Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
AZ law gives illegals and non-citizens the right to vote in Federal elections.

Looks like Lake and Trump are …..

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
USA.GOV website says non citizen...no vote in fed elections??? Maybe you mean non citizens can vote in local elections in AZ?

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I read our demoncrap governor was trying to get that done. Didn’t know she had succeeded. Arizona also signed onto the letter asking the bidet to shut down Lake City civilian ammo production and Arizona has refused to support Texas. You have to search for this information. The media is refusing to cover it.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
From what I read Steve is correct. Applies to federal elections, not state.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Here is a link if interested.

Arizona Election Law May Enable Non-Citizens To Vote In 2024 Presidential Election, Experts Warn

https://dailycaller.com/2024/02/02/...cLbjwO9jpEVmxvPVhZNykThEkCrlKaua6AhrAelv

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Over the years... many illegals have done work on various jobs in my world.

Many great guys trying to punch the "Legal Card" of citizenship... but in fairness, not ALL are great guys... just guys.

The "great guys" HATE what is currently happening... because it is watering down their pay. I.e. the perpetual race to the bottom via fresh dirt poor labor pools.

Most of these guys love Trump... some are ambivalent to politics... but 100% hate black people.

Interesting twists and turns in their pursuit of the American Dream and what they see as parasites to that dream.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Federal law bans noncitizens from voting in federal elections, including races for president, vice president, Senate or House of Representatives. The 1996 law states that noncitizens who vote illegally will face a fine, imprisonment or both. Noncitizens who cast a ballot and get caught may also face deportation.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
It's not legal, it's because the election laws are so messed up here some non citizens might be allowed to register illegally and vote in the Federal elections....Just more proof the country is swirling around the toilet bowl.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
K

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Could it be Ariz.did have some illegal votes cast in 2020?
I thought they said there was no evidence

IC B3

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
They’re flooding the local airport, lately. They’re all equipped with little envelopes that show their itinerary, contacts, housing, etc. and have “guides” helping them through. If you ask the guide who they’re affiliated with, they’ll act like you’re harassing them and yell for a cop. Total [bleep]. The only small blessing is that almost all of them are flying to Chitcago.

Cursory investigation seems to show that requirements for sponsorship have been greatly eased.

Anybody have the whole story?

BTW, they might be coming through Mexico, but few are actually Mexican

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Failure's always an option
L
las Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
L
If it isn't enforced, it ain't a law. And this is exactly what the Left has been working for for years. Bread and Circus voting. Mob rule. Popular vote.

I'm starting to think it's "Papers Please" on demand time for every person in the US.

Yeah, I know- that has to be enforced too. The first might happen, I doubt the latter ever will be, per the Arizona precedent.
Originally Posted by ro1459
Federal law bans noncitizens from voting in federal elections, including races for president, vice president, Senate or House of Representatives. The 1996 law states that noncitizens who vote illegally will face a fine, imprisonment or both. Noncitizens who cast a ballot and get caught may also face deportation.

"Who get caught". Right there. No one is looking. So they say in Swahili, " I'm a US Citizen"

"Here's your ballot , Sir. Would you like two?"

Last edited by las; 02/03/24.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Reading the link that Steve posted...it all boils down to USDOJ is NOT ENFORCING federal election law. Looks like the feds are turning a blind eye, and not enforcing fed law.
Arizona registration form asks, are you a citizen of the US? Jesus answers, Si. Arizona says, vota permisso, partido politico Burro, muy bueno....partido politico Elefante, muy malo.
We have the best government money can buy. Verdad.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
V
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
V
Originally Posted by steve4102

Proof of citizen and residency is only required to vote in local elections. Illegals can and do vote in national elections without providing any documentation. Arizona is one of 15 Democrat run states that allows illegals to vote in national elections. They don't care what the Constitution says.

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
I’m shocked that the woman who oversaw her own election would do such a thing.

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Does this look like someone who would let illegals vote? I mean, she cleaned herself up and grew out that “Karen”cut.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ro1459

They "Could" face fines, but they will not. Illegals can beat the schit out of NYC Cops and get a free bus ticket to anywhere American.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Now that this has hit the airwaves, I'm guessing someone will file a lawsuit to put a stop to this.

Bwahahaha, sorry, sometimes I crack myself up.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Well, there's one swing State in Biden's pocket.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by victoro
Originally Posted by steve4102

Proof of citizen and residency is only required to vote in local elections. Illegals can and do vote in national elections without providing any documentation. Arizona is one of 15 Democrat run states that allows illegals to vote in national elections. They don't care what the Constitution says.

I think they actually do check for Citizenship in AZ, what they can reasonably check in databases to find out if the voter is an actual citizen after they register and look for a non-citizen drivers license and stuff like that. The voter registration is suspended for Federal elections if they find they are non-citizen. The problem is some of them slip through the cracks, and you can bet if the DEMs found a loophole they would exploit it and get the illegals signed up fast...

I think they recently found there were close to 2,000 non-citizens registered that should be suspended, so the DEMs have been trying to get them registered for sure.

I think they have to report stuff like that to Congress every quarter in AZ...

This website talks about the stuff that county recorders already check for in AZ before they file the voter registrations -

https://www.azmirror.com/2023/11/08...citizenship-will-a-judge-let-them-stand/

Requiring proof of Citizenship is actually a big problem in all the states, I think they all just try to do a reasonable check in databases and see what kind of DL they have -

https://www.statesman.com/story/new...citizenship-condition-voting/6480041002/

Last edited by Ramdiesel; 02/03/24.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

561 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 01Foreman400, 007FJ, 10ring1, 1234, 75 invisible), 2,406 guests, and 1,403 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,166
Posts18,484,458
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.