-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
All these wild theories lack are space aliens and zombies.

One or more drunks amble outside to get some air or piss and pass out. Maybe a third goes to check on them and does the same.

Occam's Razor.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
nypost.com

Parents of Kansas City Chiefs fan found frozen to death alongside 2 pals in friend's yard think trio was drugged, 'dragged' outside

The family of one of the three Kansas City Chiefs fans found dead under mysterious circumstances in a friend’s snowy yard has wildly suggested they could have been drugged and left for dead.

Ricky Johnson’s father made the explosive, unfounded allegation even as cops make clear they are not treating the deaths as suspicious and have stressed that it is not yet clear whether drink or drugs were involved.

The friend inside the house, respected HIV data scientist Jordan Willis, has also strenuously denied knowing anything about the plight of his three dying friends, maintaining he was asleep inside with headphones on.

Ricki Johnson Sr. told Fox News Digital that his 38-year-old son was not “irresponsible” and would not have gone outside in the snow without a coat to freeze to death along with his friends, David Harrington, 37, and Clayton McGeeney, 36.

“I believe he drugged them, dragged them outside and waited two days to call police,” Johnson Sr. said of Willis, whose attorney trashed the claim as “ridiculous.”

“He may have done some drugs and stuff in the past, but I do not believe all three of them did drugs and fell over dead in that backyard,” Johnson Sr. said of his son, who had three children of his own.

“I’m not going to say that during a game he didn’t have some drinks. But he wasn’t irresponsible that he was going to go outside and freeze to death,” he claimed of his son, whose coat was left inside the rental house where the pals had watched the game.

“You’re talking about three grown men. If he was out there just freezing like they said, he could’ve kicked out a window to get into the house,” the father continued.

Johnson’s mother, Norma Chester, shared the same theory, while conceding it was just her “thinking” rather than based on specific evidence.

“Seriously, these were responsible men. How do they go in a backyard and freeze to death, all three of them?” she asked the news site.

“Something that comes to my mind, this guy [Willis] wants to brag about how smart he is, he’s a scientist. My thoughts are that he concocted something and gave it to all three men,” she suggested.

They was good boys, din du nuffin. Had to be a conspiracy.

Probably found them frozen in a puddle of piss with PBR cans in their hands.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
So the families think they were drugged and dragged outside.
The video shows the yard covered in snow.
I would think they should be able to see footprints in the snow if they walked out into the backyard and died out there.
If they were dragged out into the yard, there should be body size drag marks in the snow.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Wasn’t one found on the back steps or something of that nature, others in back yard.

Thanks, Billy
J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J
I wonder what they did to piss off Hillary...

"No good deed shall go unpunished!"
IC B2

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
All these wild theories lack are space aliens and zombies.

One or more drunks amble outside to get some air or piss and pass out. Maybe a third goes to check on them and does the same.

Occam's Razor.

Connect the dots.

It's part of the plan.

The Jewwws did it.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Paul_M
So the families think they were drugged and dragged outside.
The video shows the yard covered in snow.
I would think they should be able to see footprints in the snow if they walked out into the backyard and died out there.
If they were dragged out into the yard, there should be body size drag marks in the snow.

Foot prints?

There would be drag marks that even a KC cop could follow.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
This sort of news really doesn't matter much to me. Yeah, yeah why did you open the thread? Under the belief it might matter?

Conduct is the best proof of character.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by EdM
This sort of news really doesn't matter much to me. Yeah, yeah why did you open the thread? Under the belief it might matter?

Ya but the old fire faithful that watch Columbo think they are detectives.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Them guys didn't look like boomers in their pics.

IC B3

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Saw high school folks die every year in my hometown. Most were not a surprise.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Just ask George.

Fent is a nasty, unforgiving mutherfucker.

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Exactly, Sam.

NRA Patron
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
nypost.com

Initial toxicology reports on the three Kansas City Chiefs fans found frozen and dead in a friend’s yard found cocaine, THC — and three times the amount of fentanyl that is enough to kill, according to reports.

The families of David Harrington, Clayton McGeeney and Ricky Johnson — who were found dead outside their friend Jordan Willis’ Kansas City home on Jan. 9 — confirmed to WDAF that police now had the initial reports on illicit drugs in the dead men’s systems.

Among the substances were cocaine and fentanyl, according to TMZ and NewsNation.

L
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
L
yeah yeah yeah you play stupid games you pay the big price

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
occams razor for the win

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
AND THERE YOU HAVE IT!... All this talk about a cover up , cops ain't doin their jobs ETC.... They did their jobs very well and knew it was not a homicide . They got what they deserved.. sadly.... I would not think they were drug users by their pictures...

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by callnum
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
"First and foremost, this case is 100 per cent not being investigated as a homicide,” Kansas City Police Capt. Jake Becchina said.

A real Sherlock Holmes. This dum sh*it doesn't know if it was a homicide or not. All avenues must be left open at this point.

Neither does any of the old timer fire detective squad.

Most evidence any of you fudds have seen is a short news story posted on the net.

And why don't you just fill us all in, numnuts.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I would hate to be young these days, one little mistake like buying a little pot laced with fentanyl can end your life.

Every time you take a "Party substance", you are playing Russian Roulette with your life. They should institute the Death Penalty for anyone caught dealing anything with fentanyl in it. If you are knowingly killing people, then you deserve to die.

Tragic.

Last edited by KillerBee; 02/02/24.

KB

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by callnum
Originally Posted by EdM

Ya but the old fire faithful that watch Columbo think they are detectives.

Yeah, like you think you aren't a POS commie.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

556 members (007FJ, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 1936M71, 1lessdog, 1234, 64 invisible), 2,127 guests, and 1,135 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,668
Posts18,493,711
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.