-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
It is so easy to reach a conclusion, quickly...and condemn someone to some pigeonhole based on a statement, or an article, or a quote, or a policy statement, or whatever etc. etc.

I concluded that Gingrich was really just another establishment RINO some time back. I can't say exactly why because I cannot recall. I just know that I made up my mind, and I remember the conclusion I reached: Gingrich = RINO.

Then I happened to run across this article and I find myself having to reconsider. Check it out for yourself.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
I figure Newt is a Rino because iirc, he's indicated Trump lost and Biden won.

Many pukes see the handwriting on the wall and see the Trump Train coming and will try to join up with it - for survival.

Think of the Pedo Island POS, Alan Dershowitz. whistle

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
On the substantive issues Newt has always been dead center.

Jmo

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by jaguartx
I figure Newt is a Rino because iirc, he's indicated Trump lost and Biden won.

An easy, simple and 100% accurate test.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I read this earlier today. I was 18 in 1972 but I did not vote for RMN. I voted on the independent ticket. However, in retrospect I can see the similarities between RMN and DJT. The most common feature is just how much the Washington DC establishment hated both of them. I see now that every president since Nixon was no one more than someone who wanted to get along to get elected. Just another swamp dweller. That is until Donald Trump. We have been getting gaslighted for decades. Is this why JFK was murdered ?? Was he about to go rogue ??

Unless something really serious happens, Donald Trump will be our next republican nominee. I only hope he survives to make it back to the Whitehouse and he gets to serve out his 4 years in relative peace. It's nice to see that Newt Gingerich is at least being honest in his assessment of history and finds it in himself to support Donald Trump and his team.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Newt is a historian. It’s true. Nixon was compromised by both parties and the ESTABLISHMENT.
When you have every employee of the federal government gunning for you death is in the air.

Last edited by rainshot; 01/30/24.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
In early October Newt called Matt Gaetz a snake for rallying the House and exposing the conniving POS that McCarthy was all along, I knew then exactly who Gingrich really was.

He may be a brilliant historian, but he's an establishment hack at his core.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Nixon ruffled feathers as a Senator, long before he became POTUS. The establishment scumbags he stymied by a vote he cast in the Senate provoked the "Checkers" scandal, and that blemish on his name followed him for years. The establishment scum eventually got him, but it took several years to destroy him completely.

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by broomd
In early October Newt called Matt Gaetz a snake for rallying the House and exposing the conniving POS that McCarthy was all along, I knew then exactly who Gingrich really was.

He may be a brilliant historian, but he's an establishment hack at his core.

I believe Newt’s issue with Gaetz was him not following normal protocol through the Republican Conference Committee and Gaetz’s refusal to entertain or offer any budget suggestions to avoid a shutdown beyond just saying no to any compromises.

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Mr. Gingrich is now a progressive Globalist. Washington D.C. does that to people.....

IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by rainshot
Newt is a historian. It’s true. Nixon was compromised by both parties and the ESTABLISHMENT.
When you have every employee of the federal government gunning for you death is in the air.

Bingo.

Yep, they are gunning for him because death is in the air. grin

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by BwanaCat
Mr. Gingrich is now a progressive Globalist. Washington D.C. does that to people.....

Truth

I Dindo Nuffin

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

542 members (007FJ, 12344mag, 1minute, 222Sako, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 61 invisible), 2,423 guests, and 1,300 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,794
Posts18,496,193
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.