Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Dwayne, thanks for putting that up. Really a good watch, very enlightening and I have passed it on to several friends.

Hugh
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
[bleep] media are reporting that only certain portions of the EA, violated the Charter !

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
New 2 99s;
Good morning my friend, I hope you all are having a good week and are well.

We've had a short enough cold season that I for one shall not be ice fishing this year, as I don't trust the ice thickness or how hard it'll be either.

The Canadian legacy media is nothing if not predictable for sure.

While it's not a direct comparison, it might be akin to saying someone was "a little bit pregnant" or perhaps like in the wonderful movie, "The Princess Bride", that the hero was "mostly dead"...

Either it was unlawful or it wasn't.

Either it violated Charter Rights or it did not.

And finally, at risk of repeating myself and becoming boring, either we have a Charter or we do not and it's another useless piece of paper that cost taxpayers millions to produce.

The ironic thing Paul, or better said perhaps merely one of the many ironic things, is that if the media folks would care to crack even a recent history book, they'd see that when things go slightly sideways, particularly in a left direction, the media is the first to be purged.

Also more and more it strikes me that Jordan Peterson's assertion that if we don't speak to each other with what we know to be true, or the inverse, if we know what we're saying isn't true, but we do proceed anyway, our fate is sealed.

My hope with posting some of these links is that a few more people can be introduced to independent media such as True North and it will hasten the inevitable demise of Canadian legacy media.

They need to be gone, yesterday is not soon enough for me.

All the best.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Unfortunately nothing will happen in our gutless country. Will he be impeached? No. Will he be fired? No. Will he suffer any consequence at all? Maybe a $25 fine. Unless he's thrown in jail without bail for 27 months like the protesters, it's pointless.

The government of my country sickens me.

It takes a village to raise an idiot.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by BC30cal
New 2 99s;

Either it was unlawful or it wasn't.

Either it violated Charter Rights or it did not.

All the best.

Dwayne

RIGHT !!!

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
IC B2

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Just reading that David Lametti (former justice minister) has resigned. laugh laugh
Oh ya, he was pretty fugging happy when the freedom convoy was getting jacked up.......Did someone say nothing was going to happen? grin

Who next?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
673;
Good afternoon, I hope you're getting some warm days up there and you're all well.

Indeed it's a good thing to see some of the rodents scuttling off the boat.

That said, today True North reported that Lametti's Twitter/X account has been scrubbed and there was some concern that there was evidence on there that may have a bearing on the upcoming appeal of the Mosely decision.

There are no doubt folks on the left doing all they can to scrub it and those on the right attempting to resurrect it.

Interesting times.

All the best.

Dwayne

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
It was not that long ago I said.....you never know when something drops onto someones desk who has the heart of a Lion, I believe that is what has happened and is happening. You cant continue to torment a peaceful people that just wanted to be left alone without consequence. I have zero use for apathy, none.

Lead, follow, or get out of the way, and having been in that situation myself, I find that the cream will rise to the top and others will follow, and it takes only a few to make something into many. smile

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by 673
It was not that long ago I said.....you never know when something drops onto someones desk who has the heart of a Lion, I believe that is what has happened and is happening. You cant continue to torment a peaceful people that just wanted to be left alone without consequence. I have zero use for apathy, none.

Lead, follow, or get out of the way, and having been in that situation myself, I find that the cream will rise to the top and others will follow, and it takes only a few to make something into many. smile

Being a semi-farm boy, I can attest cream rises to the top. Being a swamp-donkey hunter, I can attest so does scum.

Good luck to you guys. Our countries both need it, tho I fear ours is done for.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by las
Being a semi-farm boy, I can attest cream rises to the top. Being a swamp-donkey hunter, I can attest so does scum.

Good luck to you guys. Our countries both need it, tho I fear ours is done for.

Well that's funny las, I am a semi-farm boy and a swamp-donkey hunter as well lol

We need all the luck we can get, all you guys need is Trump back in office, and in 9 months you will know which direction and path the USA will be on.

I predict a Trump win, but there will be a lot of bad and unscrupulous people scheming in the background to make sure that does not happen. Chances are very high that as soon as he wins the swamp will be drafting fake impeachment papers for another fake impeachment attempt.

My fingers are crossed and I pray that happens, because Canada only does well, when the USA is doing well.

God bless Canada and the USA!

PS: Does Nikki Haley remind you of the Witch from Wizard of Oz? It's the chin!

Birdbrain has ZERO chance to win and if she Loved the USA, she would get out of the race and endorse Trump and beg for a position in his administration.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

KB

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

KB

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Don't get too far ahead of yourselves, there is an Appeal Court and maybe an Supreme Court if they wish to hear it, to go through.

You can hunt longer with wind at your back
673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by downwindtracker2
Don't get too far ahead of yourselves, there is an Appeal Court and maybe an Supreme Court if they wish to hear it, to go through.
You would like the decision to be overturned wouldn't you?

Yeah, you were pro jab and didn't like Canadians standing up for themselves and opposing the authoritarian regime of Trudeau.
Taking the jab for you and yours wasn't good enough, you had to have everyone else jabbed too, regardless of their views, even with the overwhelming evidence that they lied and bullshyted their claim, repeatedly.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
The supremes will say “He meant well…”

The question, when that is stated, should always be asked: "well for .. whom?" In this case, well for himself. My outsider perspective is he put personal power ahead of public interest.

Originally Posted by grouseman
Unless he's thrown in jail without bail for 27 months like the protesters, it's pointless.

I've always felt that a person bringing forth false accusations should suffer the maximum sentence the person(s) they accused could have suffered if found guilty. I think there must be a way to apply that principle here. At minimum I think he should be required to compensate those wrongly jailed for lost wages, etc .. and it should be from his own pocket/paycheck, not by further taxing Canadians. Put another way, stupid should hurt.

Tom

Anyone who thinks there's two sides to everything hasn't met a M�bius strip.

Here be dragons ...
F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by 673

Yeah, you were pro jab and didn't like Canadians standing up for themselves and opposing the authoritarian regime of Trudeau.
Taking the jab for you and yours wasn't good enough, you had to have everyone else jabbed too, regardless of their views, even with the overwhelming evidence that they lied and bullshyted their claim, repeatedly.

Well spoken 673.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 673

As they say in the house of commons.

Here, Here!

KB

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
673;
Morning my friend, I hope you're all well, warm and dry up there.

This came in my feed and I'll throw it up here for you or anyone interested in some of the background as to why the EA was enacted.

If what these investigative reporters are saying is true, and I have no reason to doubt them, well let's say its worse than many believe it to be.

Have a good one sir.

Dwayne

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Thanks for that Dwayne.
It is right out of a Comic book and not the first time this has happened in Canada.

I wonder what is the result if they just let the two guys out without the plea deal and the charges?
Were they charged with any BS charges to prevent a false arrest??

Something that has made an impression on me is how our "underground media" has dug up truthful testimony regarding all of the Turds folly.

As an aside......I see that through a FOI, it has been discovered that it was Trudeau that invited the so-called Nazi to the house, and not the speaker of the house. So Turd called for the speakers resignation, and now the Cons are calling for his lol.
On yesterdays question period, the Turd stomped out of the house when grilled repeatedly by Melissa Lantsman.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

578 members (1Longbow, 160user, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 22magnut, 54 invisible), 2,510 guests, and 1,297 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,185
Posts18,484,820
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.