Hop To
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
M
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
M
Rather Sad
I am called a bigot, because I posted a video of illegals attacking police who were trying to arrest someone, then said to ship 10,000 to Marthas Vineyard.
No mention of nationality, religion, skin color, gender, political belief, ect ect of said illegals.
And I am a Bigot.

Let him grow, Shoot a doe !
GB1

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by SockPuppet
Originally Posted by Jcubed
Originally Posted by SockPuppet
Originally Posted by Just a Hunter
Also, st4arving people would not have the strength to walk thousands of miles to get here.

Do you not believe in the American idea?

Has the American idea ever been about open borders?

Ideal.

Give me your...

I wouldn't say open border....

You might have taken time to note that I copied your quote exactly. Thus, idea...

Yes, thank you for correcting through autocorrect.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Ramdiesel
Wouldn't you do whatever was necessary to feed your family?

Just a question.

The abomination of the border is what the Feds, politicians (you voted for), etc have done to it.

I think a lot of the ones coming now arent those types of family people. Many have been single males who most likely got in trouble with the law or local gangs in their own country and now fleeing here to spread their toxicity...

Perhaps

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
From what I am hearing a lot of those coming across the border now are young to middle age males from areas other than South America. Mostly military age and they had to cross oceans to get here. Pretty obvious there is a well organized group or groups organizing this invasion. Some of those involved include organizations supported by the WEF/NWO, George Soros, drug cartels and NGOs funded by our federal government. Our state, county and municipal governments are involved in transporting, housing, feeding and caring for them once they arrive. All paid for by tax money against the will of most taxpayers. We are paying for our own destruction while politicians and bureaucrats pad their pockets and pensions.

H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
Most of us don't break laws or steal other peoples work and wealth to provide for ours. We work to change our situation so we have more opportunity. We work more. We do thing to improve the value of our work. We do without things we can't afford.
So no most conservatives wouldn't resort to crime to have a better life.

IC B2

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Just because terrorist sleeper cells CAN easily walk into the USA through the southern border doesn’t mean that they ARE. (Apologies to the re tard who said this about the Dominion Voting Machines lol)

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
They have a new COVID X coming that's gonna try and get us all including the new ones to lower the population to zero?

Frank Glaser,Alaska Wolfman:"with a lung shot on hoofed game the .220 Swift killed quicker than any other gun I ever owned."That included caribou,moose,wolf,and sheep.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Build it and they will come........ to try and take it away from you... it's the liberal marxist way

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I wonder what would happen if a bunch of migrants went missing?
How would they be reported missing, by who, and how would anyone id them?....dental records, fingerprints.... from where?

Friend wants to know...

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Wouldn't you do whatever was necessary to feed your family?

Just a question.

The abomination of the border is what the Feds, politicians (you voted for), etc have done to it.

Look, a guppy!

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Frank Glaser,Alaska Wolfman:"with a lung shot on hoofed game the .220 Swift killed quicker than any other gun I ever owned."That included caribou,moose,wolf,and sheep.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

M
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
M

Let him grow, Shoot a doe !
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
You aren't a bigot for wanting !aw enforcement. You are being trolled by a liberal. And you can't convince a Lib with logic. They tend to form their opinions based on feelings.
The countries these invaders are coming from are not devoid of resources. But they are not as nice as here because we have a better system of laws and rules that give opportunity. Lawless invasion of our country and endless free handouts will corrupt our country and turn into a hellhole like the places they are fleeing.

Last edited by Hogwild7; 02/01/24.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
"They're just looking for a better life!"..... even if this is true... SO WHAT?????? Even if they truly were of the purest of heart, they're still destroying America. Catapult them the fugg back over the southern border.

They are not "immigrants".... legal or otherwise. They are WEAPONS, used to destroy America.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Monkeymaster
Rather Sad
I am called a bigot, because I posted a video of illegals attacking police who were trying to arrest someone, then said to ship 10,000 to Marthas Vineyard.
No mention of nationality, religion, skin color, gender, political belief, ect ect of said illegals.
And I am a Bigot.

If you're just sharing information, I don't think you're a bigot. Thanks for trying to keep the motley crew updated. It's a big job. Supfoo has been off his game lately. Lol.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Stophel
"They're just looking for a better life!"..... even if this is true... SO WHAT?????? Even if they truly were of the purest of heart, they're still destroying America. Catapult them the fugg back over the southern border.

They are not "immigrants".... legal or otherwise. They are WEAPONS, used to destroy America.

Trebuchet. And yes, every single one of them is a weapon meant to destroy you, your family and loved ones, and your country. Make no mistake.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

640 members (160user, 1234, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 19rabbit52, 06hunter59, 75 invisible), 3,523 guests, and 1,186 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,634
Posts18,533,297
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.