Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Not bad

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Weird deal. It was listed previously with another Cabela’s and now it shows up at a different store - but when you call the store, they say it’s not in their system.

Definitely was a solid price for whoever got it.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by handwerk
Just sharing what seems like a pretty good price on a SS/classic

https://www.gunsinternational.com/g...r-70-270-winchester.cfm?gun_id=102582441

Boy, that's a good one for the money!

Semper Fi
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Weird deal. It was listed previously with another Cabela’s and now it shows up at a different store - but when you call the store, they say it’s not in their system.

So, with bass pro, there are no FFL transfer fees if you pick it up in store. You can buy the rifle, have it shipped to the store, and you can back out of the deal in store if you decide you don’t want it. That’s what happens with these and how they get shipped around and on/off of GI Listings

IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Brazosdog

So, with bass pro, there are no FFL transfer fees if you pick it up in store. You can buy the rifle, have it shipped to the store, and you can back out of the deal in store if you decide you don’t want it. That’s what happens with these and how they get shipped around and on/off of GI Listings

I was wondering how much gets shuffled around like that. About like the Carmax of gun sales.

Semper Fi
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by beretzs

I was wondering how much gets shuffled around like that. About like the Carmax of gun sales.

Did any of you guys see the stainless walnut rifle listed in the classifieds here recently. I believe it was a short action, but the stock was rough. The rifle was priced very low. They also have a nice period correct stock on ebay right now for less than $200.00. I'd be all over those, if I was in the market.. Just sayin.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
If anyone is interested...
At the Roseburg Orygun show on the 17th and 18th, there will be at least four pre -64's as part of an estate dispersal. Every one of them are extremely well maintained with excellent bores of course, but every one of them has at least one small thing keeping them from being pure collectors, whether it be LOP or buttplates, or sling attachment etc. They will be priced well below Blue Book as shooters, around the 60 to 70% level even though they will be 95% or better. Scopes will be sold separately.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by flintlocke
If anyone is interested...
At the Roseburg Orygun show on the 17th and 18th, there will be at least four pre -64's as part of an estate dispersal. Every one of them are extremely well maintained with excellent bores of course, but every one of them has at least one small thing keeping them from being pure collectors, whether it be LOP or buttplates, or sling attachment etc. They will be priced well below Blue Book as shooters, around the 60 to 70% level even though they will be 95% or better. Scopes will be sold separately.

From your collection, or someone else's? Too bad you didn't have any pics..

I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.

BSA MAGA
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Calibers

Never trust a man in a wheel chair...with dirty shoes.
P
PSH Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter

Did any of you guys see the stainless walnut rifle listed in the classifieds here recently. I believe it was a short action, but the stock was rough. The rifle was priced very low. They also have a nice period correct stock on ebay right now for less than $200.00. I'd be all over those, if I was in the market.. Just sayin.

Yep, 22 250, I shoulda bought it. Didn't need it, but I shoulda.

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by PSH
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter

Yep, 22 250, I shoulda bought it. Didn't need it, but I shoulda.

it was a great deal. Especially for a stainless walnut stocked model. I have a nice little XTR FWT 22-250, that is a first year short action. I'm hanging on to that one!!! A long with another 2 22-250 rifles that I love. The cartridge is one of my favorites. It never disappoints.

BSA MAGA

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

570 members (1minute, 1lessdog, 1Longbow, 1936M71, 1800topsoil, 007FJ, 66 invisible), 2,497 guests, and 1,312 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,692
Posts18,494,109
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.