works.

"appeasement" is a bullschidt propaganda word used by warmongers who want to convince people that leaving other countries the hell alone is the same thing as actively supporting mass murdering tyrants that want to rule the world.... blah, blah, blah...

They started it. When the playground bully bloodied your nose, I guess you ran home to mama with your tail between your legs while he continued to punch you out every day for the rest of the school year? Iran proxies smoked three American GIs. If there are no consequences, then they'll just keep smoking our guys. After all, if there's no punishment, why stop? Just like the school yard bully who apparently wiped the playground with your arse day after day, there's no incentive for them to not keep doing it. smile cool No one suggested we start WWIII over it, but a proportional response that is costly for the criminals will reduce the probability that they try it again. It's really simple stuff Stophel. It's not complicated. Since you're obviously a passivist pussy who hangs with the girls, why don't you just out yourself and admit you're a Democrat? Of, I forgot. You already did! grin
Fox news tell you that? Man, you are a war mongering rino

No. Common sense did. You should try it sometime. grin

Tarquin
A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A

You're not naive to believe that the US can garrison unwelcome troops in a foreign land without resistance from the people who live there; no, you're delusional.

IC B3

A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Whooooeeee doggies!! Lindsay Graham is gettin' a boner for a woman for the first time in his life, he's on fire for Nikki "Shiva RINO-Goddess Nimrata" Haley

LOL. Lindsay Graham gettin' his first boner for a woman. Now that's funny

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by RAM

Yes and f ucking up every country in the middle east with endless wars has done wonders as well. Try again

How many major attacks on US soil after 9/11?

How many would there have been if we'd done nothing?

Tell me about our role in the middle east and the dismantling of the Libyan nuclear weapons program.

Tell me about the origins of the Libyan program and who was funding it.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RAM

Tell me about our role in the middle east and the dismantling of the Libyan nuclear weapons program.

Tell me what might have happened had we not been meddling in foreign countries and only trading with them. The Moslem world does have an axe to grind with us over our invading them when we felt like it. The 9/11 attack didn't just happen. Not justifying it, but we put our soldiers over there to rescue democracy.

Of course that ship sailed many decades ago.

My extended family can count a good many dead and wounded since WW1. Some of them suffering terribly from PTSD, and mothers grieving over sons, one of which was shot down over territory given to the Russians at the end.

Tell me about half the world population being put under communist tyranny for decades now as a result of our saving the world.

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
[quote=Hastings
My extended family can count a good many dead and wounded since WW1. Some of them suffering terribly from PTSD, and mothers grieving over sons, one of which was shot down over territory given to the Russians at the end.

Tell me about half the world population being put under communist tyranny for decades now as a result of our saving the world.[/quote]

Like Europe would have been any better off under Nazi regime? All of Europe, half of Africa, and Russia controlled by Nazis. While China, Siberia, Mongolia and South to Australia were Japanese holdings?

America standing alone at the end waiting for Hitler and Hirohito to decide how to divide North America.

That would not have ended well for us.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by RAM

Tell me what might have happened had we not been meddling in foreign countries and only trading with them. The Moslem world does have an axe to grind with us over our invading them when we felt like it. The 9/11 attack didn't just happen. Not justifying it, but we put our soldiers over there to rescue democracy.

Of course that ship sailed many decades ago.

Tell me about half the world population being put under communist tyranny for decades now as a result of our saving the world.

Get back to me after you're read Lawrence Wright's "The Looming Tower", Al-Qaeda and the road to 9/11. Then you'll understand why much of what you said doesn't really matter.

Here's a hint. Al-Qaeda didn't start as a result of our presence in the Middle East.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
yes, she is not doing well in her run for the Whitehouse. No, she is not the answer to our problems. She is misguided on many issues, and cannot pull us out of this democratic tailspin were are in. But she is a women and bleeds every 28 days anyway!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
[quote=Hastings

Like Europe would have been any better off under Nazi regime? All of Europe, half of Africa, and Russia controlled by Nazis. While China, Siberia, Mongolia and South to Australia were Japanese holdings?

America standing alone at the end waiting for Hitler and Hirohito to decide how to divide North America.

That would not have ended well for us.[/quote] We don’t know how things would have ended up if we had stayed out but we do know that Russia and Red China ended up with the territory that Japan and Germany wanted. And we are still dealing with that. Plus our nation is now broke and effectively in default. I am positive we could have fended off Japan and Germany.

Last edited by Hastings; 01/29/24.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I wonder if Nimrata Haley has ever gone back to India and shit in the streets just like everybody else over there? You know, just to keep in touch with her cultural roots??

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

L
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
L
She and Miss Lindsey appear to be reprising and practicing the chorus"bom, bom, bom...bombom Iran"

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
We don’t know how things would have ended up if we had stayed out but we do know that Russia and Red China ended up with the territory that Japan and Germany wanted. And we are still dealing with that. Plus our nation is now broke and effectively in default. I am positive we could have fended off Japan and Germany.
Without Amarican arms and dollars, Russia would not have held the Russians off through the end of 43.
Germany would have conquered Russia then co-opted her arms and armies into the African Campaigns, and invasion of England.

Without American intervention, Japan would have continued Southward and destroyed Australia. I doubt they would have drafted caucasions into their armies, as they considered them inferior trash.

But after Japan had The Pacific locked up all the way to Hawaii, they could focus on western Asia.

When the Axis Powers had the combined resouces and manpower of the entire world at their disposal, it would have been imposible for America to do that which had been difficult for the combined Allied Armies.

West of the Rockies, we would be speaking Japanese. Those few who survived the bayoneting in the streets.

The rest of the nation would be speaking German.

Sometimes it is wise to meddle in world affairs.

Ukraine was not one of those times.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

585 members (10Glocks, 22250rem, 160user, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 1Longbow, 67 invisible), 2,467 guests, and 1,285 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,477
Posts18,489,976
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.