Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Originally Posted by steve4102
Short of bringing them home, which ain’t gunna happen
Why not?
That is my question. I cannot figure out the profit for us in having our army in Jordan, Poland, Japan, etc. etc. etc.

We are over $30 Trillion in debt that will never be paid.

Who gives a crap about people 1000s of miles away across the ocean who have been killing and invading each other for 1000s of years. We actually have almost everything we need in this country.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Originally Posted by Hastings
Why not?
That is my question. I cannot figure out the profit for us in having our army in Jordan, Poland, Japan, etc. etc. etc.

Who gives a crap about people 1000s of miles away across the ocean who have been killing and invading each other for 1000s of years. We actually have almost everything we need in this country.

Maintaining the global hegemony that the U.S. has had since WWII. We are the new Rome. Don't want to be the new Rome, then we can withdraw back to our borders. We just will have little control what goes on all over the World. It's a fine wish to let the rest of the world do what it wants without us, I can certainly understand the desire for that, but be careful what you wish for. Withdrawing from the world will have a lot of implications.

If we do withdraw back to our borders though, we should cut our military budget by 3/4.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

There's no profit for us... but there's plenty of profit for those who rule over us.

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
The Industrial War Complex is never wrong. Everyone loves a splendid little war!

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Of course Iran played a role. Biden was between a rock and a hard spot. If he didn’t retaliate he’d look weak and appear to not support American troops. If he retaliated he’d draw us into another war in the Middle East.

It was a no win situation for Biden in an election year so the same US Intelligence Officials that lied about Trump did Biden a solid and lied for Biden’s benefit.

Those seem to be the key takeaways. Not rather we should/shouldn’t bomb Iran. IMO Bombing Iran would be a mistake. We shouldn’t be there.

Wait you don’t think it’s a good idea to allow the dementia patient in chief lead us into WWIII situation?

It’s good for the economy ya know…

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Of course Iran played a role. Biden was between a rock and a hard spot. If he didn’t retaliate he’d look weak and appear to not support American troops. If he retaliated he’d draw us into another war in the Middle East.

It was a no win situation for Biden in an election year so the same US Intelligence Officials that lied about Trump did Biden a solid and lied for Biden’s benefit.

Those seem to be the key takeaways. Not rather we should/shouldn’t bomb Iran. IMO Bombing Iran would be a mistake. We shouldn’t be there.

Wait you don’t think it’s a good idea to allow the dementia patient in chief lead us into WWIII situation?

It’s good for the economy ya know…

Right!

Between our perpetual warfare economy paid for with US debt, and flooding our country with 10’s of millions of “hardworking” 3rd world illegal aliens. America is on the right track for future greatness… Or so says Biden.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Why not?

The Military Industrial Complex is responsible for much of this debt, it cannot survive without Global Confrontations, every politician in DC is in bed with the MIC.

Understand this and it will all make sense.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

585 members (160user, 1eyedmule, 1234, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 1beaver_shooter, 66 invisible), 2,039 guests, and 1,215 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,831
Posts18,496,677
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.