Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
shootem Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Yep

“The Texas National Guard is undertaking operations to expand this effort. We’re not going to contain ourselves just to this park,” Abbott said. “We are expanding to further areas to make sure that we expand our level of deterrence and denial of illegal entry into the United States.”

Abbott touted that his state has installed more than 100 miles of razor wire fencing along the border, which he said should be protected despite a recent US Supreme Court ruling permitting the federal government to remove the barrier.

————————————————————

“This area was at one time, not too long ago, an area where there would be … sometimes 5,000 people crossing illegally,” Abbott told reporters Sunday of Shelby Parks’ daily encounters. “Now that we’ve taken control of this area, for the past three days, there’s an average of only three people crossing illegally in this area.

“It shows the state of Texas can do what the federal government is charged to do and has the tools and equipment to do,” the frustrated Abbott added. “Joe Biden, it’s your turn now”.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Man, it would be wild if Abbott actually sealed the border up.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Yes it would. Especially if the other border states followed suit.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Shame it didnt start three yrs ago,the damage has been done.Now we have a whole new set of problems and the issue is the feds r committing treason on a daily basis.Nobody is doing squat......

Rehab is for quitters!
THEY are all guilty!
Name one honest politician!
DEFINE Treason.
God bless the USA
Democrats ARE the plague!
RINO'S need to be hunted!
Who's a bigger puzzy than Paul Ryan? Mike Pence? John Kerry ?
REELECT NOBODY! Except Trump
IC B2

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Tminc
Shame it didnt start three yrs ago,the damage has been done.Now we have a whole new set of problems and the issue is the feds r committing treason on a daily basis.Nobody is doing squat......
It wasn't an election year for abbott back then...

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rost495

He has a great nose for knowing which way the wind is blowing.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
RL Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Damned if you do Damned if you don't - GMAFB.

RL Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Refer to what I replied to rost495....

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

change that to 30 million ago......both sides have screwed this country over.......thanks American businesses for hiring them ...look at what you have done...bob

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Lol, Arizona and Cali are about to get over run!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by las
Yes it would. Especially if the other border states followed suit.
Ain't happenin' in NM!
Ultra- Liberal BITCH in Charge!

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H

California and New Mexico won't do anything to stop it. I'm surprised that California doesn't offer a welcome center with free amenities and transportation to wherever - provided that a voter registration application is filled out. Social workers being available to assist on site. New Mexico will just close their eyes and pretend it doesn't exist, oblivious to everything and blame any problems on law abiding conservatives that don't vote DemocRat. Keep in mind that much of the southern border is pretty much inhospitable, especially in the summer time. This is true for much of the Arizona-Mexican border and the New Mexico/Mexican border and I would say about 20%+ of the border of Texas - Mexico, by far the longest.

"...why, land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for,... because it is the only thing that lasts."
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
They said on the news this morning that 66 percent of the southern border of US is in Texas, 1st time I have heard that statement, can’t fathom how many immigrants have crossed Texas in 3-1/2 years.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Texas should continue what they doing close their border with Mexico I support them 100%

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by RL
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Refer to what I replied to rost495....

Saw it. At least he finally got off his ass and did something right.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
S
shootem Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Jesus come quickly. Abbot has done more to STOP the insurgency into the U.S. in the last two weeks than any other politician other than Trump has done in 4 fuggin ever!!!! Who else has set barriers to stem the invasion?? Who, who, who said the wise old owl. Who else gave the flying fickle finger of fate to the Traitor in Chief and told him to bring it. Who else put state military on alert against the feds. No fuggin body.

But he waited too long, it’s not enough, just an election gimmick……….you’re a bunch of gabbin old women gossiping over the back fence. Appreciate someone in a position of authority taking up for YOUR RIGHTS instead of sitting on their thumb complaining. Jesus H Roosevelt Christ come quickly!! Give the man support. He has coalesced damn near a majority of states north to south and east to west. States suddenly standing up telling Pedo Joe to go straight to hell.

You are living in a great moment of history. A slip of a trigger finger or just a bad decision by a leader could result in disaster with states against traitors and treasonists now controlling the federal government. And no I’m not exaggerating. As I have said frequently there is no peaceful way out of our compromised state of government. But here we may have the beginning of a way out not involving gunfire. Someone has finally said publicly “It starts with me”. I wish there were more.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I can't believe the media is banned from the border.

Quando omni flunkus moritati
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Whiptail
I can't believe the media is banned from the border.

Double edged sword. I think the media should be banned from most things like this. They only slant and lie.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

392 members (10Glocks, 10ring1, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 160user, 1badf350, 36 invisible), 1,898 guests, and 1,196 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,633
Posts18,493,125
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.