Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
By Wayne Allyn Root

1.We could see more indictments of President Trump from now through the election. Maybe even a big one out of left field close to the election- a so-called “October Surprise.”

2.They will try to convict President Trump before the November election- and if possible, lead him out of the courtroom in handcuffs, straight to prison.

3. They will keep trying to disqualify President Trump- at least until they get a final ruling out of the Supreme Court.

4. If all else fails, I fear the Deep State will try to assassinate President Trump. They really are that evil.

5. And if all that fails, Biden will drop out of the race for health reasons, and Democrats will choose MICHELLE OBAMA as their 2024 Presidential nominee. I’m no Johnny-come-lately to this prediction. I made it in print a year ago- on January 30th, 2023. This election will be a heavyweight matchup of Trump vs Obama.

6. In conjunction with all of the above, Democrats will try their best to start World War 3 as both a WMD (Weapon of Mass Distraction), and to stir up patriotism for the incumbent Democrat president.

7. Democrats could cancel the election with the country paralyzed by waves of deadly terror attacks (that Biden welcomed in with his open borders)…or EMP attack that cripples our water, sewage, electric grid and infrastructure.

8. China will invade Taiwan this year. China needs to move before the election- while the brain-dead man with dementia and diapers, who is bribed and blackmailed by China, is still in control.

9. The Covid pandemic was just a trial run. Another pandemic might strike America in the runup to the election- but this one will be far deadlier. This will result in panic, hysteria and a 100% mail-in ballot election (the perfect recipe for voter fraud).

10. BLM was just a trial run. Expect mass anarchy in the runup to the election, but much larger than BLM in the summer of 2020- this time involving not just disgruntled black rioters and looters, but millions of illegal aliens, and pro-Palestinian, anti-America, anti-Israel protestors.

11. And most importantly, combine everything above with the same gameplan from 2020…

*Mail-in ballots combined with no Voter ID

*Ballot Harvesting (that is a crime everywhere else in the world, but America).

*Unsupervised Ballot drop boxes

*No signature match on ballots

*Billions of dollars spent on “election integrity” by globalist billionaires- with the real purpose to rig the turnout in favor of Democrats.

*Social media will rig the election by censoring the news feed to allow only fake positive news about Democrats and only negative stories about Trump.

And of course, the simplest scam of all…

*Keep counting votes for days after Election Night until Democrats win.

Count on much of that, or all of that happening over the next nine months.

Wanna bet?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
IMO, 1-10 will be just for fun, cept for number 4.

Number 11 is all they really need.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Collapse …

Then Reruns of Gunsmoke ..

Smell it .

It’s in the Air ..

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
#7 is on my radar. I expect a RADICAL and deadly event due to the level of insanity shown up to now. I believe everything up to now has just emboldened the left. I also believe their level of devotion to their agenda has driven them over the edge coupled with their emotion-driven style of "leadership" they simply cannot disengage and risk losing this election.

I fear any politician that "cannot lose" and what they are capable of.

Last edited by Fireball2; 02/01/24.

LOL
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
What they WOULDN'T do to win, you could write on the back of a postage stamp, in big letters.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B2

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
The democrats really don’t have to do much. They have
A rock solid base. They will prop up the stock market, lower interest rates, pretend to care about the border, and toss some freebees at folks.

The republicans will get butthurt over the slightest things, alienate large groups of people, and not show up to vote.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Calvin
A rock solid base. They will prop up the stock market, lower interest rates, pretend to care about the border, and toss some freebees at folks.

The republicans will get butthurt over the slightest things, alienate large groups of people, and not show up to vote.
What is the Democrats “Rick Solid” base percentage wise compared to Republicans and Independents?

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by steve4102
Wanna bet?

Nope.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Here Lemmy helps ya.

In 2023, 25% identified as Democrat, 25% as Republican and 49% as Independent.

So much for this Yuge Rock Solid base.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I agree with everything but #5. I read an article yesterday that said that Michelle Obama will NOT take the POTUS nomination. As per the article she saw all she needed to see when BHO was in the Whitehouse. She will not be the candidate. That leaves greasy Newsome as our candidate.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Those percentages don't count forshit. The numbers we should be concerned about are the unwashed morons v the washed, slightly more intelligent ones mixed in with the youth and female vote. The majority of which get their info from biased sources and vote accordingly. Fact; were it not for the female vote, the LAST democrat president would have been Truman. Ponder that.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by Calvin

You Mean Alienate Stupid People that Prefer to be treated as Subjects or Property of the State..

Gawd Their Going to get their Wish ..

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
It comes down to a few states. I think Trump carries AZ and GA this year and then he only has to win one of Wisconsin or Pennsylvania. I'd add Minnesota, but there's no way he can win that commie hell hole.

Ron Johnson put together a hell of an election fraud team in Wisconsin last go around and I hear he will ask those team members (5,000+) to go at it again for Trump.

Pennsylvania will steal it for Biden.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
It comes down to a few states. I think Trump carries AZ and GA this year and then he only has to win one of Wisconsin or Pennsylvania. I'd add Minnesota, but there's no way he can win that commie hell hole.

Ron Johnson put together a hell of an election fraud team in Wisconsin last go around and I hear he will ask those team members (5,000+) to go at it again for Trump.

Pennsylvania will steal it for Biden.
So will GA Kemp.

U
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
U
Originally Posted by kwg020
I agree with everything but #5. I read an article yesterday that said that Michelle Obama will NOT take the POTUS nomination. As per the article she saw all she needed to see when BHO was in the Whitehouse. She will not be the candidate. That leaves greasy Newsome as our candidate.

kwg
"our candidate" ?

B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
If the original post in this thread is even half correct, we are in deep, deep $hit!!! 💥

If you do what you've always done, then you will get what you've always got.
Carpe Diem,
bgcatty
NRA Patriot Life Benefactor Member
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by bgcatty
If the original post in this thread is even half correct, we are in deep, deep $hit!!! 💥

Well I think you are correct, we are in deep, deep $hit. Personally I think Trump kind of held back last time thinking he would have eight years to reveal the corruption in our government and make some changes. I think the reception he received was not what he was expecting. If he gets elected a third time and allowed to take office I think he will go full scorched earth and charges will be filed against numerous individuals including hitlery and the magic knee grow. They cannot allow this to happen. Assassination is a very real possibility if they cannot cheat enough to keep him out. Watch Javier Mileil in Argentina. He is their version of President Trump.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 45_100
Originally Posted by bgcatty

Well I think you are correct, we are in deep, deep $hit. Personally I think Trump kind of held back last time thinking he would have eight years to reveal the corruption in our government and make some changes. I think the reception he received was not what he was expecting. If he gets elected a third time and allowed to take office I think he will go full scorched earth and charges will be filed against numerous individuals including hitlery and the magic knee grow. They cannot allow this to happen. Assassination is a very real possibility if they cannot cheat enough to keep him out. Watch Javier Mileil in Argentina. He is their version of President Trump.
That would be great, but Trump has said several times in the past few weeks, “ There will be NO Retribution “, so that’s out the window. He plans on playing nice, just like last time.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
What's the bet? That Trump wins? I'll take it. $100.

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
The filth is pretty good at cheating. We’re pretty good at letting them do it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

207 members (300_savage, 16penny, 280shooter, 29aholic, 204guy, 2ndwind, 32 invisible), 2,269 guests, and 1,131 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,367
Posts18,488,253
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.