Hop To
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Bob_mt
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Half of you should be more concerned about changing your Depends in a timely manner.

Jag, your mental illness is worsening. Please seek professional help.

while that may be true....what is your take on the question?....bob

My take is we better not elect Trump or the military might take us out!

Stay home in November....or the nation gets it!

I am MAGA.

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by RAS
No, they won’t.

Not even remotely close to it.

I think I will assume this guy knows.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Bob_mt
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Half of you should be more concerned about changing your Depends in a timely manner.

Jag, your mental illness is worsening. Please seek professional help.

while that may be true....what is your take on the question?....bob

I don't know. I don't obsess over fantasies like most here.

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Old__School
The way the U.S. Federal bureaucracy is in bed with the WHO, NATO, and the UN, it is likely a UN "peacekeeping" force would be deployed against the citizens of these United States. It would (UN forces) be deployed for "the good of the nation" and half the people in this country would be OK with it.

The UN/foreign nationals have never been required for the US mil and le to act against US citizens upon being ordered to.

Campfire Regular
Online Mad
Campfire Regular
Doesn’t the UN forces wear those blue targets on their head?

Last edited by 700LTR; 02/04/24.
IC B2

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
Originally Posted by WildWest
How many sleeper cells do the cia,fbi,doj control?? All they have to do is turn them against any people they want taken out and they are not connected. More ways to divide we the People.

Look at the OP's history on here.

If only the Vets on here answered the responses might be different.

Hey op, who did you serve with and would you act against your fellow citizens?

Plenty of good old boys on here have said that they would shoot folks that disagreed w/ them.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
So many are so brainwashed by the MSM they swallow all the BS the MSM feeds them.

Suckers searching for the truth in all the wrong places. Everyone is trying to figure out WTH is going on while so blind they can't see what's in front of their very eyes.

So many Fire guys pine for Trump and then don't believe him when he tells them. UFR.

Here's a Clue Trump Retruthed for youse guys who are too blinded by fear to see the truth.

Have no fear. Have DISCERNMENT. Trump retruthed this for a reason, just as he directs you to Q for a reason.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by jaguartx; 02/04/24.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by jaguartx
So many are so brainwashed by the MSM they swallow all the BS the MSM feeds them.

Suckers searching for the truth in all the wrong places. Everyone is trying to figure out WTH is going on while so blind they can't see what's in front of their very eyes.

So many Fire guys pine for Trump and then don't believe him when he tells them. UFR.

Here's a Clue Trump Retruthed for youse guys you are too blinded by fear to see.

Have no fear. Have DISCERNMENT. Trump retruthed this for a reason, just as he directs you to Q for a reason.

Snapshot of full blown psychosis ^^^^^^^;

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Nine out of ten americans WILL drink the Koolaid/get on the boxcar. Military included.

10% will not.

Personal resolve is not for everyone.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Strop10
Originally Posted by RAS
No, they won’t.

Not even remotely close to it.

I think I will assume this guy knows.

You believe him and the MSM. I'll go with Trump and Q. grin

The Military let us know they were in control in the elections of 2018. They Proved it. Youse guys missed it. Trump also told us about it in his 2017 Inauguration. You missed it.

As Q said, The Best is Yet To Come. Trump repeated it a few years later.

As Trump said, We will Make America Great Again.

Last edited by jaguartx; 02/04/24.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Originally Posted by MikeL2
"...all enemies, foreign and domestic..."
If the military accepts that a citizen or group of citizens are a domestic enemy, then an order to to "act aggressively" could be considered lawful.

The oath is to defend the Constitution against all enemies…….

The simple fact that fewer and fewer Americans understand the constitution concerns me

My children serve and understand the constitution.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I think the military could turn on US citizens if ordered. I also think several US born citizens could do some real damage on the way out, like destroy power grids, poison water supplies, destroy DAMs, bridges, etc. Block food supplies to cities. Guerrilla warfare... Burn the shigt out of everything, etc...

I mean is the military going to be able to round up 100 million or more people before they catch on and start fighting back and real damage is done? Every major city in this country would be burnt to the ground, at the very least...

How long does it take some of those in the military "just following orders" to catch on and lose the stomach for killing American citizens that are fighting for freedom...I think it would be stupid to assume that they all stay on board knowing that some of their own family and friends may be impacted by the orders they are following...

I think nobody wins if it comes down to that...

Last edited by Ramdiesel; 02/04/24.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
We will see. Hope not but it is what it is. Times have changed since I wore the uniform.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Remember when Obsama said that he wanted an army as big as the govt's ?

That is exactly what is happening

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by GringoCazador
Absolutely they will. If push comes to shove on the Texas border for example they will hand select troops to make sure they do as commanded.

That will start a war, they don't want any part of.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
That will start a war, they don't want any part of.

I tend to agree, too many private firearms in this country.....they'd have to shoot most of the friends, family, neighbors that they know.

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Posse Comitatus (for those of you in Rio Linda, prohibition of fed troops used within US border) was not enacted until 1878...but, regardless it is just another piece of paper...laws mean nothing. I refer you to Mao in 1927: all political power grows from the end of a gun. I would add some of my homegrown philosophy to that also, who signs the paychecks of the government stooges. Think I'm exaggerating? The Border Patrol is totally and shamefully complicit and obedient. The three letter stooges do exactly as they are ordered with excess enthusiasm I might add. Capitol Police Lt Byrd got a promotion for murder. City cops do as they are ordered with no remorse whatsoever. Red county sheriffs are the ONLY ones to resist unconstitutional orders I've seen.
The Stasi is here, now.

From what I have seen on many fronts over decades of observation, Sheriff departments are as a rule the only LE agency to push back on the bureaucracy.

Local police.... they can suck my &&%%$$&# because their orders come from the mayor/city council. The FBI? We all know their story. The state police? Their orders come from whoever the corrupt governor is at the time.

Are all sheriff departments on our side? Hell no! But, if I were to expect any LE to uphold the precepts of the US constitution it would be a Sheriff's department.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I think it comes down to the upcoming election. If the bad guys can cheat enough to win, their plan to destroy America can proceed.
If Trump wins, they’re probably gonna start a civil war. Think of the division in this country that they have been pushing.
Race, sexual preference, for crying out loud, even gender are now used to divide the American people!
When you sow division like this, it’s easier to control the population, because no one will unite against you.
Also take into consideration the people crossing our open borders. The majority are military age males. Those people won’t have any hesitation to lighting up on American people.
I honestly think this crap is well past the point of no return.
I won’t survive the downfall of the country I loved. I got no problem with that. “Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God”
I will happily find a patriots grave.
What happens to rest of you, is on you. You either fight for freedom, or you live in tyranny.
You got a choice coming.
Reon

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Nine out of ten americans WILL drink the Koolaid/get on the boxcar. Military included.

10% will not.

Personal resolve is not for everyone.

Good news. That’s about 3x the number we need to get things back on track.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
Not the first time.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

506 members (1beaver_shooter, 160user, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 49 invisible), 2,270 guests, and 1,146 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,510
Posts18,490,768
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.