Hop To
K
kappa8 Online Content OP
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
K
America's Jihad Capital

"In October 2022, according to the Washington Free Beacon, his organization (Imam Imran Salha of Dearborn’s Islamic Center of Detroit) received $150,000 in funding from the Homeland Security Department’s nonprofit security grants program.
What’s happening in Dearborn isn’t simply a political problem for Democrats. It’s potentially a national-security issue affecting all Americans. Counterterrorism agencies at all levels should pay close attention."

This in my backyard and in the shadow of Ford world headquarters.

Apparently DHS is not a security agency concerned with counterterrorism.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I would have thought it would have been DC

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
And here I thought 9/11/21 would be a wake up call to America to protect ourselves against those Countries and Religions that hate our way of life. Apparently, those in power decided to hand the knife to those who would slit our throats instead.

I had a dream that they were entering our Country through our Southern border unimpeded (and worse with blessings & assistance). Then I woke up, and it wasn’t a dream

"I'm from the government, and I'm here to help"
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by TomT
Apparently, those in power decided to hand the knife to those who would slit our throats instead.

Well it's the average American voter that puts them there. The enemy really isn't in DC, it's on your block. Remember that when it all comes apart.

Me

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by kappa8
America's Jihad Capital

"In October 2022, according to the Washington Free Beacon, his organization (Imam Imran Salha of Dearborn’s Islamic Center of Detroit) received $150,000 in funding from the Homeland Security Department’s nonprofit security grants program.
What’s happening in Dearborn isn’t simply a political problem for Democrats. It’s potentially a national-security issue affecting all Americans. Counterterrorism agencies at all levels should pay close attention."

This in my backyard and in the shadow of Ford world headquarters.

Apparently DHS is not a security agency concerned with counterterrorism.
I'll see your 150k and raise you $500 million.

As Congress works to finalize 2024 government funding by the new mid-March shutdown deadline, Jewish communal groups are urging lawmakers to increase funding for nonprofit security grants to $500 million, in addition to funding expected as part of the emergency aid bill for Israel and other U.S. allies.

A coalition of 14 Jewish groups sent a letter on Thursday to the Republican and Democratic leaders of the House and Senate, as well as the leaders of each chamber’s appropriations committee, calling for the funding increase.

“We are grateful that Congress has delivered record funding to protect America’s Jewish and faith institutions. Sadly, the new reality requires us to do more to keep our communities safe,” the letter reads. “A key way is by including increased funding for the Nonprofit Security Grant Program in the annual appropriations and supplemental funding bill, so at-risk communities can be protected from the rising threat of hate.”

https://jewishinsider.com/2024/01/n...-jewish-groups-2024-appropriations-bill/

[Linked Image]
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
And here I thought 9/11/21 would be a wake up call to America to protect ourselves against those Countries and Religions that hate our way of life. Apparently, those in power decided to hand the knife to those who would slit our throats instead.

I had a dream that they were entering our Country through our Southern border unimpeded (and worse with blessings & assistance). Then I woke up, and it wasn’t a dream

Who was caught on video observing the the WTC the morning of 9/11 and filmed dancing in celebration after the airplanes hit again? I'm sure those people had no insight as to when and what was going to happen that morning and it was just another cohencidence.

[Linked Image]
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Poor little Isrill needs donations- I'm gonna donate so I can go to Heaven when I die. smile

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
It’s all Blood Money coming from Uncle Sugars Vein..

It’s Bad Blood Money cuz it ain’t got No Substance and it’s fueling the Death ..

This One and Others ..

And the Band Played On ..

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Teal
Apparently, those in power decided to hand the knife to those who would slit our throats instead.

Well it's the average American voter that puts them there. The enemy really isn't in DC, it's on your block. Remember that when it all comes apart.
VERY TRUE!!!

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by akrange
It’s all Blood Money coming from Uncle Sugars Vein..

It’s Bad Blood Money cuz it ain’t got No Substance and it’s fueling the Death ..

This One and Others ..

And the Band Played On ..

Ultimately, that blood money comes from us, you and me and there isn't one damn thing we can do about it. We have no say in how dot gov spends out money. This is bullshit!
PJ

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
(((They're))) calling Massie anti-semetic again for opposing to send $15 million more to the parasites in Israel.

https://twitter.com/RepThomasMassie/status/1753889997004865870

[Linked Image]
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

[Linked Image]
C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
If Islamic Terrorists were never a serious threat to begin with, do as the Israelis do. Fund them! Arm them, train them, then reap the rewards. Casus belli....

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Massie is my guy in the house. He has had a few bobbles. But generally straight up, no BS kinda guy. Hard to argue with his logic...

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

611 members (16penny, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 1beaver_shooter, 06hunter59, 160user, 59 invisible), 2,388 guests, and 1,303 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,139
Posts18,484,059
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.