Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
FMB!
Just now heard, in a live report on FOX-News, that New York City is "giving" illegal aliens "debit cards" that will be re-filled, ad-infinitum, every month with $1,000.00 (one thousand dollars!)!
The "city officials" claim this will save them money in the long run.
Again, FMB.
I had been wondering how much money would be given to the illegal aliens with these pre-paid "debit cards", since I had first heard of them - I had just assumed it would be a one time payment of a couple hundred dollars to get the illegal aliens "settled in" or something?
I never imagined the illegal aliens would be "given" $1,000.00 PER month for who knows how long (til the U.S. Treasury runs out of money?)?
I realize the tax payer monies for this bizzarroland give-away are coming from New York taxpayers right now but I am certain that chuckthefuckyou schumer will somehow, someway get his butt buddy china joe biden to take over these stunningly stupid giveaway payments to illegal aliens.
WHY... this country is NOT bankrupt is beyond me?
Sad state of affairs here in this once great country.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
We brought in on ourselves by posting this message by the front door,

Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!

Maybe we need to post an addendum, "the country is now full".

Last edited by 260Remguy; 02/05/24.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I'm tired of getting stuck behind them trying to put $700 on a $500 gift card at Costco. It happened to me 4 times last year. Have to wait for the interpreter to come tell them they need to get out another $500 card.

Bb

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
biden is the biggest POS president we've ever seen

America needs to wake up before November

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
We are hosed. I watched a 60 minutes episode about illegal immigration. It was mostly about the Asians that are coming through the border by Tijuana into.California...The Chinese. They had an immigration attorney on the show that said when the Chinese do not qualify for Asylum and they are told to leave the country, China won't take them back, and they can't get a passport here. So basically, they are just stuck here, of course, in limbo. And. we can't deport them...There's like 36,000 of them like that and growing stuck here now. Such a crock of crap...

Just wait until all these people coming now get voting rights, it will be a nightmare for gunowners, real American Citizens, etc...The country will go down the toilet fast..

Actually, it's just a matter of time now, we cannot afford this invasion, the country is already bankrupt..

Last edited by Ramdiesel; 02/05/24.
IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
But,but,they had to pinky swear to only use it for food and baby items,,,

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Varmint guy I sadly think that is less than the 3000 or so the feds give them per month and free obama phones. Your old like me. Maybe we should fly to Mexico and cross border, Im sure it pays more than social security.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
That's for a family of four. The kids can't get every meal at school. I don't know about SNAP cards. I'm sure the people in charge of giving America away have it under control.

NRA-Benefactor
TSRA-Life

"It's a terrible thing when governments send their young men to kill each other." Charles Byrne,WW2 Vet.
On the day Desert Storm began.
Campfire Regular
Online Happy
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 260Remguy

Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!

(((Emma Lazarus)))

"Social order at the expense of Liberty is hardly a bargain” de Sade
"He who'll not reason is a Bigot, he who cannot is a Fool, and he who dares not is a Slave."SirWilliamDrummond
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BALLISTIK
(((Emma Lazarus)))

Thank you. Maybe it's time to send the Statue of Liberty back to France.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

That huge statue is made mostly of copper. Copper has been bringing good scrap prices for a long time. Just saying...........

Why do I have to press 1, for English?
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

"No Vacancy!"

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I know I have shared this before on the campfire, but when I think what we went through getting my wife legal residency in the U.S. this freebee stuff pisses me off. I had to show that I had sufficient income to support her. We were told that she could not receive any welfare or Medicaid for three years. Not that I had a problem with that because I was able to support her and I believe if someone is bringing someone into the country they should be able to support that person. But it pisses me off that someone can get here with out the financial support and the government is supporting them.

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
We must compensate for the weaker demographic. Perpetual free stuff!!!

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Scotty
I know I have shared this before on the campfire, but when I think what we went through getting my wife legal residency in the U.S. this freebee stuff pisses me off. I had to show that I had sufficient income to support her. We were told that she could not receive any welfare or Medicaid for three years. Not that I had a problem with that because I was able to support her and I believe if someone is bringing someone into the country they should be able to support that person. But it pisses me off that someone can get here with out the financial support and the government is supporting them.

You ain't a kidding.

They don't hardly want to let productive people in the country.

I am MAGA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by Scotty

You ain't a kidding.

They don't hardly want to let productive people in the country.

Give it time. They will disallow working stiffs the ability to move around. Get back to work, you!

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Need to stop paying taxes.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Big cities are coming up with money for illegals but yet have left our homeless VA vets out in the cold for years.

Let that sink in

Laws aren't preventative measures. In other words, more laws won't prevent gun crime from happening.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
This government is doing and trying EVERYTHING they can to piss off the citizens and it shows us clearly how much they hate Americans. It’s this kind of bullshit that makes me almost wish that we would just get on with it and let the war begin because this is NOT tenable long term. What they are doing, aside from spitting in our faces, is fostering a strong and palpable hatred for their treason. I know that I will never forget what they are doing!

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by TRnCO
Big cities are coming up with money for illegals but yet have left our homeless VA vets out in the cold for years.

Let that sink in
Exactly

Why do I have to press 1, for English?
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

208 members (2ndwind, 264mag, 1_deuce, 204guy, 25 invisible), 1,832 guests, and 1,100 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,756
Posts18,476,362
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.